Malazan Empire: Mafia 52, Spycraft - Carribean Revolutions - Malazan Empire

• 101 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 52, Spycraft - Carribean Revolutions game-thread.

#101 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

Is it me, or has the quality of dictators really went downhill?

#102 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:40 PM

Isla Verdia, the airport.

Isla Verdia's airport was a small, small place. Two-propellor planes would arrive and take off around twice a day. Due to the fact that there was more to see there than nearly anywhere, not to mention, being able to make a buck by offering to lead unsuspecting arrivals to your cousin's cab, who would without fail bring said tourist to their uncle's hotel and then back to the actual places where westerners stayed, it was rather popular.

Sitting on a bench near the fountain was one person who did not blend in with the crowd of hispanic hopefuls. Tall, nearly 2 meters, as dark-skinned as coal, completely bald and arms like a body-builders, the man stood out by his physique and by the quiet elegance of his equally black clothing.

When the last plane of the day arrived, he rose, toothpick stuck in the left corner of the mouth. Then, he turned back, examining one of the new arrivals, a young buxom lady with legs that went all the way to heaven. He smiled, and tried to guess her background.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#103 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:40 PM

By they way the natives here are absolutely delicious.

#104 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

It's like a "choose your own story" book, Mafia style.

#105 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 21 September 2009 - 09:40 PM, said:

Isla Verdia, the airport.

Isla Verdia's airport was a small, small place. Two-propellor planes would arrive and take off around twice a day. Due to the fact that there was more to see there than nearly anywhere, not to mention, being able to make a buck by offering to lead unsuspecting arrivals to your cousin's cab, who would without fail bring said tourist to their uncle's hotel and then back to the actual places where westerners stayed, it was rather popular.

Sitting on a bench near the fountain was one person who did not blend in with the crowd of hispanic hopefuls. Tall, nearly 2 meters, as dark-skinned as coal, completely bald and arms like a body-builders, the man stood out by his physique and by the quiet elegance of his equally black clothing.

When the last plane of the day arrived, he rose, toothpick stuck in the left corner of the mouth. Then, he turned back, examining one of the new arrivals, a young buxom lady with legs that went all the way to heaven. He smiled, and tried to guess her background.

Hmmm do we have a new arrival. Well that could change the game a bit.

#106 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

I think we have "mile-stone" mini-stories, as described in the sign-up. That was immediately after post 100.

#107 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

View PostEmurlahn, on 21 September 2009 - 09:38 PM, said:

Is it me, or has the quality of dictators really went downhill?

Well I have big hopes for Chavez. Also Ahmadinejad is moving in the right direction. Plus there is the old stand by of Kim Jong. There is nothing in that country that would make me want to go there. I like Korean's and all but I will take the ones in the south rather then the malnourished ones in the north.

#108 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:46 PM

View PostMockra, on 21 September 2009 - 09:45 PM, said:

I think we have "mile-stone" mini-stories, as described in the sign-up. That was immediately after post 100.

Kind of like how I do honor to every new box of condoms that I open. I pause and reflect. Then burst in like a kid in a candy store.

#109 Guest_Barghast_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:48 PM

Good afternoon. I'm tall, dark, seriously dark, and well hung. I like French women, Russian women, British women, American women...really any sort of woman. I also like German wines, Canadian football, and Dominican Republic cigars. I would enjoy a date this evening, seriously. I'm kinda new in town, and feel out of place.

#110 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

I been trying to convince Kim to fatten up those girls, he just wants the weapons. Kruschev was a man who knew to hold a party I mean the cuban missile crisis happened because I double dared him. Thank god he backed down at the last minute or my funds for that year would have been lost.

#111 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

View PostBarghast, on 21 September 2009 - 09:48 PM, said:

Good afternoon. I'm tall, dark, seriously dark, and well hung. I like French women, Russian women, British women, American women...really any sort of woman. I also like German wines, Canadian football, and Dominican Republic cigars. I would enjoy a date this evening, seriously. I'm kinda new in town, and feel out of place.

Why don't you have sit and have some scotch with me and tell me all about your problems. Don't drink to much we wouldn't want you to do anything you haven't done before. :D

#112 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

you do know your meant to put them on and not eat them, perhaps this is why that team of scientists is following you around with the sign sexual biohazard pointing at your privates.

#113 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

thats some opening line.

#114 Guest_Barghast_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

View PostSpite, on 21 September 2009 - 09:51 PM, said:

Why don't you have sit and have some scotch with me and tell me all about your problems. Don't drink to much we wouldn't want you to do anything you haven't done before. :D

Oh, but I'm so interested in new experiences. (Read: lets get it on)

#115 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Spite I think it your move.

#116 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

View PostEmurlahn, on 21 September 2009 - 09:49 PM, said:

I been trying to convince Kim to fatten up those girls, he just wants the weapons. Kruschev was a man who knew to hold a party I mean the cuban missile crisis happened because I double dared him. Thank god he backed down at the last minute or my funds for that year would have been lost.

Kim can barely keep himself up to weight. I mean have you seen him lately a shadow of his old self.

Khrushchev was a good time. Did you know that the time that he banged his shoe at the UN it was really because I had left him a note describing my seduction of his youngest child. He was pissed as he thought I was faithful to him alone. Cute but not that bright.

#117 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

I'm not sure if this is better or worse than dragon sex.

#118 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

The tall man watched the woman pass by, swinging an admiring look at her legs. He then followed her to the cab that was waiting for her.
"They'll rip you off," he warned her.
"I've been around and know that," she replied.
"I can offer you a lift. Palacio Hotel, best place in town."
"Let me guess, the last room is occupied but you have a two-person bedroom? No thanks."
"Nothing like that. I'm the only resident so far." He waved the cabdriver on, offering her his arm.
"Nothing more than dinner," she warned him.
"I wouldn't presume anything more than that," he replied.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#119 User is offline   Korvalain 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:59 PM

I'm hetre to inform you that I've been drinking and will be goidns to bed momentarilly. IT is betters for all of us. See oytou in the moring

#120 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:59 PM

There goes that theory.

Share this topic:

• 101 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic