Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan book of the Panda Hmmmm

#1 User is offline   hmqb 

• The Abyssmal Army's Official Cult Expert and Brainwasher
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

NOTE: This is not to be taken seriously.
Malazan Book of The Panda Tale One:
A half blind panda bear who speaks some spanish and who is dropped off by a helicopter in Philidalphea robbing a bank with a plastic spoon then disappearing with a homeless man, only to be found in the middle east having created a chinese fast food empire, which is really only a cover for an illegal snake fighting tournements, when the bind panda meets a frog who spontaniously combusts every 30 minutes but recreates itself every 15. Then the frog wins the snake ring sending the panda into homelessness.

Then While the panda is homeless on the streets of New York an albanian farmer coming in from san Francisco to sell crack, shoots him. Then in the hospital he meets the love of his life a crazy women who just got out of an insane asylum and they move to Iraq together, but on the way the crazy women dies of Spontenous Combustion and he must now go on a quest to find the frog to figure out how to recreate yourself after spontanous combustion.

The quest leads him onto the bustling streets of venice where he gets caught in shoot out betwee the ops and other cops, leading him to wonder how corrupted Italy is. So he now must break into the president of council ministers office to ask him. He hires a speed boat to bring him to where ever that office is. Then while there he pulls out an AK47 killing the 30 guards then throws a grappling hook up the the office proppeling himself up, and jumps through the window. The they have a conersation something like this "Hi" "Hi" "Whats up" "Nothing much you" "Im fine, I just got a new bike!" "Great wanna go try it out" "Hell yes" and after that deep emotional conversation the panda knows what the corruption is and heads off to find the frog.

Luckily the President had given him the exact where abouts of this frog, and the panda easily tracked him to the foothills of India. When he arrived he found out it was a trap! The frog was holding a gun pointed at the panda and had the magic lion person from Narnia beside him. They then had a conversation "Hello!" "Shut up panda! I know why your here, you figured out I rigged the snake fight" "You bastard, bt thats not why i'm here"' "Why are you he-" The frog spontaniously combusted. "Rarrr we have to wait 15 minutes Rarr" "Alright magic lion, do by any chanse happen to have a bike" "No" "Interesting" Then the frog suddenly appeared. "So why are you here?" "I was wondering how do you come back after the spontanious combustion?" "What spontanious combustion?" "You know what i'm talking about" "Get him magic lion" The lion then pulled out a gun "RARR NOT SO TOUGH NOW LITTLE PANDA RARR" The panda decided there was ony one thing to do. He raised his hands menacingly and called upon the magic powers of the blue blood moon granting him the power to do anything. Using his new found powers he created a stereo and played disco music very loud. Then started to sing, then the frog cumbusts and the panda goes to France and forgets all about Helga the love of his life. He also enters the national spelling bee and loses in the first round because the place is stormed by the FBI looking for a suspect in the murder of The president of something or rather.

Next they took him into custody in a isolated area, some where of the coast of puerto rico. He was gaured by 18 gaurds and a bald man who was almost 8 feet tall, and skinny as a stick. He punched the panda in the eye screaming "I know you did it you salty son of a bitch" "Did what," "I will blow up this island! I will kill everybody including me! I will rip out your liver and feast on your insides you fool! I swear I rigged this island 4 times over with explosives now talk or will all going down!" "Fine, i'm double agent" The panda broke the straps holding him doing mad karate disarming the man and snapping his neck. Next he jumped out the window doing more mad karate killing the 18 guards and escaping the island on moter boat.

Next in china he bought an untracable cell phone and called the leader of the russian mafia. "There on to me" "So, you want t dance pretty boy" "No, but what should I do the italians are on to me" "I would like to see you in a bikini panda bear" "No god no!" "So why don't you stop by my mansion" The bear hangs up. He needed to do what wasn't needed at all but what he should have done a long time ago. Now that he wasn't in the Russian mafia any more things were all right and he could pursue his dreams as a book binder.

At the book binding headquarters in Dubai he carefully binded another book. His boss walked over "Yes, you very good" "I know" "Well I see, but I can not have competition" He pulled out a knife a slahed at the panda. He dodged using matrix abbilitys and calling upong his friend Al a blind half deaf ogre with no hair. Al charged into the fray killing his boss with a leg of a chair. "Hey Al, that was a close one" "I'm not Al, Im a double agent bitch" Al pulled out a gun and fired. The panda caught the bullet and threw it back twice as fast killing Al intantly. "Oh shit whoose after me now"

The panda having sensed the approach of the talking garbage can readied his waxer. Bam! a lighting bolt stuck a wash cloth 300 paces from the nearest orange soda, it all wet so fast as the couger lunged, and the Panda turned, and the waxer spun, and the man punched, and the apple fell, and the rooser crowed. And just as suddenly, it was all over The panda had killed the magic watermelon and the forces of evil, saving the world from really evil, evil. He had slayed the ghost horde of China and conquored the natives of Panema, he was in truth a dictator.

