• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#1061 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:52 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 03:56 AM, said:

'Ye old randomness is being solved right now and for the foreseeable future. My juice should keep me cool.

What The Fuck. I amaze myself sometimes.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1062 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

It is Day 3. 11 hours and 29 minutes remaining

4 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night

1 vote for alt146: ( Shinrei )

Players not voted: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy

PB here and awake, getting ready for work.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1063 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

I am back and appear to still be alive. I haven't read anything since I last posted, so am doing that now, but I just thought I'd post, because I think I'm pretty close to the modkill timer (or do we even have those since it's was a weekend?).

It seems stupid that I'm playing with a bunch of spammers and can't post for a 24-hour period, but yesterday was just really bad for me as far as internet access. Today will be much better!
Evil is on the rise!

#1064 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

Hi guys. I'm off to take a shower. I'll be back in 20 minutes or so to talk. :killingme:

I've been lonely for HOURS.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1065 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

Double post. I would say bad form... but I think it's better than 50% of what I said after I started drinking last night.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1066 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

Well it looks like we're all here, guess as soon as everyone is caught up we can start the discussions.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#1067 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

And if you're wondering (you probably weren't) but I have to take the shower now, since in a Japanese family everyone goes in order. (I'm at the in-laws tonight). So I can't put it off even though everyone has shown up. :killingme:

brb
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1068 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

I might puke whenever anyways, so at least you have a good reason to randomly jleave for 15 minutes.

#1069 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:07 PM

And I need to hang up washing...
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

#1070 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Do you really put your wash on a line or are you joking? Some of my family members do so, but I prefer easy "throw 'em in the dryer for 45 mins" and then keep checking.

#1071 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 04:11 PM, said:

Do you really put your wash on a line or are you joking? Some of my family members do so, but I prefer easy "throw 'em in the dryer for 45 mins" and then keep checking.

I dont have space for, not can I afford a drier. I do at least have my own washing machine. Washing gets done on Mondays and Thursdays so that it dry when the maid comes on Tuesdays and Fridays and she can iron it (there are some lines I wont cross). So half my wardrobe is now on a little clotheshorse in my kitchen.

#1072 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:19 PM

It is Day 3. 11 hours and 4 minutes remaining

4 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night

1 vote for alt146: ( Shinrei )

Players not voted: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1073 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:20 PM

Funny, in the US we can afford dryers but not maids. :killingme:

Don't have a drier in Japan though. Japanese are rather adverse to them.

#1074 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:20 PM

Gotcha. Fuck, I wish I had a maid. He/she might shoot themselves though, upon entering my premises.

#1075 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

Hehe, she's been the family's maid since I was a little kid, so I got her pretty cheap. And my place is small, so she doesn't have too much to do. Although that is offset by my messiness.

#1076 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Common Breadmaster, where are ya?

#1077 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Down to business, now? I'm sure Breadmaster is around somewhere. He posted just about 10 minutes ago, right?

#1078 User is offline   Breadmaster 

• Recruit

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 12:47 AM, said:

The only thing that stands out about breadmaster is he has two posts on day egging someone on to hammer Gem. He plays it pretty cool after that.

At the beginning of the game, I really didn't care about it at all. Everyone was having fun, so I pushed for a Gem lynch because it would have been hilarious. I knew it was scummy at the time, but I honestly didn't care.

After that, I haven't been able to post much, so, yeah, there's not much there. And what I did post about (bwgan), I was wrong. So, yeah, not having the best game, but I still don't even care that much.

Trying to get back on my feet, but all I can see now is some slightly suspicious behavior from Shin and HD claiming that they each know who each other are right after Lish's death, which is weird. I dunno how much I can speculate on thread, so, umm, yeah, suspicious. Lemme finish reading and then I will be more comprehensive in my suspicions.
Evil is on the rise!

#1079 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

That is a good question

#1080 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:25 PM

Catching up apparently.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users