Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

what of kamist reloe, mallick rell, thread Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   killhum-makor 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:25 AM

At the end of TBH, we find Korbolo Dom and mallick rel in Malaz city. Lasseen knows that korbolo dom betrayed her, but doesnt care. Tavore wants vengeance for the chain of dogs incident. The is one of the threads I was interested in the most, and havent heard anything of it since. I hope that Steve continues it and doesnt abandon it like so many other threads. Id like to hear any speculations on what will come of korbolo Dom, Mallick Rel and Tavore. Alos I couldnt quite figure out what Tayschren is up to these days.

This post has been edited by killhum-makor: 20 January 2009 - 06:34 AM

#2 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:29 AM

May I recommend, Return of the Crimson Guard, for all things, Mallick Rel, Laseen, Karbolo Dom, and Tayschrenn.

Edit: If you don't want spoilered on the events of that book, I recommend you stick to Toll the Hound forum as DoD Forum is RotCG spoiler friendly.

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 20 January 2009 - 06:40 AM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#3 User is offline   killhum-makor 

• Recruit

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:17 AM

I havent read Esselmonts work yet. The only thing thats stoppin me is that there too expensive. The cheapest I could find was 30 USD for a paperback. I dont get why there so expensive. If anybody knows were I can find a better deal let me know.

#4 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:19 AM

They haven't been released in the U.S. yet, that is why they are so expensive. You can order from Canada but then you have to pay shipping, which, let me tell you, is way less than shipping from the U.K. Also, from what I've seen, most are in the Big paperback form as the rest of SE's first editions in the U.S.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#5 User is offline   Sindriss 

• Walker of Edges

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

The fate of the empire is in ICE hands, SE won't return to Malaz Island.

I would like to know if Steve have ever tasted anything like the quorl white milk, that knocked the bb's out.

A: Nope, but I gots me a good imagination.

#6 User is offline   Onos 

• Fist

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

View Postkillhum-makor, on Jan 20 2009, 01:17 AM, said:

I havent read Esselmonts work yet. The only thing thats stoppin me is that there too expensive. The cheapest I could find was 30 USD for a paperback. I dont get why there so expensive. If anybody knows were I can find a better deal let me know.

Apparently Amazon.ca is cheaper than Amazon.com though that doesnt make any sense. Not sure if you also have to live in Canada to get a deal. :) I am pretty sure paid less than 30 USD for my giant paperback at the book store here in Canada.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users