• You cannot reply to this topic

The Perish (Spoilers inside) Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   SiriusL 

• Canine brilliance!
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

View PostSinisdar Toste, on 01 October 2010 - 04:55 PM, said:

View Postchampooon, on 01 October 2010 - 11:26 AM, said:

cant remember who says it or where but it's mentioned that only a mortal can truely kill an elder god...

i think it's in MoI, goes something like 'for such is the only end to immortality'

are you thinking that maybe tanak will be the CG's killer, or something else completely?

For my part, I'm still not sure the CG will actually die. Somehow his fate is tied to what ST/Cot are doing with the thrones, so I think whatever they are doing may negate the power of some or most of the gods (sitting on all the Shadow thrones and possibly effecting the release of the Otataral dragon, plus whatever the endgame is with Rake/MD/Draconus and Kurald Galain). If the gods are forced out of it, mortals have to step up. Tanakalian is as good a character as any if he's going to accept the CG's pain. If the CG does die or gets returned home, a cliché instigator would be a child or some rather innocent mortal (think Beak or pre-DoD Grub). But since this is SE, my money is on Fiddler.

#62 User is offline   champ 

• Omnipotent Overseer of the Universe
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:20 PM

View PostSinisdar Toste, on 01 October 2010 - 04:55 PM, said:

View Postchampooon, on 01 October 2010 - 11:26 AM, said:

cant remember who says it or where but it's mentioned that only a mortal can truely kill an elder god...

i think it's in MoI, goes something like 'for such is the only end to immortality'

are you thinking that maybe tanak will be the CG's killer, or something else completely?

more just throwing in a thought on the previous two posts but it's an interesting point with the way things are heading... i can see a few elders getting absolutely bitch slapped by our favourite mortals!

Tehol said:

'Yet my heart breaks for a naked hen.'

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users