Then one day he realized terrorizing people had lost all its zing and in one of act of self determination focuses all of his energies and blew a hole through the roof, and then just flew away. Maybe some day the earth would need him agian, but then agian maybe they wouldn't
This ends the First tale of Malazan Book of the Panda"

Malazan Book of The Panda Tale two:

Typical, the world needed the insane panda agian. Just as he had suspected they had fallen apart without him. Thats when the panda came out of his drug haze and was sitting in his office. Awesome he thought I'm still dictator of panema. The small asian man entered the room, gasping for air.

"Sir, you must see!" the panda lunged from the room putting on his hat. He grabbed his cane, twirling it. The moon was blue, thats when it hit him. He jumped out the window of the bed and breakfeast he was staying in. He took out his gun and slowly approached the ocean.

"All right, I know your here," A huge sea monster thing rose from the ocean. BAM, BAM he shot it.

In a high pitched voice it replied "Foolish one, I am the mastermind creation of Barq's root beer. The panda pulled out and hang glyder and gathered speed. It was a long shot but it just might work. He launched into the air and with one hand, took off a shoe. In a twirling motion he cut the sole off the shoe. He next snorted the Cocicaine he had placed the the sole of the shoe.

Tired and alone the Panda crawled up out of the ocean, he had to talk to his mom soon. He dialed quickly, each motion a percise peck. His fingers seemed to glide over the keyboard of the phone, it was like watching a god dial. The sound of the dials rang through out the air, in perfect harmony with all of its surroundings. The panda placed the phone to his ear.

"Phil's pizza how may I help you."

"Two large cheese pizza's delivered to my house."

"Ok," the phone hung up," The panda next crawled over the the jet. He flew to an island somewhere in the northwest hemisphere. He parachuted out of the plane in a purple jumpsuit, and met with the remaining members of Jackson 5. After a quick song he chopped down a tree, building a log cabin. He burnt down the log cabin with his prisoners of war tied to a wooden posts.

He calculated the time it would take him to chew through the bamboons leg. It was an all or nothing deal, he began. Four minutes later it was finished, and he smoked a cigar with a dead man. He now knew that he was a approaching a major decision in life, yes or no? He quickly retreated into the mountains leaving a paper trail so long it would confound even the smartest lab rats. It was a good thing he knew kung fu, because a group of pirates ambushed him.

He took out a taser and dealt with them one by one. He launched himself at the first one, tripping on a rock tasing him in the lower thigh. He next took out his magic wand, casting a spell of fire, he killed two more. Pulling out throwing stars, things would start to get interesting. He flung one missing, then flung another bounching off the mans force field. He countered the force field using a stone of RAL. Unforentunetly, it was a trap, the fat pirate threw a snake on him. He wrestled the snake off, then put on a biege part hat and swung a plastic shovel at the fat pirate. The pirate dissapeared in a giant grey mist.

It was another trap, but he had his own. He pulled the trigger to his gun shooting an explosive barrel. The explosive barrel was rigged to countless other explosives blowing the whole mountain to smitherines. He walked away in slow motion throwing a coat over his shoulder. He next traveled to Miami where he would work as film writer. His first film was, Alpacas Follow Moon Trails Soon. It was appreviated as AFMTS and was rated th 867th most popular movie of there year, featuring tom cruise playing a tree, and some homeless man eating cocunuts for over 2/3 of the film. The panda appeared in the movie aswell as a struggeling drug addict who was looking for his parents, because he found a dog that could play baseball.

The panda was sensing that he was not welcome in Miami any more. His house had been used as the headquarters for a terrorist operation, and the scene of a murder, 250 years old. The Panda quickly contacted his agents and left Miami a pile of rubble. Litterly, left them a small pile of rubble on his door step, he was bad ass. Thats when two black SUV's came at him from either side, a man. A guy exited one of them, he was dressed in all white and was not disfigarured at all. Him and the panda battled epiclly for almost 10 years. It was actually 10 minutes. He was gagged and blind folded and chained to a chair in a black room.

