• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 50.6.7.5. Office Wars

#1081 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

View PostPeanutbutta, on Aug 16 2009, 11:20 AM, said:

DiBS I was a CC TV, which is electrical, but not scum. So that was just a hard sell for me. The game was over at that point, but shouldn't have CI'd Barghast. Having the same role name but no off thread comms should have clued us in but wow.

Also, I just want to send out a, "Haha you fuckers, I was right, Fener was RI." Too good.

My train of thought is that no inno would cause that much confusion...even if they were on the Fener alt. Oh well.

At least the electrical theory was mostly right.

#1082 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:12 AM

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I dissapeared. On thursday, shortly after I got to work I was hit with a fever that quickly climbed up to 40 degrees C.. Sufficient to say for the last few days I've been completly out of it and checking the forum never occured to me. Hopefully my lack of activity then on thursday caused me to be lynched, not mod killed.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1083 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:39 AM

Hey, I won! Without even playing! Yes, people, I am THAT good. (coinciding with my FUCKING AWESOME WIN on ModCraft just a day ago...)

On a more serious note - sorry I couldn't play, RL really got on top of me, and I didn't have time to devote to a Malaz game. :thumbsup:

Good job to the rest of my team for pulling through without me! ^^

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#1084 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

The more I think about this game, the more bizzare it gets. 17 players and only 2 lynches?

#1085 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:19 AM

View PostEloth, on Aug 17 2009, 09:47 AM, said:

The more I think about this game, the more bizzare it gets. 17 players and only 2 lynches?

yup. And 6 players left at the end of day 3. It's totally ridiculous.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#1086 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:24 AM

i am just glad i was right about you slick :thumbsup: dont remember you ever being a killer before but it seemed so obvious that you were coasting was surprised no one else was picking it up.

#1087 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:14 AM

View Postdrinksinbars, on Aug 17 2009, 09:24 AM, said:

i am just glad i was right about you slick :) dont remember you ever being a killer before but it seemed so obvious that you were coasting was surprised no one else was picking it up.

If the majority of players here are willing to let people coast, that's what i'll do. :thumbsup:
"pseudoscience and superstition will seem year by year more tempting, the siren song of unreason more sonorous and attractive. Where have we heard it before? Whenever our ethnic or national prejudices are aroused, in times of scarcity, during challenges to national self-esteem or nerve, when we agonize about our diminished cosmic place and purpose, or when fanaticism is bubbling up around us – then, habits of thought familiar from ages past reach for the controls. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir." - Carl Sagan

#1088 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:38 AM

:thumbsup:

i aint got a problem with it, it certainly works. i was just surprised no one else followed my lead or flat out ignored my case.

#1089 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

You were very certain. I killed you because I thought you were a finder.
"pseudoscience and superstition will seem year by year more tempting, the siren song of unreason more sonorous and attractive. Where have we heard it before? Whenever our ethnic or national prejudices are aroused, in times of scarcity, during challenges to national self-esteem or nerve, when we agonize about our diminished cosmic place and purpose, or when fanaticism is bubbling up around us – then, habits of thought familiar from ages past reach for the controls. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir." - Carl Sagan

#1090 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:17 AM

there was no reason fgor you to keep pushing sorrit and then start on kschan if inno.

Share this topic:

• 55 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users