• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for Mafia 50 Ancient chinese mafia

#201 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

Dude, I just had massive deja vu.....Q21 and I did nearly the exact same thing...we thought GL was our symp, and pushed for a night vote...one lynch away from the win....getting us both lynched and losing...granted neither of us had ever played...ever...but still...brings back some epic memories on why I got hooked in the first place. Wow. I miss Q21....
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#202 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

Miss D'rek, you can just end it. They are obviously going to lynch Emu tomorrow.

Bent - I miss him too.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#203 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

GL/bwgan

For form's sake and I guess to keep things tidy I'm doing a

No action

just in case you were waiting....I hope this isn't some last minute scum tactic to hoodwink me...

Okay... if that's what you want (I swear, you don't explode after 3 finds!)

d'riss/grief

It's a tough choice to make, this decision about who to launch medicial supplies at.
Would Hoods Path benefit best from the incoming hail of syringes and paracetamol, or could it be better used elsewhere?
Galayn Lord mentioned she had the flu, so I think it would be unkind of me not to heal her with my catapults-renowned as they are for there healing properties.

Confirm Heal on Galayn Lord.

Lol. This is ancient china, the only medicine was taoist prayers, acupuncture and fire. Oh and they ate roots. You can launch the roots of trees at people to heal them!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#204 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:22 PM

gl/bwgan

No action

just in case you were waiting....I hope this isn't some last minute scum tactic to hoodwink me...

Now you are worrying me....okay

Find Amp

It's not like they cost you anything.

driss/grief

It's a tough choice to make, this decision about who to launch medicial supplies at.
Would Hoods Path benefit best from the incoming hail of syringes and paracetamol, or could it be better used elsewhere?
Galayn Lord mentioned she had the flu, so I think it would be unkind of me not to heal her with my catapults-renowned as they are for there healing properties.

Lol. This is ancient china, the only medicine was taoist prayers, acupuncture and fire. Oh and they ate roots. You can launch the roots of trees at people to heal them!

Can I quote your answer in thread please?

Just to show the unbelievers who don't believe in healing with catapults how it works.

they'll see it pretty soon anyway, I wouldn't bother. But if you really want, sure

Amp/sixty:

I hate you sir. Even if I sort of got my revenge, unless you're really just mindfucking me.

ARGH

bwgan/gl

No action

Now you are worrying me....okay

Find Amp

It's not like they cost you anything.

Amp is really worrying me now...I have already sent another pm re my revised NA...is that okay?

Its all good, we got both.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#205 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:24 PM

Obdigore, on Jul 31 2009, 02:10 PM, said:

Miss D'rek, you can just end it. They are obviously going to lynch Emu tomorrow.

Bent - I miss him too.

I guess. but since there's still a slight possibility shouldn't I technically continue it just in case?

#206 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

driss/grief

Just to show the unbelievers who don't believe in healing with catapults how it works.

they'll see it pretty soon anyway, I wouldn't bother. But if you really want, sure

Nah, nvm.

Change action to Heal Ampelas.

#207 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

grief driss AGAIN!

Confirm heal Galayn Lord again.

Changed my mind.

oh for gods sake!

#208 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

D'rek, just end it.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#209 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

Also, on the other hand, watching them squirm like this is FANTASTIC.

#210 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:27 PM

Its sooo boring! :thumbsup:

#211 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:34 PM

Aaaaand its over!

#212 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:35 PM

Lol, Emur got a provisional in as I was posting the ending. He picked to kill D'riss, who would've died and then he'd get lynched.

#213 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

Why D'riss?

Baudin, I'm hurt.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#214 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

Hehe, was thinking HP was dibs, by the end.

I seem to have a way with getting into arguments with him. Usually when we're both innocent.

Cougar said:

worry said:

#215 User is offline   Sixty 

• Don't be fooled. I am very serious.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

I feel like this was a game where almost everyone who played fucked up one way or another.

Just glad I inadvertently fake-symped Emur at the end for the win.

#216 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

I survived by accidentally symping scum for the whole game.

I like the claim that TF2 was one of the spammiest games ever.

Me and Mentalist put together had more posts than that game in heroes :thumbsup:

Cougar said:

worry said:

#217 User is offline   Grief 

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:05 PM

I need to read the games i've missed though...Nice to win on first game back :thumbsup:

Cougar said:

worry said:

#218 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

All I can say is wow.

Obdi, I saw zero from you tryin to PI me. I was already PI myself by not posting (a strategy, I was always available). You were helping HP attack Emur. Hella weird role you had, you knew me but not the killer you'd replace. I never anticipated anything like that.

D'riss's role and Emur's reveal made it seem like D'riss was the symp in every possible way.

I thought revealing guard to put some pressure on HP was smart but I guess it wasn't. I figured if I didn't reveal, Emur was a likely lynch and then someone that voted GL the previous day (me or Amp) was likely next.

Gaaaaaaaaah, not one of my better games.

#219 User is offline   Peanutbutta 

• Analyst of High House Mafia

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:11 PM

Grief, on Jul 31 2009, 12:04 PM, said:

I survived by accidentally symping scum for the whole game.

I like the claim that TF2 was one of the spammiest games ever.

Me and Mentalist put together had more posts than that game in heroes :thumbsup:

TF2 took 2 days and had 30 pages. Heroes 2 was like 2 weeks and 60 pages.

#220 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

Peanutbutta, on Jul 31 2009, 02:09 PM, said:

All I can say is wow.

Obdi, I saw zero from you tryin to PI me. I was already PI myself by not posting (a strategy, I was always available). You were helping HP attack Emur. Hella weird role you had, you knew me but not the killer you'd replace. I never anticipated anything like that.

D'riss's role and Emur's reveal made it seem like D'riss was the symp in every possible way.

I thought revealing guard to put some pressure on HP was smart but I guess it wasn't. I figured if I didn't reveal, Emur was a likely lynch and then someone that voted GL the previous day (me or Amp) was likely next.

Gaaaaaaaaah, not one of my better games.

Every time I posted what I thought of people, You were PI because 'noone rolled posts so little'. Every time. Which is a horribly annoying tactic and quite frankly, I am glad you lost BECAUSE you were trying to post so little.

Then you defended Emurlahn AGAIN. You should have let him go then gone after amp.

Could you not see me trying to get HP off you on day 3? Why the fuck would I go after GL and D'riss? Honestly?

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users