• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Malazan BBQ - 2009 Rate Topic: -----

#161 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

That's doable - I'd have to get to the station here for 7:47am, which is acceptable and it'll only cost £88 return! Holy shit I might actually be able to afford a train ticket for once.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#162 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Around 12 seems ok, will have to get the train here at half 9 :p which is just about doable.
"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#163 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:10 PM

12:15...Let's see, 40 minutes into London, plus underground...yeah, should be fine.

It'll probably take about 20-30 minutes to get out to Cambourne by taxi, I reckon (based on a vague recollection of how long we had to drive after getting off the M11 last time and how long it takes to get out of Cambridge from the station).
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#164 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on Jun 19 2009, 12:26 PM, said:

Otherwise, I'm sure Cougar wouldn't mind driving to the station to pick us up in shifts.

I'm operating a policy of only picking up people who have breasts (actually I apply this in my personal life too).
I AM A TWAT

#165 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

View PostCougar, on Jun 19 2009, 03:36 PM, said:

View PostThelomen Toblerone, on Jun 19 2009, 12:26 PM, said:

Otherwise, I'm sure Cougar wouldn't mind driving to the station to pick us up in shifts.

I'm operating a policy of only picking up people who have breasts (actually I apply this in my personal life too).

LARD SANDWICHES TIME
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#166 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

View PostIlluyankas, on Jun 19 2009, 03:47 PM, said:

LARD SANDWICHES TIME

Mammaries, not moobs Illy old man.

I'd steer clear of the lard sandwiches, the man says they're bad for you, fucking nanny state.
I AM A TWAT

#167 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

OK, I'll just have half of one. Fascists.

#168 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

View PostIlluyankas, on Jun 19 2009, 04:10 PM, said:

OK, I'll just have half of one. Fascists.

Save the other half and wrap it carefully in greaseproof paper before depositing it in a jiffy bag marked for the attention of Mr J Cougar and despatching it to 3 Gl..... ah fuck it; just leave it out near your bins I'll be able to find it by smell.
I AM A TWAT

#169 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 19 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

View PostSir Thursday, on Jun 19 2009, 02:10 PM, said:

12:15...Let's see, 40 minutes into London, plus underground...yeah, should be fine.

It'll probably take about 20-30 minutes to get out to Cambourne by taxi, I reckon (based on a vague recollection of how long we had to drive after getting off the M11 last time and how long it takes to get out of Cambridge from the station).

That was just that you got the pleasure of listening to my wonderful voice belting out Bonnie Tyler making the journey seem quicker. :p

If 12:15's a hassle, we could always push it back an hour, that way everyone gets a bit of a longer lie in?

I love it, I seem to be the one arranging things. Me. There are bound to be 'splosions! Again.

#170 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:54 PM

I'm suddenly worried I may have to walk to the BBQ. Though I could maybe just about claim to be a B-cup...

*nonplussed by all this size malarky, so probably got that completely wrong*
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#171 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

so i have to be at kings cross before 12.15?

#172 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:56 PM

If you plan on finding the platform and buying a ticket, yes. Unless we go for 13:15? That way you only really have to turn up at about oneish.

#173 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

i dont mind, so long as i have a destination and a timwe I'm flying, my planning skills are second to none*

*none being the entire planet

#174 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:14 PM

You don't wanna get there too late. We'll all have a headstart on ya :p
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#175 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:12 PM

considering im hitting the town with my sister and one of my oldest alco friends on firday night
i itnhk its fair to assume, you'll all be playing catch up with me.

As mezla says
Huzzah for stereotypes!

#176 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

I spent the night before last years BBQ in a horrific state, got on the wrong train and attracted help from concerned commuters as I lay down in a ball in the corner of the floor, then realised Id got the wrong train, got off, called for help, vomited everywhere, got picked up, and that's pretty much all I remember (even that's hazy). I do know my sister freaked out because I dragged myself into the bathroom on my front by my hands to be sick in the toilet, and she was in the shower at the time. I didnt notice and fell on the floor semi-conscious after vomiting. Apparently my mother had to remove my jeans and jumper and drag me to my bedroom to leave me next to a bowl and to sleep it off. When you;re 20 years old and your mother has to undress you, it's not a healthy sign. I was also sick out a 3rd floor window. Yet the next day, I got up and I attended that BBQ and had a bloody good time, even if I did go a bit easy on the drink.

Top that, Mr Irishman. I expect harrowing tales come the 11th.:p :p

#177 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

considering I'm not a whinging poof who can't hold his liquor, I doubt I'll be able to top vomiting noisily all over myself, apologies :p

This post has been edited by Macros: 19 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

#178 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

View PostMacros, on Jun 19 2009, 09:20 PM, said:

considering I'm not a whinging poof who can hold his liquor, I doubt I'll be able to top vomiting noisily all over myself, apologies :p

And here was me thinking you were irish :p

#179 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

yes
and vomiting drink all over yourself and therefore wasting it is frowned upon in ireland. You drink it down, keep it down.
Waste not want not!

#180 User is offline   RodeoRanch 

• The Midnight Special

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:18 AM

I'm excited for a party that I'm not even attending and is so very far away. The Internet is awesome.

Share this topic:

• 24 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

34 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users