Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shake & Rise Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hellian's Keg Lid 

• Shiksa Goddess
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

Hope this hasn't been discussed elsewhere but here we go.

The Shake are in Kharkanas, Yedan my-name-is-badass Derryg discusses with Twilight the need to get the people digging in the city, clearing areas, claiming buildings and the like. Now, I know she refutes that, since they never ruled Kharkanas before and they go back to the First Shore to have a look about.

So I suppose my first question is - do you think they'll stay in the city? Not that many Andii kicking about to contest it, as far as I can see, and Black Coral has 1000 Tiste Andii. (Which still isn't a huge amount to occupy a city)

(This is ignoring for the moment Sandalath, because whilst she was a hostage, I don't think she'd want to be Queen even if you offered to off the Nachts)

Secondly, Yan and Yedan talk about the need for a Rise. So... Silchas Ruin popped into my head, on the basis of last son of MD, the Prince who ordered them safe and out of the city, he is tied to the Shake in their origins. Anyone else think of anyone to fit the role?

Edited for minor error of omitting 980 Tiste Andii from the rolls.

This post has been edited by Hellian's Keg Lid: 20 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

#2 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

theres over 1000 Andii in Black Coral. As for te Rise or the Shakei actually eed a reread but coldnt possibly comment

#3 User is offline   Hellian's Keg Lid 

• Shiksa Goddess

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

Wow, how did I get 20 :lol: sorry, huge oops!

#4 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

on topic now, i seriously doubt we'll see too many andii returning to kharkanas in tCG. as for silchas ruin, he's pencilled in for a heroic death, i just know it. both his brothers went out as heroes, and the theme of groups of brothers being wiped out has been visited upon the tiste already with the sengars. doubt silchas will make it out of the series. so the rise will probably remain unoccupied.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#5 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

Say, the position of Rise is vacant, right? So the title of this thread could be Shake & Vac- ARGH NO THE PUNS ARE TOO PAINFUL
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#6 User is offline   Hellian's Keg Lid 

• Shiksa Goddess

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

Bwahahahahaha!

Boo to that then. I know not every role has to be filled, was just pondering if we know of anyone. Or even Nimander... Eugh no. Hope Silchas doesn't die, myself.

#7 User is offline   Mischiefs' Folly 

• Tanno Spiritwalker
  • Group: Wiki Contributor

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

I think of Nimander as knight of Dark.
Oh, me and my endless folly!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users