• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

Bwgan - Naive
Sixty - Paranoid
PB - Killer
Vengenace - True
Gem - Insane
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#2 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

Night 0 finds:

Sixty said:

Find Peanutbutta

Bwgan said:

Well, it has to be

PB

because he's the sneakiest of snorkels!

Vengeance said:

A find on Peanut please.....

Why you ask because he felt that my fake reveal wasn't very good. When I spent all game getting people prepared for it. Bugger anyway. Here's hoping he's scum...

Gem Windcaster said:

Okay. Doing a find on Peanut.

Wow, all four of them did their finds on penut.

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 21 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#3 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

What... Oh dear
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#4 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

soo, basically if they all reveal PB is dead?
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#5 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

Not if PB plays it right. I have doubts he will live past day 2.

Stuff during day 1:

Bwgan said:

Investigate/find or whatever

Sixty if by some madness he is lynched do

Vengeance

Thank you kind sir.

and goodnight

bwgie

Gem said:

Find on Sixty on night 1

Sixty said:

I have a feeling I'm going to die night 1 again. Oh well--so long as innos can pull out the win.

PeanutButta said:

Weaksauce, I had to CI Bwgan and Gem to keep suspicion up. OK, now it's a guess.

I kill one of them and hope they were Sane. The other one reveals "town" tomorrow because they are Naive.

Sixty and Venge reveal tomorrow. One reveals "town" the other reveals "scum." I also reveal "scum" because if I reveal "town" it CIs the person who reveals "scum" as the paranoid and Bwgan/Gem are CI so I lose. So it's a 50/50 between me and the person who reveals "scum" as the true scum and the paranoid.

I then kill one of the remaining people... I think I kill the other person of Sixty and Venge to give myself best odds.

Tonight, kill Gem for giving D'rek the power than made me lose the last game. Plus it's 50/50 she's sane (for once).

If she's naive, I think I lose outright.

PeanutButta said:

I am going to kill Gem tonight. I absolutely deplore meta kills because they cause you to lose more often than win, but here's my reasoning.

Bwgan or Gem are already CI. One if them is sane and a threat to me if they get their second find in the open. I don't know which one it is so it's a complete guess. I could flip a coin or any number of other random events, but I've decided to get Gem for indirectly causing my last loss. I could easily pick Bwgan for always being able to skirt by lynches with her adorable nature. It is completely random. If I get it wrong with Gem, oh well, I was equally likely to get it wrong with Bwgan.

And if I get it wrong, I definitely lose, I think... Insane reveals tomorrow and then they are CI'd when I reveal scum and someone else reveals scum, making it a 50-50 at best and if their finds didn't already show who was the real scum, the one of them that lives the next day knows for sure when they both check they check the other person.

So it's a guess at best. For the record, my mistake this game was to reveal a scum find. CI'd two people when Vengy said he found me, too. Scum is an okay reveal, but only everyone isn't on the same target lol.

OK, good times. Kill Gem and hope she's sane.

Sixty said:

Investigate Vengeance

If he comes up inno, I'm insane and he's the killer.
If he comes up guilty, I'm paranoid and am therefore worthless. D:

Vengeance said:

I want to investigate Sixty tonight.

Sixty said:

This is my guess about how things actually are:

PB & I - Insane Finder & Paranoid Finder
Venge - Killer
Bwgan & Gem - Sane Finder & Naive Finder

OR

Venge & I - Sane Finder & Paranoid Finder
PB - Killer
Bwgan & Gem - Insane Finder & Naive Finder

#6 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Well, even if PB loses he should take pride in the fact that they all did their first finds on him.

Good thing I didn't sign up, bwgan probably would have put her find on me instead, and I would have returned the favor.

Cool little setup.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#7 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:28 PM

More stuff

bwgan said:

Just to prove I do think sometimes.

I put my prov in on Sixty because I think Gem is inno...due to my own probability calculations (which are probably wrong, but hey I don't play mafia to do sums.) As PB had already declared his find on Sixty it seemed sensible to pursue him...but imo Sixty is likely to be inno, as he was the first to declare a find on PB...okay, undeniably a good target, but he couldn't know the rest of us had also done that....accepted that one of them is lying, but you get my point.