He opened his eyes, President Obama was standing before him in a clown costume.

"Hello Panda, my sources reveal your not from our world. Mind telling us where your from?"

"Ya sure, Obama. Im from the Malazan empire" With that he broke the chains.

This Ends The Second Tale of Malazan Book of The Panda

Also for only 1 rep on this post, you will be in the third tale of malazan book of the panda, quite an offer if I don't say so myself.

This post has been edited by High Mage Quick Ben: 02 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

-

#2 User is offline   Cartographer 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Reading, writing, photography to name a few

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

Wow, I won't lie, but I am left speechless after reading that. I love how, just in case we missed that the Panda is a bad-ass, you tell us.

It would be an honour to be tasered by him :o
"I have displayed numerous talents on this journey, each one appropriate to the situation at the time. Have you forgotten the coconuts?" - Cartographer, Toll the Hounds

#3 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:15 AM

Rough draft of third tale of Malazan book of the Panda is 3000+ words so far. I'm looking at the third tale being 10,000+ words long.
Tales 1 and 2 are 2000 words long.

also I just got a throwing star!!!!

This post has been edited by High Mage Quick Ben: 02 June 2010 - 02:49 AM

-

#4 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:59 PM

Fine I lied here the 3rd one and its not too long

The Panda swung the chain in a traingular motion above his head, switching to a rectangle then a circle. Obama still in a clown suit watched in Aww. Obama then pulled on an eye patch, taking off his shoe to use as a weapon. They lunged, they tripped, they fell. Rolling on the ground the panda tried to strangle Obama with a chain well he beat the panda over the head with his shoe. The Panda then pulled out a pockect knife, cutting a hole in his shoe to take out a bigger knife. Obama leaped backwards pulling off another shoe, the legendary dual wielding of shoes. The panda held the larger knife in his right hand and half a cocunut shell in his left. Blowing into the cocunut a blinding mist shot towards Obama, he counter with a thrown shoe. The shoe birst into flames falling to the floor, only to ignite the explosives the panda had dropped earlier, oh shit.

The Panda leaped up 30 feet into the balcony, Obama didn't. With sparkles of light Obama got sparkeled to death. A tragic day indeed. The oanda then created a small missile weapon. He used this so called weapon to start a forest fire in a big forest. He then moved onto phase two capturing a horse. After training the horse he moved into a cottage, somewhere off the coast of mexico. He lit the horse on fire watching the fire slowly go out. It was cold he thought as he jumped off the cliff, yes it was cold. Later after that he carried onto take Italian lessons at the local hangout spot. He met once a week with an Italian ganster.

Luckily the Panda having learned all about the world, started a airline buisness. It was so succesful that he bought two tickets himself. Next, he rode an oversized Lemur through san fransico visiting all the tourist attractions. Feeding his new lemur companion magically pills, he grew bigger and learned how to talk. He named the Lemur "Lemur". With lemur he traveled the world bringing peace to absolutly no one.

A circus, a wonderful idea. He started a circus next with only a homeless man starring in it. He also ended up getting an aligator who could speak french. He had the aligator go talk to Lemur. "Je Blah de Ble De Bah" "Thats not French" "Je pue de Vou Le Sout" "Its still not French." The circus was a hit until he realized that a spanish overlord had purshed the aligator from him. Without the french aligator he was nothing, but a superpowered panda.

Lemur then goes onto learn kung fu from the master that is the Panda. After hours of slow and painstackingly simple training the Lemur had lost its cababilitys to poop. It was also now a master in the arts of the throwing star. The Lemur continued to grow tougher and tougher everyday, until one day the Lemur just couldn't get any tougher so it went to be a proffesional wresteler.

The lemurs famous career as a wrestler was unfortenutely cut short. it turns out there was gas leek in the building the Lemur went into. The cops mistaked the gas leak as a terrorist threat, so in result banned the Lemur from wrestling, and gave it a parking ticket. The Lemur realized it couldn't make it on its own, it returned to the Panda who had started a bar.

The lemur walked into the bar. "So your back Lemur, I am the Panda speaking" "Yes I am, I would like you to take me back as your partner, and friend. Remember all the good times we had? When I got tougher and tougher? I am the Lemur speaking" "Why yes Lemur I do, welcome back, I am the Panda speaking." "I need some cash, and I'm a monkey, and I'm Hammered. I am a one armed drunk patron speaking." The Panda and the Lemur left the bar in a blaze of glory. Litteraly burning down the whole place, collecting insurance money.

