• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

41 spoilers wut wut in the where?

#81 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

YOu bastard. HAHAHAHAH! :p Did I mention I loved that role?
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#82 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

oh, sh-weet.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#83 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

I feel the best part is that they are too afraid to post now.

So my little thinkers, what else can we do to remove oxygen if they get close to winning again?
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#84 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

Maybe someone lets loose toxic gas or something so they have to seal off parts of the ship...? :p

#85 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Have them collide with the Predator ship. :p

...and then they lose the oxygen tank

#86 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

Or they can get attacked by another shop that mysteriously disappears - the ship hull get damaged and they lose more oxygen. :p

#87 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

see my post above, :p

#88 User is offline   Kurt Montandon 

• First Sword

View PostPath-Shaper, on Mar 16 2009, 01:53 PM, said:

So my little thinkers, what else can we do to remove oxygen if they get close to winning again?

Holed by a meteor, which only the Engineer can repair ... at the cost of his own life.
I finally have an avatar ... and it's better than yours.

#89 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:08 PM

View PostKurt Montandon, on Mar 16 2009, 05:01 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Mar 16 2009, 01:53 PM, said:

Holed by a meteor, which only the Engineer can repair ... at the cost of his own life.

BRILLIANT!
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#90 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:08 PM

computer malfunction and only the captain had the override code?

#91 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:10 PM

I need to do some work before I leave for the day. Someone can log into PS and talk or whatever, keep doing time/oxygen counts... and update any votes.

And there is a shitload of PM's that can be posted, if someone is feel adventerous.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#92 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

I may post PMs later
but I don't do maths

ok, lab over. I'm out for a while.

This post has been edited by Mentalist: 16 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

#93 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

Shadow said:

Vote Rashan please

Omtose said:

vote Fenner

Nice set up Ob1

#94 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

This is obdi signing out, I might be able to get back on tonight, but I might not - taking the GF out for a nice dinner.

Lots of PM's in Path-Shaper, if someone wants to post them fine, if not, go ahead and delete some of the older ones so we don't fill up.

Remember that there is a person in the hibernation chamber and that the plant is in effect. (so that is two less OU's lost than should have been for 12 hours, then down to 1.) If the botanist dies so does the plant.

If one of the Colonists die, don't send them to SH (noone should die for like 20 hours atm - except Rashan who didn't bold his vote, who needs to on his next post, or he gets modkilled, his vote is removed, and 1/20 of the starting oxygen is removed from the current oxygen total), you send the colonists to one of the 4 unused alts, and introduce it to the game as them just being woken up. They are not able to vote, or be voted for, tell them that, but don't tell the other people on the thread that. They have no powers besides sucking up oxygen.

Questions? I hope not. If there are and something comes up, guess. Noone here is idiotic so anything decided should be fun :p

#95 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

I'm kind of upset that Grief doesn't seem to understand how much he screwed up by vigging me. :p Also it is insulting they are talking about 'scum' when they all are scum, to everyone else. :p

#96 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:35 AM

Ok this is Vengeance posting some PM's...

conversation between SilST and Obdi

You may not post in thread, vote, or do anything else related to the game for 12 hours starting when this message is sent.

Can I send messages to SH?

As long as they don't involve votes, sure.

Hmm, wonder why Ano put me in hibernation. Maybe he wanted that top post spot for himself! :p

My guess is that he wanted to see if all the killing would stop, and needed someone who'd been around since the beginning and had already cast a vote. Definitely worth a shot! Hopefully I draw a kill or two, that would be good. I'm concerned that we are going run out of people at this rate!

If the field is significantly diminished when I get out, I'll have a decent idea who to pursue, I think. Fener and Galain are my top suspects at the minute...

Sir Thursday

Serc
so far off on his alt is is hilarious.

Since Bent and Kurt are now in spoilers wink.gif

Although I'm pretty sure Fener is Gem. Man it's fun to watch her when she's pissed off

Galain

How many times can I you vote? I get the impression we can vote pretty much all the time?

You will be able to place a second vote at or after 24 hours after your first vote was placed.

Right, and they will be counted together. I get it. :p

More SilaST

This post has some really strange italics:

View PostGalain, on Mar 16 2009, 08:25 PM, said:

You're trying to get me to give you information so you can exploit it, to survive. I won't give it to you, to survive.

Stop acting like you're doing everybody a favor - you're no hero, you're selfish like everybody else.

I'm not going to trust anybody until I absolutely have to. I am not going to say anything on thread that might hurt me, because if I do, I might aswell get myself modkilled. Make of that what you will. But stop acting like you know how this game is supposed to be played.

The way 'stop' is italicised twice makes me think that Galain could be one of the people causing the deaths, desperately trying to warn whoever else is doing it to stop before the field is whittled down too far.

*puts on suspicious cap*
I think I'm going to spend my silent time looking back through the posts of everyone who has died to see if there is a common theme...just in case they're being killed off thanks to some weird criterion they satisfy, as opposed to through the actions of any of the players.

Sir Thursday

Fener

Kill galain.

Next provisional is on Silanah, though I doubt I'll last that long.

