• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HEY, STRADIVARIUS! A Thoughtful Discussion on International Relations

#21 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

View PostCougar, on Mar 22 2009, 02:08 AM, said:

Mezla; Herr SchweinHund needs to go, this supporting Wales nonce-sense is unacceptable.That is the best Welsh side I'v eever seen and they still finished 4th, that's a disgrace and that should be the end of Ryan Jones as Lions Captain.

Just spotted this, i'll give you Ryan Jones he's been crap all year. I think O'Connell not O'Driscoll should captain the lions.
As for this being the best Welsh side/ 4th/ disgrace ? Injury, Gatland pissing about with selection and only "clicking " for 40 mins against the jocks was the reason. That said, we were one kick away from a triple crown and 2nd. If only the dozy buggers had concentrated for the first 10 of the second half we'd have probably won the lot.

I'd be surprised if Jones is still captaining Wales next year, but we'll see what the fallout from the Lions tour is. :X:
Time for prospective Lions first test XV in the sport forum methinks
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#22 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wq4ExTFzSu4
Whole bag of orios! crappin all over the carpet! twelve ribs my ass!!!

#23 User is offline   Impirion 

• Captain
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Most sports, particularly football (that's soccer to you americans), and tennis. Reading (obviously!). Computer games, mostly RTS stuff, although also enjoy football manager and sports sims.

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

To be honest, we have been poor for most of the six nations, only impressed for the first half against the Scots and kind of impressed against england, just the feeling that we always had it under control.

What I was disappointed by was how we didn't have the go forward in the match much and how our vaunted new strength in depth disappointed against Italy. Still, for people to come laughing at us when we were 7 mins from ending 2nd shows how much we have progressed in the last couple of years.

#24 User is offline   Impirion 

• Captain
  • Interests:Most sports, particularly football (that's soccer to you americans), and tennis. Reading (obviously!). Computer games, mostly RTS stuff, although also enjoy football manager and sports sims.

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

Oh, and a quick rant at stephen jones.... what the hell was he doing kicking the bloody ball out straight after the drop goal?!!!! You'd think after this many matches with the ELVs they would have learnt the ones that apply to them you know, conceding 30 odd yards was a shocking effort.

#25 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

Wait, Mezla... if your boyfriend is that Welsh what's he doing with you?? This leads me to conclude that either he is less rabidly Welsh than he would have you believe or you are incredible in the sack... Either way, I'm afraid to ask. :X

And as one of the leaders in my church told me today "Enjoy your moment" I have a decidedly English pessimism going on in my head right now... I have the feeling that yes, it is great to wind up Welsh people about the fact that they think they are great yet can't even get in the top three, but at the same time this might come back to bite me on the bum...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#26 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

whats that you say, we won the grand slam? HA!!

#27 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

And well deserved too. :X
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +