• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chicago Gangstar Get Together We don't need no stinking pants Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:29 AM

Yeah, I'm in Chicago again, this time for two months. So, obviously all malazans of the general area should take the trip up here for a beer or twenty. I live in a house with ten sorority girls. I need a drink.

Vengeance is also located around here as many of you know, so we might even claim we're in direct competition with the manky meet. There must surely be some place in this city that deserves our presence. Preferably a pub that brews its own beer, but as long as they've got something decent i'm game.

Morgoth, not at all desperate
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#2 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:33 AM

BEHOLD

THE TERRIBLE CURSE OF RELATIONSHIPS
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#3 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:34 AM

You live in a house with 10 sorority girls? Get off the fucking computer, nerd! :p

I'm only 4 hours away, but without funds and busy as shit. Bad timing for moi.

Also to refine the message, when in the Great Lakes:

GET DRUNK.

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 09 October 2009 - 03:37 AM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#4 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:52 AM

hmm
if by some miracle I get accepted into windsor/detroit, i'd go down there to check it out.
and, if in Detroit, what's an extra hour to Chicago?

but if I do, I'm crashing on your living room floor.

This post has been edited by Mentalist: 09 October 2009 - 03:52 AM

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#5 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:08 AM

View PostMentalist, on 09 October 2009 - 03:52 AM, said:

hmm
if by some miracle I get accepted into windsor/detroit, i'd go down there to check it out.
and, if in Detroit, what's an extra hour to Chicago?

but if I do, I'm crashing on your living room floor.

Done and done. There's a guest bed here, I'm sure they wont mind.

Hoosier, sell yourself to truck drivers, you might scrape in enough for a buss ticket. I'll buy you beer :p

#6 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:09 AM

You don't have enough American money to get me drunk on beer Morgy! :p And, yet, still. Busy as shit trying to obtain as much funds as possible.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#7 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:12 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 09 October 2009 - 04:09 AM, said:

You don't have enough American money to get me drunk on beer Morgy! :p And, yet, still. Busy as shit trying to obtain as much funds as possible.

We'll buy proper, high alcohol content beer. Not the bud light you're used to drinking

#8 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:26 AM

I'm deeply offended. I do not drink Bud Light. (Unless I'm already shit-faced.) For shame! I drink vodka. Vodka, vodka, vodka.

#9 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:30 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 09 October 2009 - 04:26 AM, said:

I'm deeply offended. I do not drink Bud Light. (Unless I'm already shit-faced.) For shame! I drink vodka. Vodka, vodka, vodka.

of course you do..

there is but one way for you to prove it

#10 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:23 AM

I wish I could, Morgy. I wish I could go up there and drink with y'all. Six months earlier, I had hundreds to burn, as opposed to now. Sorry, brother. I'd be up there if I could.

#11 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:02 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 09 October 2009 - 03:29 AM, said:

Yeah, I'm in Chicago again, this time for two months. So, obviously all malazans of the general area should take the trip up here for a beer or twenty. I live in a house with ten sorority girls. I need to get them drunk.

fixed that for you old son

#12 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:30 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 09 October 2009 - 04:09 AM, said:

He's from Norway mate, he's probably got more dollars than Walmart.
I AM A TWAT

#13 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

Which wouldn't make HD drunk on beer Coug.

Also, what say, next weekend, the wife and I make a trip up to Chicago, stop by and pick up HD, who will only need money for food (liquer and stuff is on me) we hit up Morgys place, get Venge to stop by and then be back home by Monday afternoon. 5050 shot that Bubba would feel obligated to drive down from Yankee village.

This post has been edited by Bent: 09 October 2009 - 11:37 AM

THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#14 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:05 PM

I'm going to be very dissappointed if there isn't a picture of the lot of you standing in front of a dinosaur skeleton a la Dresden.

- Abyss, awards extra points for trench coats, staves and hats.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#15 User is offline   RodeoRanch 

• The Midnight Special

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

I live in a house with ten sorority girls.

You sonofabitch. I need details. How many are hot? How many like to get drunk and do inappropriate things? Things like me!

#16 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Nearly all women like to get drunk and do inappropriate things, it's just a matter of coaxing it out of them. :p

Edit: And then I see the "Like me" part. Well. Get 'em drunk enough....

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 09 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

#17 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:05 PM

There's a difference between 'drunk enough' and 'preserved for anatomical study'.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#18 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • very good...;)

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

Yeah, I'm in Chicago again, this time for two months. So, obviously all malazans of the general area should take the trip up here for a beer or twenty. I live in a house with ten sorority girls. I need a drink.

Vengeance is also located around here as many of you know, so we might even claim we're in direct competition with the manky meet. There must surely be some place in this city that deserves our presence. Preferably a pub that brews its own beer, but as long as they've got something decent i'm game.

It does just so happen that here in Chicago we have Goose Island Brewery. They have good beer, several different verities some with pretty decent alcohol levels.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#19 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:30 PM

View PostVengeance, on 09 October 2009 - 06:21 PM, said:

It does just so happen that here in Chicago we have Goose Island Brewery. They have good beer, several different verities some with pretty decent alcohol levels.

Vengeance to the rescue! :)

@bent - that sounds like a brilliant plan. The only problem is that as I'm living as a guest in a house full of girls, I can't really promise away room for a lot of people. I don't know many of the girls very well and dunno how they'd react. I can bring it up, but I can't promise anything sadly. Still, you should come. We'll find a bridge or something for you to sleep under, or promise away Vengyboy's place :p

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 09 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

#20 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

Once they see me, Morgy, all of their hesitation will be replaced by jubilant glee and shrieking. Well, perhaps that won't be glee. More like fear. The shrieking will still be there, though.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users