• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mafia 51.75 spoilers dont enter without permission

#21 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:12 AM

unlucky ment, i did check if you wanted silencer gone as you were a popular bunny :D

poor gav was killed by his own master.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

tapper

I definately want HD to live right now. If one of us is guarded and we get one kill only and somehow do still go to day 3, we can start a ruckus about HD using his vig day 1 and lying about it Posted Image

I'll probably go for one of your co-healers tonight, I expect they'll try to heal HD and a guard. Odds are its either Hinter or Silencer.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:30 AM

veng

Well that couldn't have gone any better....

Now lets look to get alt or Bent lynched...Then take out the remaining guards/vigs...

------

I definately want HD to live right now. If one of us is guarded and we get one kill only and somehow do still go to day 3, we can start a ruckus about HD using his vig day 1 and lying about it Posted Image

I'll probably go for one of your co-healers tonight, I expect they'll try to heal HD and a guard. Odds are its either Hinter or Silencer.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:31 AM

seems sending to multiple people with the messenger doesnt work and doesnt tell you it doesnt work either. very odd. i included ment and gavin in the convo with the sh password and neither got it.

#25 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:42 AM

Damn it, I knew I was going to be NKed. I was kinda hoping my dismissing of Ment's vote on Vengy might give me another day but not to be.

I thought it was pretty likely each killer would get a kill when I saw that setup as its in favour of the Town without it, so I'm a little surprised they're trying to work out a complicated Guard/Lying sceneario.

Ironic since I did actually Guard Hinter :D

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:07 AM

HD -

Vig Silencer

handing scum the win really.

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

tapper

I really, really like how the mafia field is shaping up. Alt and HD are tangled in a mess together and if we get only 1 kill and alt lives, we can frame HD, Silencer admitted a stupidity that has everyone frowning, Hinter doesn't know which side to take, I'm playing devils advocate as the good little inno RI, increasing the mess but not leaving any evidence in the form of a vote.

What I am afraid of most is simple: being guarded or my target being healed. Therefore, I submit a prov on the one person who is never going to be healed:

Bent.

If we can win today, I want to try it, and I bet Hinter is going to be healed tonight, him over Silencer at the least, and Silencer is already targeted by Venge.

bents toast

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:12 AM

hd

I'm not going to use my vig willy nilly, of course, becuae I'm a responsible player..... as of now. But, if I get to l-2 I'm jusg going to smoke the most probable scum I can think of. I am not going out with a whimper. I'm going to go out, either smoked at night, or fucking some shit up during the day.

The way these people are pressing me now, I'm tempted to just off one of them. Good thing, I have discipline.

#29 User is offline   General King 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

Why did I have in mind the killer being silencer, everyone fucking forgot about him. he is playing in this game.

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:21 AM

me
you want to put in a prov for l-2, let me know who you are thinking of Posted Image
hds response

Quit egging me on Path-Shaper! You are like the guy on the playground, pushing the two nerds to beat the shit out of each-other. Lol. I know better. I'd rather die losing my vig than use it to smoke an inno. Like I said, I'll show these Nazi's how to use a vig, even it it's through non-use.

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:22 AM

people aint mentioning him as they are just going to kill him tonight, hd is targetting him and hinter is guarding him

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:44 AM

hd

Maybe not. I might rather die losing than die with a vig. Tapper and Silencer are pissing me off because I'm drunk.

my response

KILL KILL KILL :D

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

hds response

I'd almost think you had your own agenda at this point....

If it was a big game I'd have vigged Silencer by now. But it's not, so I won't.

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

hd

No shit! I couldn't have identified that? Lol.

Random thoughts:

At first I thought the 3 RI were scum. Still could be, that should tell you how drunk I am.

Then, after the others died, I figured a nice blend of guard, healer, ri, scum would be good.

But seriously? Healer scum? In a 12 man game? Hardcore.

At this point, I don't know what the fuck to do, other than just accuse the shit out of people and hope one pops.

#35 User is offline   General King 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:39 AM

Has silencer fucking hit an inno streak cause every game I see him in it's like silencer has to be scum this time and he fucking inno all the time.

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:04 PM

silencer

Tapper, provisionally, thanks. Posted Image

-Silencer, getting it in early this time...

#37 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

View PostTapper, on 11 September 2009 - 06:26 AM, said:

*response to HD*

You'reclaiming inno again, and once more state that you 'know' that none ofthe vigs were/are scum. Wrong. They CFed inno, and we don't have yours,just your say-so. If it is d-day, there is still a symp alive. We allthought PB could be a symp. Know, if we think that of PB, why the fuckcouldn't Ment be one, or Gavin, and the killers making a mistake andoffing one of their own? If Ment was a symping vig, he might have takenhis action - we simply do not know because Hinter guarded him.

I enjoyed that.

#38 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:56 PM

View PostGeneral King, on 11 September 2009 - 11:39 AM, said:

Has silencer fucking hit an inno streak cause every game I see him in it's like silencer has to be scum this time and he fucking inno all the time.

must be a really short streak, because he was a serial killer (so, sort of scum) in the last game we played here, :D
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#39 User is offline   General King 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

I missed that game, even for watching.

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:43 PM

Vengeance, on 11 September 2009 - 06:20 PM, said:

I am so very tempted to be that 3rd vote on Alt... However it needs to be placed at the right moment which means closer to the End of day then we are right now. I don't think that both of us should be on the train. But since there isn't a day one train as long as we vote late and make it seem like we are just doing so to get a lynch then it should be fine.

I think that PB was our symp. In which case we are going to need a little help from HD to win the game. I am going to keep a low profile today for the most part.
tapper

I think HD may gun for me, seeing how he and I clashed... would be a pity if PB was our symp, tho. No victory today, then.
However, if we do not win after tonight, I'm definately going to a bit more for the Ment was the symp avenue on thread...

public/style_images/Grey/user_off.png Vengeance public/style_images/Grey/user_popup.png
Sent Today, 06:18 PM

Yeah, I liked that... You dropped a couple of clues in there nicely.

MTS is starting to use his thinking cap...So he might need to go the way of the dinosaurs too. You know if this game drags on for a while then we might want to with hold one of our kills. If we did it right then we could frame HD or a guarded player. Of course then that runs the risk of one of us being guarded. Never mind. It would be better to keep killing and see if we can frame people up.

In other news we are getting close to putting in a offer on that house. It will be an extremely low offer but still. Also we are going to go bike riding up in Wisconson tomorrow, I am going to announce it on the thread, and so I probably won't be on at all... I hate playing on the weekends.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users