Anomandaris

I'm not too displeased with the oxygen tanks being blown up - it extends my usefulness to the group. Nice.

Also, Gem, if you were Galain: that was a real high horse you were sitting on. thumbsup.gif

Serc
Still off on his alts..:snigger:

Will this game even last three days o_O

So emur is venge?

and vote Rashan.

SilaST

OK, so it seems we've got a few boobytrapped players. I'm very surprised that Galain played the way that he did given his bomb - he seemed to be actively trying to antagonize Fener - you don't do that if you're afraid that you're death is going to be detrimental to the team. So that leaves three possibilities:

1) His death was not detrimental to whatever win conditions he might have had. But you've stated elsewhere that there are no Jesters, so I'm going to rule that out...

2) He didn't know about the leg bracelet. Would seem to be contradicted by his statement in his death scene, but I suppose that's a possibility.

3) He wasn't playing very safely. I figure that's most likely.

Oh, by the way, what happens if Ano gets offed while I'm still in the hibernation pod? Will I still be able to get out once my stay is up?

Sir Thursday

#97 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

SilaST

Don't see anything connecting HP, Kaschan and Tennes on thread apart from Kaschan and Tennes discussing Bent posting in SH. So they were probably singled out by one or more of the players.

Sir Thursday

FenGrief

I am so fucked. Not only that but it seems i've messed with the oxygen.

Apologies to ment for killing him, but I needed to reveal, and you were worrying me. I was aiming for people I thought could be killers.

I've got a lot of votes I reckon, so my chances of winning are minimal. In fact, my chances of surviving teh day are tiny.

Still, awesome fun game. The mechanics are brilliant, one vote/vote staying is just fantastic.

D'riss

You share a bunk with your lover. You may speak with them off thread at any time.

It is Rashan.

hah, this looks like a fun game. My condolences to those already out.

anyways, my vote goes to Silanah

D'riss

So, I've not been able to read this as thoroughly as I should, but the fear keeps posting quite limited anyways so there's not that much to be gleaned.

Silanah
Anomander
Kessobahn

I guess one of them have a killing role of some sort. DiBs is mockra I think, so that could be anything really. I was going to make a reveal just like his before I read what he did, so maybe, maybe not. I think I'll go for Mechanic if I need to. The Mechanic keeps the oxygen tanks running. As long as I'm alive the percentage chance of a Tank breaking down every 24 hours is half of what it would be normally. I thought originally of going for a full prevention of breakdowns, but what happens if the tanks can actually break down? A percentage chance can never be proved or disproved. Hopefully there's not another role reminiscent of that.

A finder could work, but then there are roles surely not wanting to be found out.

FenGrief and Obdi

Can I claim that there is a killer team, if I reveal?

Or that certain people have off-thread comms?

Just for paranoia etc.

Its every man for themself, so if I'm gonna die, I want to ensure paranoia, and amusement, follow.

So, would it be ok for me to pretend there is a hidden killer team, or anything like that?

If it isn't against the rules, you can claim anything you want.

Whoo-hoo!

I'm screwed anyway, so lets have fun.

#98 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

FenGrief changes his provisional

Change it to kessobahn.

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

FenGrief

Vote silanah.

#100 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:46 AM

Ok so Now I am going back and looking at old Pm's to post... These are going to be out of order so people don't get your panties in a bunch...

from ST

I'm going to say that Tennes = Mentalist. It kind of sounds like him, plus I could see him doing the maths if he wanted to.

Sir Thursday

From Fener

Ok, i've checked who was on when HP died. So, I want to get them, cause another killer well, cramps my style. So, want any other killer out there dead, cause it's a big risk to me. Also, using my kill now means I get my next faster, if I need it. I know i'm gonna use it, so saving it, while it could give me it if utterly necessary, means less die.

So, i'm going to use it. Not now though, cause I want to see who voted.

Serc

Psychologist

May give (patient) psychadelic drugs, causing them to kill one player of the patients choice andd then killing themselves. The patient may not refuse to act. May only do this on day 3 or afterwords, and only once.

Man that is one sweet late game role. W00t, now to stay alive long enough to use it. Last man standing games are always such a pain.

Sorry if you got his message like 3 times, my internet is being difficult

Anomandaris

Hibernation Officer

Can put one person in Hibernation for 12 hours. They are unable to vote or do any actions in there, but neither can they be killed unless voted off. If the person in hibernation is voted off, the module is ejected and the officer has no more powers. The person in Hibernation does not use oxygen.

Hi P-S, what is the cooldown of my awesome hibernation module? 24 or 48 hours?

Also, is the person I save aware of the situation?
If so, I will have to track someone down who goes away for night anyway and so is useless bagage for 8-12 hours anyway - will do them and me a service.

24 hours.

They will not be able to do anything, but nothing but being voted off can harm them. They are aware of the situation but do not know who put them in.

Can I put myself in hybernation?

Who would get you out?

No you may not.

My hot android assistant? :doh:

Damn. Was worth a shot, though - immunity and saving breath, I like my ability immensely.

Share this topic:

• 24 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users