• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#1001 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:10 AM

Strange... He wasn't first. Lish was, who was later kaboomed. Alt was second.

View Postalt146, on Jul 12 2009, 04:51 PM, said:

Egh, been trying to get gears of war to run on my PC. Broken-ass game, glad I'm lending it and didnt spend any money on the damn thing.

Anyway, I have no idea which of you lot are scum, but I should probably be going to bed soon so I think I need to vote.

View Postalt146, on Jul 12 2009, 05:09 PM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 12 2009, 11:04 PM, said:

No, I think the excitement being caused by alt's cliffhanger vote has done so.

Oh right. I dunno who to vote for, I was hoping for some conversation or a random suggestion or something.

View PostD'rek, on Jul 12 2009, 05:11 PM, said:

View Postalt146, on Jul 12 2009, 05:09 PM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 12 2009, 11:04 PM, said:

No, I think the excitement being caused by alt's cliffhanger vote has done so.

Oh right. I dunno who to vote for, I was hoping for some conversation or a random suggestion or something.

Random suggestion -> HD

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 12 2009, 05:12 PM, said:

Or, you could vote for me!

View PostD'rek, on Jul 12 2009, 05:13 PM, said:

We seem to be in agreement then, HD

View PostLisheo, on Jul 12 2009, 05:14 PM, said:

Remove vote
Vote HD

I think D'rek is a pretty cool guy. eh seems legit, possibly female and doesn't afraid of anything. :killingme:

View Postalt146, on Jul 12 2009, 05:15 PM, said:

Ok, well I'm going to bed now so

vote HD

since it seems to be a popular thing to do.

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1002 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:23 AM

There werew some random sentences taken out, mostly my own "defenses" if they could be called so, but I think those are the pertinent posts (imo). Take a look yourself and let me know what you think.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1003 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:26 AM

It seems pretty audacious, it's true. Here's what I was referring to meta-wise from the last game:

alt's quote in SH-

Fair enough. I tried my best to not let it show that I was a leader, and it was the first time I've played a role like that. Guess I need to play slightly more loose next time.

You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1004 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:33 AM

I've played killer 2 times in 5 games. I don't think I have the balls to do that. But, maybe Alt does. I don't know. Hell, maybe he wanted to vote for me in the first place, and just used that as an excuse? Whatever it is, I don't like people even hinting at giving their votes away. Especially in such a small game.

RE: Meta quote

Big rolls are hard to play, that's true enough. RI has been the funnest role I ever played, because I had no responsibility other than to vote for people I thought were bad guys.

Edit: short day to small game.

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 13 July 2009 - 04:34 AM

#1005 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:40 AM

This is true. Well, I think I'll look through breadmaster's posts just to play out all possibilities.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1006 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:47 AM

The only thing that stands out about breadmaster is he has two posts on day egging someone on to hammer Gem. He plays it pretty cool after that.

#1007 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:50 AM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 12:47 AM, said:

The only thing that stands out about breadmaster is he has two posts on day egging someone on to hammer Gem. He plays it pretty cool after that.

Seriously? I'll take a gander myself. That's damned weird.

#1008 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:52 AM

He only has a page and a half of posts in his profile, so it won't take you long to read all of them. See if you come up with anything I missed.

#1009 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:02 AM

I see nothing. The only post of substance is him attempting to figure out what other people had done during the night.

#1010 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:04 AM

Hold on a sec, and I'll post it:

Breadmaster said:

The red spy's BP doesn't take a night to set up. It looks like it's always active, plus it kills someone if they go after him, so that probably wasn't hit last night. He kills every night, so unless he targeted the sniper (who has a spy BP) or the blue spy hiding, he targeted Gem last night. And one kill does suggest the blue spy was hiding. I agree that the sniper had no reason not to kill someone last night, so either they both hit Gem, someone hit the hiding blue spy, or the red spy hit the sniper. People might just be afraid of using their kills, though, since the first person to target the red spy dies. Since he probably didn't get hit last night, our chances of NKing him have grown pretty slim unless he gets day vigged then night vigged (or vice versa). So one person dying was definitely a good thing, as it gives us more opportunities to lynch, which is probably our best bet for taking out the red spy.

#1011 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:18 AM

It is Day 3. 20 hours and 6 minutes remaining

4 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night

Players not voted: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

Your moderator is getting very sleepy...... Updates may be intermittent over the next 30-50 minutes.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1012 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

OK I sleep now I think
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1013 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:37 AM

I might be drunk. Don't blame me because I'm drunkable.

#1014 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

Along came a boy from Westeros
He sat down and couldn't help but stair at us
Along came a Claw
Who had finally saw
That GRRM had nothing on our universe.

#1015 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:52 AM

Hi Alt! You could explain that randomness better than anyone else, I think. What were you doing/thinking?

#1016 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:58 AM

I'm back. Is there anyone else around? I see there's been a lot of discussion about me, guess it's time to start playing seriously. Sorry for giving a scummy impression - to be honest I havent really taken this game seriously. It's not often there's a game where you're encouraged to drunkenly spam the shit out of the thread, make poor lynch choices and just generally blow off steam.

To be honest I think BM is most likely scum, but it's 40% to 30% each on the other two.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#1017 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:01 AM

I need to do some work now. I will try check the thread as often as possible, but it might take me a while to respond to stuff.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#1018 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:02 AM

Lol. There was ridiculousness earlier... I think that was part of the fun of the earlier game. It got out of hand, I think, though. "Asking who to vote for" is pretty damned out there, I can only assume that's what you are talking about, Alt. Correct?

#1019 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:11 AM

That response was to respiond to Alt's "scummy impression." NOt to anything else. I'll stick arond as long as I can.

#1020 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:23 AM

I am pretty damned out there, right now. 'Cause I'm drunker than shit. Alt, are you putting Breadmaster at the top of your list? If so, could you explain why?

(I mignt only make it another hour or so...._

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

15 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users