The greatest partnership since bill gates and that other dude and finnaly come back together. As thier first order of business they got really high in the parking lot of a taco bell. As thier second order of buisness they pooped in the bushes near that same taco bell. But, as you may remember the Lemur couldn't poop, because he had learned Kungfu. It was time to dance.

So they danced the night away each wearing pink miniskirts. The duded at the dance club were not so happy about this. They all also happened to be master fighters, and thier happened to be lots of them. The ultimate fight began, the panda began by playing a trap card. They countered by dipping thier fingers in hot glue and making ohhh's and ahhh's. The Lemur added onto the furious attack by smiling, alot. The men fled quickly not wanting to lose thier pants, in that all or nothing bet they shouldn't have made.

The Panda quickley spilled out all the chinese he knew, but no matter how much chinese he said it just wouldn't work. The lemur suggested he try Japenese. "I DON'T NO JAPENESE" "Wow calm down panda, comeon have some acid." He accepted and they took tons of acid not trying any more to get through the magical door of RA! Later they would try agian but for now, they would not. The magical door of RA! would be thier only way back to the malazan empire.

They stepped outside the huge, giant temple. A score woodchips attacked them, with filed down teeth. The Panda kicked out with neon green steel tipped boots. One died, the Lemur used his giant fangs to eat one too. Only 298 left, The panda tasered six more. The lemur Karated Twelve, then the rest kind of died because of radiation, and bad chinese food. The forces of Evil that were trying to stop the from going back to the Malazan empire to deliver the important news, would have to try harder.

Also they talked to each other. "Hey panda, did you realize how the whole point of these stories was just said?" "Ya, I did." "We should proabally repeat it so everyone gets it" "Ok, it was we have important news that we must give to the malazan empire, but the only way to get there is through the gate of RA! And the forces of Evil don't want us to tell the malazans the stuff we know." "Really panda? That was mentioned in one tiny fraction of this story, it really seems to be just a giant ramble by some crazy person Super awesome great writer. I mean they must be some kind of Complete Idiot Literary Genuis" "I know right they are So stuiped the best!" "This is strange Panda, It seems this Crazy Person Great guy, is editting us as we talk." "Odd, wanna go rob a priest?" "No Thats wrong Lets do it!"

The Panda distracted the priest well the Lemur grabbed his purse. The priest pulled out a tire iron from his shirt, and with a flurry of super quick moves, got his ass handed to him by the Panda. The lemur just kept running though, all the way to Kansas. The panda anticapating this rode his stallion ahead of the lemur, and met up with him. They boarder the train with a giant fan trial of girls behind them, they were famous now.

The reason of this sudden fame was thier rock band they made back in the 80's. A local radio station had played thier song and everybody went crazy for "Shooze" Unfortenutly they only played "Nightman" from Its Always Sunny In Philedalphia. They would need to write some new songs.

Eighteen hours later they were both drunk, laying down in a shack somewhere in Canada. There was tons of crumpled papers everywhere and they had been busy writing songs. Pens were evrywhere and they were covered in ink stains. Lemur held a guitar well Panda was leaned over a piano. The Panda then drunkenly sang "Oh Salty little fish, what you doin in my basement. Little dogs pee! The poop in all our drawers. The people cry but I don't know why!" "Stop! Stop! just sing Iceberg Brigade" "Aight"

Extremely drunkenly he sung "Oh baby, little baby. The soilders on the moon will cry. Oh the soilders on the moon won't die. The iceberg Brigade! Oh ya look at the Iceberg brigade" Will burn down the shacks and pee on the watermelons. Die baby die!. Olah he said to that little doggy foofoo. Olah he said to the moon. He waved to the french and sung to the british. He would die before he ever touched the moon agian. Oh the ice is cold, but they don't care". Thier in the Iceberg Brigade. Oh the Iceberg Brigade! Singing on the roof and burning down the, dogs. Later cry, baby foolish smile. Apples on trees, for all of those leaves we see it coming. Later when the ICe follow something later man foog dag hoof lar meep" "Millions! will Make millions!"

