• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mafia 51.75 spoilers dont enter without permission

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:45 PM

if my drinking goes as suggested i might not be there to end day. as things stand hd is vigging silencer, tapper is blocked and veng is yet to post a target.

password for manager is password

password for pathshaper is shaper
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

hinter

I'll confirm on Silencer although I'm totally clueless at the moment!In fact with 0 hour nights I guess I don't need to confirm.

I was deliberately posting less than in my previous games because youand a couple of others pegged me for scum in the last game due to toomuch posting. But I'm still getting heat :D

...because we've got a load of lily livered "ooh don't wanna vote coz its not nice" wet blankets on our side :tongue:

Apart from HD of course, but I'm really not certain he is actually on our side!

alt

If Bent has not posted by end of day heal him, else heal Mappo

mappo

ok ok confusing game is confusing.

I bet you bastards in SH are laughing at our fumbling efforts to findthe killers. I'm gonna take a stab and say one is Tapper. I dunno why,but Tapper is scum. You heard it here second.

anyway, heal silencer si vous plait.

lol i have no idea what i'm doing...

haha :tongue:

no deaths tonight.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#43 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

Hey all, it's been a while but I thought I'd take a gander at this game and see if I could remember how to play :D.

Have to say I read through the thread and thought the scum were most likely to be HD and MTS. I guess my instincts are a bit off :tongue:.

I don't really enjoy alt-less games for some reason, but this does look like a fun setup...

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#44 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

HD said:

Vig no one as of right now. I'm trying to decide who to vig.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 11 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

#45 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

convo between tap veng and me

Not MTS, cause he still sounds to me as a potential symp. So alt146 it is if/when Bent is modkilled. QUOTE (Aptorian @ Aug 11 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A discussion on Liz Hurley in a mini-skirt can't be off-topic.

Tapper, on 11 September 2009 - 02:22 PM, said:

Not MTS, cause he still sounds to me as a potential symp. So alt146 it is if/when Bent is modkilled.

Yeah I ment symp not vig... He is a healer so I am obviously tired and should not post coherent thoughts on the main board. :tongue: How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
whose your provisional on veng? ... nothing to see here, move along.
public/style_images/Grey/user_off.png Vengeance public/style_images/Grey/user_popup.png

I want to continue to heal Tapper (That will be until the end of the game)

I would like to kill Silencer How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
public/style_images/Grey/user_off.png Tapper public/style_images/Grey/user_popup.png
  • Poiirc, he's going for Silencer :tongue: QUOTE (Aptorian @ Aug 11 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A discussion on Liz Hurley in a mini-skirt can't be off-topic.

public/style_images/Grey/user_off.png Vengeance public/style_images/Grey/user_popup.png

Nanananana... Beat you too it... :tongue: How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.

Good for HD that is pretty close to the case that I would have made.

I can see it convincing MTS and should that happen go ahead and vote. I will try to get on once more tonight after I get home but it will just be a blip if I do.

Or if you want I can come on and vote later and you can not be convinced by HD's case... :tongue:

With 4 votes then silencer Or Bent if he comes on will drop the hammer. If we get down to the last 30 or so minutes then either one of us could drop the hammer using the old we need to lynch to win explanation... :D How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
public/style_images/Grey/user_off.png Tapper public/style_images/Grey/user_popup.png

i think I'll stay away from this case and disappear in the mists of CET :tongue: I've been going along with alt146 a tiny bit too much to now turn on him, but I don't want any focus pulled to it by stating I don't think it is convincing enough, or by doing a 180 degree turn around. QUOTE (Aptorian @ Aug 11 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A discussion on Liz Hurley in a mini-skirt can't be off-topic.

also, this is going to be perfect to frame HD when alt turns up inno on the CF. QUOTE (Aptorian @ Aug 11 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A discussion on Liz Hurley in a mini-skirt can't be off-topic.

Yeah and he is still alive come tomorrow...After all what kind of killers would leave the only remaining vig alive for several days... :snigger:

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:14 AM

i really dislike the new messenger thingy :D

so bent is dying.

#47 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:33 AM

sigh
and now, Silencer's pushing for a HD lynch.

I hope HD gets drunk and day vigs Tapper, b/c he was guarded by Silencer.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:19 AM

Venge to Tapper:

Vengeance, on 12 September 2009 - 02:11 AM, said:

Ok so it looks like Silencer is our symp..Wonderful..

I would like to Heal Tapper and kill Mappo/MTS.... The healers can't defend themselves and his time has came... Posted Image

Tapper I suggest you take out the other guard or HD if he lives through the day.

#49 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:16 AM

So I'm guessing they both hit Bent intentionally in case of a guard as part of a frame set up against HD?