So now I have the dilemma of whether to change my prov to Vengie...?

Will send a separate pm if I decide to do that.

bwgan said:

After a great deal of thought, calculations, weighing things up...and tossing a coin...I will change my na to

Find Vengeance

if that is okay?

Thank you

#8 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:51 PM

Shouldn't they just've gone for PB anyway? If he'd turn up inno then one of the two who found him scum would have to be the killer.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#9 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

I would think so.

Of course this way they all seem innocent because they are trying to buy themselves a third night.

#10 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

Ok so night is here, actions are

Bwgan Inv Veng (inno)
Gem Inv Sixty (dosen't matter)
PB Kill Gem (succeeds)
Sixty Inv Veng (evil!)
Veng Inv Sixty (inno!)

All PM's should be out.

Long Quote from PB on his plans, which all seem to be based on Bwgan investigating Sixty, which didn't happen.

PB said:

Well here's my thought process on how I can maximize my chances of winning this game. Dethy is a tough set-up for scum, who has at best a 50% chance of winning and often less thanks to CFs and some luck on who is found.

If Bwgan reveals TOWN on Sixty, I call her Sane or Naive, Gem the other. I reveal Insane and say Bwgan found as town and Sixty is the real scum. If Sixty reveals Paranoid, he is CI because nobody else will reveal that and I lose. If Sixty reveals Sane, Venge is CI as paranoid. I kill Venge, Bwgan discovers she is Naive, I fake Insane and say Sixty is faking Insane. He says he is sane and I am faking insane and trying to make him look like a liar. Bwgan decides the game. (B-Naive, PB-Insane, Venge-Paranoid, Sixty-Scum, Gem-Sane)

If Bwgan reveals TOWN on Sixty. I call her Sane or Naive, Gem the other. I reveal Paranoid and say Bwgan found as scum. If Sixty reveals Sane or Insane, he is CI as the only person revealing as such and I lose. If Sixty reveals Paranoid, Venge is CI as sane or insane. I kill Venge, Bwgan discovers she is Naive, I fake Paranoid and say Sixty is scum. Sixty says he is paranoid and I am faking paranoid. We do not know if Venge or Gem were sane/insane so Bwgan decides the game. (B-Naive, PB-Paranoid, Venge-Insane, Sixty-Scum, Gem-Sane).

So if Bwgan reveals TOWN on Sixty, I must let Sixty reveal first before I reveal. I copy his reveal, kill Venge, and try to win.

If Bwgan reveals SCUM on Sixty, I call her Sane and Gem Naive. If Sixty reveals Paranoid (2 scum finds), I reveal Insane and say Venge was found as town and call Venge the real scum. I kill Bwgan, and fake Insane again. Sixty cannot determine if Bwgan was sane or insane and thus must decide the game. (B-Sane, PB-Insane, Venge-Scum, Sixty-Paranoid, Gem-Naive)

If Bwgan reveals SCUM on Sixty, I call her Sane and Gem Naive. If Sixty reveals Sane or Insane, I reveal Insane and say Bwgan was found as town and call Sixty the real scum. I kill Bwgan, and fake Insane again. Venge cannot determine if Bwgan was sane or insane and thus must decide the game. (B-Sane, PB-Insane, Venge-Paranoid, Sixty-Scum, Gem-Naive)

So if Bwgan reveals SCUM on Sixty, I reveal Insane no matter what. I kill Bwgan and try to win.

