• 19 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 47.5 - Jihad! - Game Thread

#41 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Games, girls, food, girls, books, girls... did I mention girls?

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

Wow, I'm getting tired of all this RP. Lets kill the American already.
Save the fine arts, shoot a rapper

#42 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

View Postmorgoth45, on Jul 1 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

Which American?
"pseudoscience and superstition will seem year by year more tempting, the siren song of unreason more sonorous and attractive. Where have we heard it before? Whenever our ethnic or national prejudices are aroused, in times of scarcity, during challenges to national self-esteem or nerve, when we agonize about our diminished cosmic place and purpose, or when fanaticism is bubbling up around us – then, habits of thought familiar from ages past reach for the controls. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir." - Carl Sagan

#43 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

View PostSlick Mongoose, on Jul 1 2009, 02:08 PM, said:

Which American?

The killer. You know, the guy we're supposed to be hunting? I mean, I suppose he could be SAS, but really, only a Marine could take out 20 terrorists with his bare hands. Or Rambo...

#44 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

View Postmorgoth45, on Jul 1 2009, 07:10 PM, said:

View PostSlick Mongoose, on Jul 1 2009, 02:08 PM, said:

Which American?

The killer. You know, the guy we're supposed to be hunting? I mean, I suppose he could be SAS, but really, only a Marine could take out 20 terrorists with his bare hands. Or Rambo...

Richard Rahl?
"pseudoscience and superstition will seem year by year more tempting, the siren song of unreason more sonorous and attractive. Where have we heard it before? Whenever our ethnic or national prejudices are aroused, in times of scarcity, during challenges to national self-esteem or nerve, when we agonize about our diminished cosmic place and purpose, or when fanaticism is bubbling up around us – then, habits of thought familiar from ages past reach for the controls. The candle flame gutters. Its little pool of light trembles. Darkness gathers. The demons begin to stir." - Carl Sagan

#45 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

Who?

#46 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

Richard Rahl. Slaughterer of the peace protesters, nemesis of 8-year-old girls, possessor of moral clarity and wielder of the Sword of Truth.

#47 User is offline   Knucklehead 

• Recruit

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:36 PM

Never hoid of im.

EDIT: Wiki says he's a Goodkind character. vote Slick Mongoose

This post has been edited by morgoth45: 01 July 2009 - 06:37 PM

#48 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:37 PM

View Postmorgoth45, on Jul 1 2009, 07:36 PM, said:

Never hoid of im.

Just avoid anything written by Terry Goodkind, and you'll be fine.

#49 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

View Postbwgan, on Jul 1 2009, 02:04 PM, said:

Because, as with all males I meet, you know what is good for you...and as for kneeling...yeah, you just keep on wishing...although it is written he deserves paradise who makes those around him laugh.

Edit: This was @ m45...clearly.

I always try to make people laugh. Unfortunately the intonation that is often so integral to my humour doesn't always come across in text.

Well it worked this time! :Oops:

View Postmorgoth45, on Jul 1 2009, 07:36 PM, said:

Never hoid of im.

EDIT: Wiki says he's a Goodkind character. vote Slick Mongoose

You've spent FAR too much time mafiaing it - bashing Badmean is de rigueur in(on?) M.E.
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#50 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

Have my brothers deserted me?
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#51 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:56 PM

well I just got here. A bloody shame us fanatics aren't allowed to drink alcohol, for I desperatly want a cold beer :Oops:

also,
Vote the irish leprechaun drinksinbars

for obvious reasons
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#52 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:57 PM

View Postbwgan, on Jul 1 2009, 08:53 PM, said:

It depends, will you fulfill your womanly duties by serving me tea, or will you be all rebellious and modern?

#53 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:57 PM

View Postbwgan, on Jul 1 2009, 07:53 PM, said:

I am here. After all,

A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others.

This post has been edited by Slick Mongoose: 01 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

#54 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

View PostMorgoth, on Jul 1 2009, 07:56 PM, said:

well I just got here. A bloody shame us fanatics aren't allowed to drink alcohol, for I desperatly want a cold beer :Oops:

O ye who believe! Strong drink and games of chance and idols and divining arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside in order that ye may succeed.

#55 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

Another false prophet praising the infidel ways, and as for the rest...I refer the less than honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier. :Oops:

Edit: @ Morgie babes

This post has been edited by bwgan: 01 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#56 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

View PostSlick Mongoose, on Jul 1 2009, 01:03 PM, said:

View Postmorgoth45, on Jul 1 2009, 06:58 PM, said:

I'm not really muslim

Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and has prepared for them a Blazing Fire to dwell in forever. No protector will they find, nor savior. That Day their faces will be turned upside down in the Fire. They will say: ‘Woe to us! We should have obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger!’

Why won't you leave my mom alone. First you want to do her in the bum and now you want to turn her around and flip her up side down. Contary to your belief true muslims don't talk about women like that much less mothers.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#57 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

View PostSlick Mongoose, on Jul 1 2009, 09:00 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on Jul 1 2009, 07:56 PM, said:

well I just got here. A bloody shame us fanatics aren't allowed to drink alcohol, for I desperatly want a cold beer :p

O ye who believe! Strong drink and games of chance and idols and divining arrows are only an infamy of Satan's handiwork. Leave it aside in order that ye may succeed.

surely beer is not a strong drink. What if I just leave the whisky alone.. :Oops:

#58 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

View PostVengeance, on Jul 1 2009, 09:01 PM, said:

View PostSlick Mongoose, on Jul 1 2009, 01:03 PM, said:

View Postmorgoth45, on Jul 1 2009, 06:58 PM, said:

I'm not really muslim

Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and has prepared for them a Blazing Fire to dwell in forever. No protector will they find, nor savior. That Day their faces will be turned upside down in the Fire. They will say: ‘Woe to us! We should have obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger!’

Why won't you leave my mom alone. First you want to do her in the bum and now you want to turn her around and flip her up side down. Contary to your belief true muslims don't talk about women like that much less mothers.

perhaps he is not a true muslim?

#59 User is offline   Slick Mongoose 

• Captain

View PostVengeance, on Jul 1 2009, 08:01 PM, said:

Forbidden to you are your mothers and your daughters and your sisters and your paternal aunts and your maternal aunts and brothers' daughters and sisters' daughters and your mothers that have suckled you and your foster-sisters and mothers of your wives and your step-daughters who are in your guardianship, (born) of your wives to whom you have gone in, but if you have not gone in to them, there is no blame on you (in marrying them), and the wives of your sons who are of your own loins and that you should have two sisters together, except what has already passed; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

#60 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

View Postbwgan, on Jul 1 2009, 09:00 PM, said:

Another false prophet praising the infidel ways, and as for the rest...I refer the less than honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier. :Oops:

Edit: @ Morgie babes

sooo, .. tea?

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users