They both woke up at 3pm the next day. "What the hell Panda, I have a major hangover" "Haha Lemurs can get hangovers! Wait you still got Iceberg brigade?" "Wait what? This is just a sheet titled IceBerg Brigade and has a whole lot of scribbles on it" "Oh shit Lemur. We gotta get a new song to that record company in an hour, lets write." "Ready Panda, copy my words, I call this Ice Ax" He cleared his throat. "He talked to the monkey! The monkey said No! He talked to the Monkey" The Moneky said no! He spoke to the tiger. The tiger shiftet his morgage to a new company. wait scratch that. I mean don't add this. So don't write what I said down. No stop writing, hey stop!"

"Is it done yet?" "Damn it panda I told you not to write that part down." "I know lets write an eletric opera" "Ya Panda screw this lets write a play." The scribbled down random notes for hours and eventually came up with this.

*Antonio enters*

Joe enters

Antonio: Whats up

Joe: SPANISH

Antonio: FRENCH

Billy: Hi

Antonio: How did you get here

Panda: Im here woot

Antonio: Im going to now talk for lemur *meow*

Panda: So this is pretty sweet now we traveled to where ever this play is

Antonio: Why the hell are you here, this is a good play

Billy: Hi

Joe: I like poop

Panda: Ya!!!

*Atomic bombs go off play ends*

"Why did we write that Panda?" "Your right lemur, that made no sense what so ever." "It was Awful Great" "I know one of the worst best things ever" "Oh damn were being editted agian" "Damn it we are, Go away master editter I love you editter man!"

The Panda then started the drum a soild beat of 32 beats per second. Bam! a grenade went through the window, it was smoke grenade. A team of special op forces came through the window. "Everybody down! Ok you panda hand me that play, and that song titeled Ice ax, thats good stuff" "Thanks" "I said shut up!" "No you didn't" "Now I did, but yes I work for famous people who need songs and plays, so I'll take that" The panda pulled out his taser and the Lemur grabbed a wakie talkie. "Come on theres eight special ops with guns pointed at you"

The panda launched himself at the leader tasing him the eye, also catching the bullets shot at him. The lemur pressed talk and signaled in an air strike. A giant blast happened the Panda and lemur crawled from the rubble. "Damn lemur we lost are songs" "HEHE panda I see" They quickly ran into the woods trailblazing.

Next they went over to a well and gathered water to feed all of the dead birds they had found. After a quick trip to the bathroom they would be ready to fight the man agian. It would be almost two hours until the next peace rally. They were not going but it would be good to knock because taco bell was always selling discount pens during peace rallys. They must make it or silly thursdays would end without htem even killing any snail men.

Snail men are strange creatures with three heads and are 3 feet tall. They only come out on tuesdays and speak in lound sqeaks! The always smile, or atleast that what it looks like. This wasn't an exercept from Panda's book!

They walked by a smelly billionaire, must have gotten lost in the woods. Proabally hid all thier cash in gold and got robbed by snail men. It could have been icecream that caused them to be so smelly. It was probally a combination of all three, and maybe a fourth but thats for you to decide, not me. Yes i decide and its none of the above its just a bill gates look a like going on hard times, because cup o noodles went out of buisness. All of a sudden two masked strangers arrived.

They could have been any hieght, have any skin color, have been any number of things. One pulled out a small strange device, the panda's mind was boggeled what could it be? "Its a minature Bop it" "Oh I see, I AM A PANDA" "Oh well I am just a regular guy, the sort you see around, named Aptorian" "Oh I see Aptorian, but whoose your little friend" "He's a mute" "No im not! my names Cartographer" The panda tased him in the stomach, causing some kind of chemical reaction turning him into a new person. "Who the hell is this guy now? I AM THE LEMUR" "My names Sinisdar Toste, and I know your secret" "Do you know Lemurs secret Sinisdar Toste" "Of course, but i'm forgetting Apt some help" "Duhh, hes actually, ummm, uhhh" "HA I knew it" The lemur pulled out a walkie talkie and you can guess what happened next.

As the Panda and the Lemur crawled from the rubble the panda convuseled on a piece of fried chicken. They next traveled over seas to somehwere east of where they once where. It was cold. Not too cold but then agian not very hot either. It was as such things go, in the place that they were. They were in scotland, the land of the free, and brave. It was time to get back to the game plan, oh yes the gate of RA!

The overlord of all the was evilness was angry yet agian. Damn them, how could they confound his chipmunks of DOOM! They musn't get the gate of RA! to work. He was still wondering why he even built the Gate of RA! when his pager rang. Damn, patient six had a heart attack. He hated working half time as a doctor, fine a nurse. It was bad, but how else would he fund his attacks agianst the mazalans. Wait did he just think mazalans, its not mazalans it malazans. Well that was wierd he had been thinking of them as mazalans for years now, THANK YOU EDITTOR GOD FOR HELPING ME SEE THE LIGHT! Wait he was evil, so easy to forget when your saving lives, damn paitent six.

