Shadow - Guard - The Dude (DEAD)

Pair 4:
Fener - Forcer - Veng
Silanah - Forcer - Ment

Omtose - Ships Computer - Grief

Killer Pair:
Liosan - Gem
Hood's Path - Lisheo
(They together get 1 kill per night, and can continue killing if one partner dies.)

Finders - can find inno/guilty only. Remember they get modkilled if they reveal finder :robo:
ifyouguess - each night he guesses who is going to die at night AND who is going to get hung the next day. If he is correct, he gains that person's powers. He can only do an ifyouguess and 1 other power each night.
Healer - Is a healer, obviously.
Guard - Is a guard, not so obviously.
Forcer - Gets to force 1 person to include something/say something/do something in their first post of the next day. They are NOT allowed to force the person to reveal their role, reveal their partner, or anything of that sort. This is a very 'mod thought' role. Something like 'I want the person to reveal who they did their night action on last night' is fine. Something like 'I want the person to reveal what they did to who' is not.
Ship's Computer - He gets to choose one person each night. And find out their partner. But he cannot reveal :p He dosen't find out what that person does, or if they are guilty/innocent.

Alts are as follows:
Thyrllan - spoon
Rashan - plate
Ruse - steve
Kaschan - fork
D'riss - knife
Kessobahn - lou
Korlat - cup
Liosan - goblet
gamelon - chris
Shadow - subway
Tennes - allen
Fener - chicken
Silanah - onion
Mockra - craig
Omtose - chips
Emurlahn - doug
Hood's Path - evan

Path-Shaper - snickers
Spoiler Heaven password is 'itsarobot' - THANK YOU HETAN/MENANDORE/MORGOTH! I'm not sure which one of you did it but I apprecaite it.

Help modding is appreciated.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 24 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

From Omtose/Grief

Omtose said:

Provisionally:

Investigate Fener.

Im busy, so if im not back and I get another investigation:

Investigate Silanah, unless thats feners partner, whereas investigate Kaschan.

And then from Korlat/Baudin

Korlat said:

Just incase I forget before i go out, I will put a provisonal on Hoods Path,
for no particular reason except that he voted me and I dont want to waste the find.

From Rashan/DIBS.

Rashan said:

i guess omtose will die tonight and liosan will be lynched tomorrow.

if i can guess who will be lynched today, i guess no one, or hoodspath.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 December 2008 - 01:51 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:27 AM

Woa, everyone is paired?

The killers are better dare to reveal as a pair too :robo:

I hope at least there's no CF?

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

Anyways, no lynch for now, so that's not a problem.

Tons of PMs:

The kilers:

Allright, maybe we should target someone that hasn't posted yet? :p I'd be fine with that actually. You choose someone. I'm going to bed soon.

Same, Im wrecked. Kaschan? He said he would come back, and hasn't posted anything yet, and that was several hours ago.

Yeah, why not. I approve. :p

HP said:

Kill Kaschan

Sorry mate, you didnt show up later, which seems suspicous as we dont have any other targets.

The healers:

Kaschan said:

If I can, heal D'riss.

Else, heal Hood's Path.

Because there isn't anybody who seems to need healing.

Driss said:

If I can, heal Kaschan

Else, heal Silanah

I'll assume when you told them they can't heal each other, you included one another, so they heal HP and Silanah. Sorry if I'm wrong, specially since Kaschan is the NK target :robo:

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:07 AM

The finder is lost:

Thyrllan is able to, each night, monitor the input/output connections of a single entity, to see if they are being controlled by an outside source (humans)

Rashan is able to, each night, Guess who will die that night AND Guess who will be lynched the next day. If he gets either of those right, he gains their subroutines (powers) in addition to his own. He may only use 1 power in addition to his own each night, if he collects more than one.

You guys can talk off-thread all you want. Don't expect all messages to be posted in spoilers, as I am a busy man.

You are 'innocent'.

I can do what? Remember I'm a mafia noob and have no idea what I'm doing.

I'll answer him, but I guess for now he loses his find :robo:

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:08 AM

Fener is trying to make the dead man speak:

Hey Obdi,

I would like for Kaschan to say the following.

I have consulted with Path-Shaper and am walking a fine line. There is scum amoung us and all of the signs point to it being Korlat. I have narrowed down the other scum to either Hood's Path or Liosan. That is all that I am allowed to say right now.

Wow, quite good. He should say it himself :robo:

#7 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:09 AM

Silanah wants to hack on of the killers:

Hey Obdi
realize you're probably bored

here's my night action
I want HP to say this when he gets on again tomorrow.

"I was told by PS I must share this information with you immediately. I have managed to pinpoint the likely scum to the group of korlat, Shadow and Omtose. out of these three, I am almost confident that Korlat is scum"

it's not a reveal, not even a fake one.
if you feel that this is unacceptable, can you make him say it without the first line? ie:

"I have managed to pinpoint the likely scum to the group of korlat, Shadow and Omtose. out of these three, I am almost confident that Korlat is scum"

if this is also unacceptable, please let me know.

Not sure if the first one is OK, just in case I'll go with number 2. Not that there's a big difference anyways.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 23 December 2008 - 06:10 AM

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:11 AM

Huge convo between Fener and Silanah:

One of these days I need to pay attention to a sign up sheet....sigh...

You know the more I think about it the less I think that Obdi will let us make people say what there na's are. It would be too close to forcing a reveal which is against the rules. So we need to figure out a way around that little nugget.

hmm, well, aside from us making them suffer, what useful things can we do with these actions?
if we suspect someone is scum, we can force a different player to accuse them, so that the accusations can't be traced to us.
And I think one day, maybe day 3, one of us should withhold action and cliam to have been forced to do something stupid,

Oh me, me, me, me...er..wait... something stupid you say. Well never mind then nobody would believe it. :p

We could make it look like different people are partners, using the whole I post one half of a paragraph and he posts the other half. Then have each one of them say that a third person is scum. All of that would have to be in one post of course. The people would of course deny it in their next post and we would of course believe them....snicker.... More importantly the spot light would be directly on the person who we suspected of being scum...JA... Have you spoted him yet?

not yet
I think HP might be DiBs--he's voting for Korlat's avi and he was Korlat last game

I usually spot JA by the time he comes back from RL night.... so there's still time

Do you want to make some people have to defend themselves against their own accusations. I am leaning towards Hoods Path and Korlat. I think that we should have them declare that they both think that Kaschan is scum due to his low posting and RL excuses. Then tomorrow we can jump on them and Kaschan and try to get someone to make a mistake.
What do you think? Should we also add a couple of BP's to the game. :(

lol, are you saying we should make ppl claim BP?
that would be funny, :robo:

btw, night will start at 2 AM, tops
we should submit some orders before that...

I am personally taking this as the best excuse to make mischief ever. By day 3 no one will be able to believe a word that anyone says. :p

So what do you want to have them say. Are you ok with Hoods Path and Korlat or do you have someone else you would rather go after.

I like these two, though I don't think either is JA

sorry for the slow responses, Toronto's light cycles fuck with my head and i get sleepy after 5 PM when the Sun dissapears. Also admjusting to the fact hat my parent's townhouse is constantly freezing compared to my cozy room in a student ghetto where I had semu-insulated windows and a radiator in my room, :)

on top of that I have some minor infection, and it's also been draining me.

I don't really like how HP's trying to boss people around
I don't wanna lynch today, but I would like ot start off tomorrow with HP accusing someone vocally of being scum, and having that person fight with HP all day, :p

Ok lets have Hp and Kaschan accuse Korlat of being scum.

How does this sound.

Last night as I dreamed I could feel Evil move around me. The Evil only came close enough once for me to see its face. I know it to now to be Korlat. I have talked this over with Path-Shaper and I am not revealing anything other then what is necessary to insure that Korlat is scum. In my dream Korlat was protected by another player.

or this

I have consulted with Path-Shaper and am walking a fine line. There is scum amoung us and all of the signs point to it being Korlat. The scum has protection from someone who doesn't know that he is scum.

Or something like that. I will be able to get on once more before I go to bed. Lets pick our targets and send the stuff into path-shaper.

cool
I like the second phrase.
do you want HP or Kaschan?

I will take Kaschan. Should we change it so that they both don't say the exact same words or have them say the same words and make it seem like they are paired finder team.

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:17 AM

OK, summary:

Innos:
Pair 1:
Thyrllan - Finder - Sparkimus - no find
Rashan - Ifyouguess - DIBS - guess wrong, Omtose NK

Pair 2:
Kaschan - Healer - Silencer - heal HP
D'riss - Healer - Stalker - heal Silanah

Pair 3:
Korlat - Finder - Baudin - find HP - guilty!
Shadow - Guard - The Dude - guard HP - fails since HP is paired

Pair 4:
Fener - Forcer - Veng - forces Kaschan (fails, Kaschan is dead)
Silanah - Forcer - Ment - forces HP (will send HP the instructions)

Omtose - Ships Computer - Grief - finds Fener (paired with Silanah)

Killer Pair: - kill Kaschan
Liosan - Gem
Hood's Path - Lisheo

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:17 AM

Sending the PMs and ending the night.