If Bwgan reveals TOWN on anyone-but-Sixty, I call her Sane or Naive and Gem the other. If Sixty reveals Paranoid or Insane (2 scum finds), I reveal Paranoid or Insane and say Bwgan was found as scum. Venge reveals Sane or Insane, I say he's Insane and I am Paranoid. I kill Venge and fake Paranoid, Bwgan discovers she is naive and can't determine Venge or Gem's sanity and must decide the game. (B-Naive, PB-Paranoid, Venge-Insane, Sixty-Scum, Gem-Sane)

If Bwgan reveals TOWN on anyone-but-Sixty, I call her Sane or Naive and Gem the other. If Sixty reveals Sane or Insane (1 of each find), I reveal Insane or Paranoid and say Bwgan was found as scum and I do not know the real scum. Venge reveals Paranoid or Insane, too. I kill Sixty, and fake Paranoid. Bwgan can't determine if Sixty and Gem were Sane or Insane and decides the game. (B-Naive, PB-Paranoid, Venge-Scum, Sixty-Insane, Gem-Sane)

So if Bwgan reveals TOWN on anyone but Sixty, I reveal Paranoid no matter what. I kill the Sane finder and try to win keeping Bwgan alive.

If Bwgan reveals SCUM on anyone-but-Sixty, I call her Sane and Gem Naive. If Sixty reveals Sane or Insane, I reveal Insane and say Bwgan was found scum, and call Sixty the real scum. Vengy is Paranoid. I kill Bwgan and fake Insane. Vengy cannot tell Bwgan's alignment and decides the game. (B-Sane, PB-Insane, Venge-Paranoid, Sixty-Scum, Gem-Naive)

If Bwgan reveals SCUM on anyone-but-Sixty, I call her Sane and Gem Naive. If Sixty reveals Insane or Paranoid (2 scum finds), I reveal Insane or Paranoid and say Venge was found town. Venge reveals Insane and Sixty is CI Paranoid, I say Venge is scum and I am insane. I kill Bwgan and fake Insane. Sixty cannot tell Bwgan's sanity and must decide the game. (B-Sane, PB-Insane, Venge-Scum, Sixty-Paranoid, Gem-Naive)

So if Bwgan reveals SCUM on anyone but Sixty, I reveal Insane no matter what. I kill Bwgan and try to win.

I think this all has the potential to have a screw up in there, and I think if finds are done on CIs this plan may fall through. So here's hoping =/

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 22 July 2009 - 06:54 PM

#11 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

Bwgan - Inv Sixty
Veng - Inv Veng
PB - Kill Veng
Sixty - Inv Bwgan

#12 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 22 2009, 02:36 PM, said:

Bwgan - Inv Sixty
Veng - Inv Veng
PB - Kill Veng
Sixty - Inv Bwgan

I fucking new that fucker was scum from my first investigation....Arrrgggg... and I have voted for him twice...

That is it he is on my list... Oh yeah he is...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#13 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

I'm saddened as I am on noones list.

Pshaw.

#14 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:46 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 22 2009, 02:44 PM, said:

I'm saddened as I am on noones list.

Pshaw.

Oh liar you are always on my list... :p

So no worries on that. But lately PB has been earning my special attention....

-Vengeance not still bitter about highlander in anyway what so ever at all ... ;)

#15 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

PB is talking to much... Bgwan kill him... Scum try to twist things they have too. KILLL PB...

#16 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:49 PM

View PostSixty, on Jul 22 2009, 02:48 PM, said:

View PostPeanutbutta, on Jul 22 2009, 03:47 PM, said:

You pick Scum on me.

Venge says scum me, I say scum you. You know one of us is Paranoid and the other is Sane.
You immediately know one of Gem and Bwgan are Naive. The other is Insane.

Very, very clever. Did you have a Sane find prepared based on Day 2 results from Venge and Bwgan?

SLIP!!!!

If Gem or Bwgan is INSANE you must be SCUM!!!

YES YES YES>......

#17 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:53 PM

Come on Bgwan you know that PB is scum in your heart of hearts do the right thing and lynch him....

#18 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:55 PM

Ima laugh when she votes for herself because she is so confused.

No seriously, go SCUM!

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 22 July 2009 - 07:55 PM

#19 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:56 PM

View PostObdigore, on Jul 22 2009, 02:55 PM, said:

Ima laugh when she votes for herself because she is so confused.

No seriously, go SCUM!

Your a bugger... :p

Although you are on when I am so that is why I like to keep you around in games. I hate not having someone to talk to... ;)

#20 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hi ya Morgy...

What say you come down to Amsterdam for a night of fun with me (lauren) and tapper in Aug... ;)

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users