The panda was dealt in 5 cards he had all aces, the guy next to him had all aces. The first one to grab the pistol won. He lunged but the bald man was too fast. "Ha I win agian!" "Damn you bald man, By the way what is your name?" "Gambi the Gambler, and i'll take your socks now foolish man for betting so." "Ahh but Gambi, you forgot I have a taser, come on lets go Lemur!" as the panda and the Lemur left Gambi swore eternal revenge against those two, and happened to post it on his twitter.

Soon after Gambi recieved a tweet from a guy named Overlord, "I see your thier enemies now. Want to join forces, I'm a doctor nurse and i'm great with kids" "Fine, but only if you can guess how many fingers i'm holding up." "Six" Damn Gambi thought, now he had to pair up with this Overlord fellow. "Fine, lets join forces." "Alrightly then, put on your baseball hat and meet me in Venice in the next installment of this series, and also bring your soccer sandals and your foolish monkey." "K, C U Then"

The panda smelled marshmellows, and finnaly Lemur had been on the toilet for 8 hours now, wait he doesn't poop! He ran to the bathroom to find the window with lemur stuck in it. "So trying to escape are you!" "No, I was trying to catch this flying granola bar, but when an apple, dog man thing followed me, sometimes. AHHHHH" "I knew it! Tell me why you were trying to escape!" "because my mom's having liver surgery!" "Oh lemur you could of told me you poor thing, I'm a go make you some hot coco." "Damn it I can't lie to you! Tom cruise is blackmailing me becuase he saw me selling counterfiet toy soilders in the cemetary" "Why?" "I don't know I guess he wants money or something, but he told me to meet him in Venice in the next installment of the series.

"No! I mean why where you selling toy soilders in a cemetary?" "Fast money! You see this guy lets me make toy soilders, and sell them. Then I give him 90 percent of the money I make and we go on to be super rich, we both get rich fast." "That is the Stuipedest Thing I hav ever heard most brilliant idea ever!" "I know right!" "No! Its stuiped I'm in!

The next day they both met in the cemetary dressed up as teapots to blend in with the scenary. They walked over to a grieving little boy and made the sale. It all went good until tom cruise also dressed up as a tea pot came over "HA I KNEW IT" "Calm down Tom, its not what you think! I swear thier genuine!" "Prove it, give me one! If it burns blue it means its real" After a quick burn they saw it burned yellow. "Ha, you thieving punks I'll see you in Venice!" "Bye Tom I love your movies, and im panda"

Laughing on the floor the panda got up slowly. It next pulled out a cigar having the Lemur light it. I don't undertsnad the panda sent as super mental message to no one. No one replied, BOTH MY FRIEND, BOTH. He looked both ways before he crossed the street in the bunny costume, it was fitting. Life didn't seem to matter any more to that same old man who tried to haggle with Bill clinton, no ones ever the same.

The panda must have been on drugs, must of. There no other way, none. The Lemur got up licking its giant lips, "Panda, I like you" "I Like you too! Think your fat ugly bitch" "Excuse me!" "The editor is back it wasn't me! You heard me you whore!" "Alright I get it the editors back never even been here!" The panda took out his taser and tased himself in the nipple until it bled, strange. He next crwled out to the nerest dairy queen with Lemur short behind. Lemur got a diet coke, Cow man purchased a honda!. Cowman is really panda secret Identity. As Panda and Lemur were driving back from Dairy queen, Cowman was needed but Panda didn't give a shit and kept on driving. It was tail of merryment. When all of a sudden NINJAS! Ninjas everywhere!

8 of them charged the car! Throwing stars everywhere, The panda pulled out a shotgun firing rounds into the ninjas, they dodged the bullets with ease. The lemur threw a cussor, oh shit too close. BAMMMM.

They crawled out fo the rubble hand in hand singing I will survive, With passion.

This ends the third tale of Malazan Book of The Panda

-

#5 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

Do you have an entry for the short story contest yet? Because, obviously, you should after a performance like this.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#6 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

hmmmm? Maybe i'll write something. Im pretty bad at writing things that arn't complelety random, and ussually try to blind people from the spelling and grammer errors using a fast paced story line that makes no sense, but ya i'll give it a try.

This post has been edited by High Mage Quick Ben: 04 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users