I won't put a CF just to give the poor scum team a fighting chance :robo:

#11 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:47 AM

I hate you. I sent like 3 PM's inquiring as to whether or not we could heal each other. I never received a real answer. :robo:

And why me? I DID come back! It's not my fault these people don't check the thread!

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#12 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:53 AM

Lisheo is very popular, and apparently quite scummy-sounding:

Thyrllan said:

I suppose I'll investigate Hood's Path, since that seems to be my right. This message is apparently not longer than 2 characters so I'm gonna go ahead and write all this as a filler.

#13 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:10 AM

hmmm, 2 pages is not a lot, even for 13 hours :robo:
The set-up looks great though, Obdi. i especially like the guessing role.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#14 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:26 AM

Guesses from Rashan:

i think hood path will die.

i think omtosae will eb lynched tomorrow

Reaction from Korlat:

Just incase I forget before i go out, I will put a provisonal on Hoods Path,
for no particular reason except that he voted me tongue.gif and I dont want to waste the find.

Hoods Path is an evil, evil robot

Remember you can't reveal finder laugh.gif

oooh that was a lucky guess or im insane tongue.gif , now where the fuck is my bloody partner at rant.gif

#15 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hmmm, very quiet

I think people overestimated their Christmas-availabilities a little :robo:

#16 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hehehe. Might be that... or a serious need of cleaning up while still at work. Like me. And the mountains of paperwork that hide my desk from prying eyes are bound to stay there till the new year :robo:
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#17 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

Glad you guys took care of it last night/this morning.

#18 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

Hrm I told HP that he could claim he was forced to say that... I'm thinking now perhaps I shouldn't have since it makes the role rather pointless, unless you use it as a deeper role.... hrm hrm hrm.

#19 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

Nice set-up. Wish I oculd have played but CZhristmas is pretty busy. Glad you are back Obi1
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#20 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:44 PM

PMSES!

D'riss said:

Tonight I heal Korlat, if alive.

If Korlat is dead, heal Hood's Path.

Fener said:

I want D'riss to reveal who they did their night action on last night.

Thanks Obdi

Hope you have gotten all of your shopping done.

Silanah said:

Hey modses

I'd like to hear whom Omtose performed his subroutine on night 2, plz.

Omtose said:

Provisional investigate D'riss.

Rashan said:

ohhh whay to musch drinks, blocked. hehe, to night.

death to omtose

lynch tomorow of liosan

Those are all the Night Action PM's so far.
Here are some funny other PM's in the inbox:
Between Fener(Veng) and Silanah(Ment)

Fener said:

hey modses

I'd like

Mental you ok. Cause you sent the same half a message twice. hehehehe

*hates laptop touchpad*

ARG

lol

you should have the actual msg by now, lol

Yeah I got it a minute later. You got mine. This should make tomorrow a little bit more interesting. If Kasch had lived to post the message I told him to then today would have been a lot crazier. Oh well missed opportunities. I think that we are basically the finders of the game. We make people say to whom they do what till we catch a killer. Bloody hell I hate being a finder....sigh... Oh well If you die I will make someone say that they cry after masterbating. It is the least that I can do.

I appreciate it,

let's just hope I don't die, okay? I like how the game shook up a bit with the modkill warning, though,

Well he had to do something. Everyone is roled so we are all playing a very conservitive game...sigh...

But poor Obdi has to be really bored. At least he has our pms to keep him going.

lol, i wasn't playing low because of my role--that never stopped me before, not really, unless i'm scum
I was feeling sorta crappy yest, that was why. also the fact that we started past noon didn't help--I started to get drowsy at 6 when the sun went down, lol

oh and love how semi-coherent DiBs is already saying i'm Liosan's partner and a killer

Oh yeah. As soon as he posted drunk I knew who it was. I am just waiting for the drunken rant/reveal. You know it is only a matter of time.

Well, Liosan(Gem) and HP(Lish) didn't even know they are the killers

Liosan said:

You know, I just discovered something We're the scum. I had no idea lmao that'll teach me to only glance at my role PM!

HAHAHAHA! I missed it too! ROFL! That's funny.

Liosan said:

Recovering from the shock of discovering HP and I are tEH sCuM, I am wondering if Silanah is our symp? If we have one. Seriously, how could I miss the part where it said we were 'human controlled'? I claim temporary insanity. Also I blame Brood.
I almost feel kind of sorry for Silencer, he didn't do anything LOL. But since I am scum I am not really sorry.

Sort of funny though, spending the entire first day of the game thinking I was inno when I was in fact scum.

Too bad they have 15 minutes to choose and put in their night actions....

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users