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

veng

Holy fucking shit....Silencer is our Symp... As you fucking killed Bent...Which means that someone healed Silencer or guarded me... That is actually fantastic. Other then the fact that HD might now use his Day Vig and take out someone...

If silencer is our symp then had better be guarding HD last night. Which would mean that we need to either go all day with out a lynch again or try to speed lynch HD before he can blow up. Preferable at a time when he is asleep. Which since it is the weekend he won't sleep.

This also means that we can take out everyone else with no worries as to either one of us dieing during the night.... Yeah baby...

I am going to say that I healed Silencer last night again... Even though he should

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

silencer was healed so vengs kill failed.

#52 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

veng

Ok so it looks like Silencer is our symp..Wonderful..

I would like to Heal Tapper and kill Mappo/MTS.... The healers can't defend themselves and his time has came... :D

Tapper I suggest you take out the other guard or HD if he lives through the day.

tapper

Holy fucking shit....Silencer is our Symp... As you fucking killed Bent...Which means that someone healed Silencer or guarded me... That is actually fantastic. Other then the fact that HD might now use his Day Vig and take out someone...

If silencer is our symp then had better be guarding HD last night. Which would mean that we need to either go all day with out a lynch again or try to speed lynch HD before he can blow up. Preferable at a time when he is asleep. Which since it is the weekend he won't sleep.

This also means that we can take out everyone else with no worries as to either one of us dieing during the night.... Yeah baby...

I am going to say that I healed Silencer last night again... Even though he should

tapper

Provisional:

kill HD.

Venge, I think being able to get rid of Hinter is going to be a utopia. It's next to guaranteed that he'll be healed if the scenario I sketched above plays out.

Now Hinter says he guarded Silencer. So, I guess that could make Hinter our symp, guarding the other guard.

So, let me see. Your kill did not go through, so your target (Silencer) may have been healed, especially since HD also targeted him. Mine did go through, so I was not guarded.

So, does Silencer lie about guarding me, or is he speaking the truth, in which case Hinter is a good one for symp by guarding the guard, only... he hasn't really been symping so far....

Headache!!

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:56 PM

hinter

I'm going to guard Tapper tonight please.

#54 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:37 PM

silencer

Provisional guard...Hoosier Daddy.
Just in case he's still alive.
If he's not, back to Tapper.
Will let you know if I change my mind before night, of course. :tongue:

veng

Mapposays that he healed Silencer last night... So that is why my killfailed. I wasn't guarded. Frankely I don't care who our symp is. Heneeds to look after himself. Hopefully these guys will lynch one ofthere own and we can kill some people...
tapper

Yeah, I thought it would be that :tongue: symp alive would be nice though, cause it means we win with a wrong lynch :tongue:

veng

I just dropped a vote on Alt.. After all of that time yesterday and hedidn't manage to put his heal through on to Bent... For shame forshame...

Hopefully the other guys will go along.

I am not going to worry till one of us is gone or on the choppingblock. If we lynch today (hopefully alt) then tonight I am going totake out Mappo and you target either HD or a guard. I don't trust thatHD has used his Vig yet. I am sure that he is trying to figure out whyhe is still alive right now. But then so is every one else. Silencergoing after him does nothing but favor us. We are no were near fuckedold buddy... WIFOM is just starting to set in for the innocents... Theheaver it gets the better off we are.. :D

#55 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

veng

It could also be that Alt is our symp... Some of the stuff he said dayone about the PM's... The fact that he didn't put in a order... Butreally at this stage It is more important for us to live and to get twokills in tonight then it is for us to have a symp.

In other news we put a bid in on that house and so are now seeing were it goes. My hopes aren't terribly high but we shall see.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 12 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

hd

Alright, don't day vig the third person to vote for me right away.

alt

heal mappo

mappo

Hola PS

Heal HD. if lynched, heal vengeance.

plz be right...

silencer

Just to make sure you got this.

Hoosier Daddy.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 13 September 2009 - 10:20 AM

#57 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

Goddammit, I knew Tapper was scum. Vengeance, you sly dog...
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#58 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

Bugger.

Thought Hinter was scum, Tapper and Venge would have been my next guesses. There's still a chance inno can win it, let's hope they lynch well.

Are there actually two scum kills? And we really need a better way of getting messages into spoilers, the way it is now is indecipherable.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

this new messenger is fucking terrible

tapper

Hehehe, guarded by Hinter.

If Silencer can be convinced that there are 2 seperate killers, then Iam fucked but Vengy can salvage the win. If he does not and maintainsthat there is only 1 killer, then he, venge and me can vote Hinter offfor the winzors as Hinter painted a huge SCUM sign over his head.

Let's just hope HD doesn't vig me.

#60 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

tapper

Kill HD, please.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users