Malazan Empire: Fate of Cutter/Crokus - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fate of Cutter/Crokus What happened to him...

#1 User is offline   Zalexis 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

It's been a few months since reading HoC. I'm just beginning The Bonehunters and have arrived at Cutter's first appearance. Can anyone give me a quick re-cap of what happenend to him at the end of HoC? At the moment he's with Heboric and Felisin Younger. What happened there? Why did he and Apsalar part ways?
So much happens in these novels that I find even a short break between them leaves me with gaps in all but the most prevalent storyline.
Thanks.

#2 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

I think you should have this moved to the Bonehunters forum before anyone posts a reply.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#3 User is offline   Zalexis 

• Corporal

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

View Postalt146, on 02 February 2010 - 07:17 PM, said:

I think you should have this moved to the Bonehunters forum before anyone posts a reply.

Can you tell me how to do that?

#4 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:01 PM

You can contact the moderator team by clicking the report button on the left on your opening post.

#5 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

Or just send a pm to any of the mods explaining you put a topic in the wrong forum, trying to keep the place spoiler free is a big priority here.

I don't know how much info is on the wiki about Crokus, but you might want to check that out in terms of general recaps as to what has happened, the link is on the front page.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#6 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:10 PM

The report button is a better, faster solution.

Clicking it and using the little form to send the message, ensures that all moderators and admin connected with the forum will recieve a PM with a link to the thread.

Faster than connected various moderators manually.

#7 User is offline   RodeoRanch 

• The Midnight Special
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

Done and done.

#8 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

View PostZalexis, on 02 February 2010 - 07:04 PM, said:

It's been a few months since reading HoC. I'm just beginning The Bonehunters and have arrived at Cutter's first appearance. Can anyone give me a quick re-cap of what happenend to him at the end of HoC? At the moment he's with Heboric and Felisin Younger. What happened there? Why did he and Apsalar part ways?
So much happens in these novels that I find even a short break between them leaves me with gaps in all but the most prevalent storyline.
Thanks.

Apsalar left him in Pust's keep to try and protect him from turning more into the killer he has become. Then the Rope asked him to go and help protect Heboric and Feslin the younger as they traveled through the seven cities. That is how he ended up there.

welcome to the forums.

Don't fret about making a few posting mistakes as you get to know your way around. If you notice you have miss-posted just hit the report button, and we will fix it. enjoy the forum.

#9 User is offline   Hetan 

• Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • View gallery
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

Nicely done Apt, Rodeo and Bubba :)

and welcome to the forum Zalexis :p

Apsalar decided that it was better for Cutter for them to part ways and so abandoned him in the Tesem temple. Cotillion tries to soften the blow and charges him with the protection of Felisin Younger, which Cutter takes very seriously, for lack of something better to do, having been crushed emotionally.
"He was not a modest man. Contemplating suicide, he summoned a dragon". (Gothos' Folly)- Gothos

#10 User is offline   Zalexis 

• Corporal

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:35 PM

View PostBubba, on 02 February 2010 - 09:07 PM, said:

View PostZalexis, on 02 February 2010 - 07:04 PM, said:

Thanks.

Apsalar left him in Pust's keep to try and protect him from turning more into the killer he has become. Then the Rope asked him to go and help protect Heboric and Feslin the younger as they traveled through the seven cities. That is how he ended up there.

welcome to the forums.

Don't fret about making a few posting mistakes as you get to know your way around. If you notice you have miss-posted just hit the report button, and we will fix it. enjoy the forum.

Ah yes, now I remember. Thanks.
And thanks for the 'welcome aboard', too.

#11 User is offline   darkraven 

• Recruit

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

if you haven't read cutter,heboric and felisin younger and their other companion and ambushed bu T'lan imass and heboric is killed,cutter is badly wounded and felisin is taken to the nameless ones place i think it is

#12 User is offline   Ozymandiac 

• Captain

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

Really?
"Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."

#13 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

View Postdarkraven, on 28 October 2011 - 07:53 AM, said:

if you haven't read cutter,heboric and felisin younger and their other companion and ambushed bu T'lan imass and heboric is killed,cutter is badly wounded and felisin is taken to the nameless ones place i think it is

Im sure hes finished the book almost a year on. When answering a thread make sure it fairly recent ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users