Malazan Empire: I'm trying to provoke a frontier war with Guilder - Malazan Empire

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm trying to provoke a frontier war with Guilder anyone interested in helping out?

#81 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:39 AM

[attachment=2850:BetterOffDead3.jpg]

#82 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:41 AM

I want my 2 dollars!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#83 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:43 AM

everybody wants some.....

#84 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:14 AM

Well...I have a friend who can give us an endless supply of coal and fly ash. Do you know what that is?

By the way, do you and Inigo Montoya know each other, or are you just Princess Bride fanatics?
Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#85 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:19 AM

I do hope that dastardly Sicilian does not horribly murder my prince's betrothed. Oh no.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#86 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:21 AM

Alright, now I'm just scared. Time to get into the act. You like?

Posted Image
Suck it Errant!

It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#87 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:23 AM

You'll have to find a different character, Westley/the Man in Black is taken.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#88 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:25 AM

Might I suggest the gate-keeper...
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#89 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:27 AM

Yellin? You give him some trouble fellow? He's free.

#90 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:27 AM

Already did

#91 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

We just told you that Westley was taken. You probably don't want to be on the bad side of a Mod.

This post has been edited by Inigo Montoya: 04 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

#92 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

Damnit. I can see I'm outclassed here.

I'll find something.
Suck it Errant!

#93 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:32 AM

There's a list in a few of the relevant threads.

#94 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:39 AM

You know, for a cold blooded murderer you are quite a helpful person.

#95 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:45 AM

There's no reason not to be polite.

#96 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:51 AM

I like a man who's classy when he engages in medieval torture.

#97 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:29 AM

When you're writing the definitive work on the subject of pain, it pays to be cordial.

#98 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

Yes, I see how that could be a tricky subject in finding experimenting volunteers. Perhaps pirates would prove a bountiful subject group?

This post has been edited by Inigo Montoya: 04 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

#99 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

Interesting definition of volunteer, but you make a good point.

HIGH SIX

#100 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

oh, as long as you don't kill them completely, i'll bring them back for you.
meh. Link was dead :(

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users