• You cannot reply to this topic

mafia 34,5 - spoilers watch out for the squid

#101 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:05 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 25 2008, 08:59 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 25 2008, 08:48 AM, said:

ahahaha. my beautifull ninja! In one move two out of three of the roled innos are dead and one was q21. I must say I enjoyed that tremendously.. I'll go eat breakfast and then I'll compose a morning scene in case I'm gone when Baudin and DiBs sends in their orders.

Bent, I don't think that was the smartest thing you could do, but I still love you for it

If he'd gone for driss or silanah it would have been epic

Also, unless Baudin heals Ano, Gem is going down. I had an idea for a scene involving Ano arguing with a fruit merchant about having lived in Ambergris all her life, but not knowing anything about the place And then wondering why the merchant had decorated his stall with crossbow bolts before falling over dead.

haha, that sounds amusing. You're welcome to it if you wish ;)

and some more pms

silanahinbars said:

Please confirm your NA

block gamelon.

if ano is a vig i am hoping he goes for rashan, but gamelon(dk?) is talking sense and i dont like people talking sense, especially when i am evil.

-bent sorry dude, but you are right, i think... though my role pm was so ambigious i am playing evil whether morgo likes it or not. you should have killed me, i honestly dont see what q21 was doing wrong to deserve a day 1 ninja kill :)

no way i woul;d have lynched you, we were taking up to much of the thread, i think i could have dragged that out until at least day 3, when of course we are going to win :rant: thanks to you as long as driss and korlat keep their mouths shut of course, but i am fairly certain i can lynch liosan tomorrow and rashan day 3.

my greatest worry is driss or korlat taking me out though i think i would enjoy that. time for an obvious guard code to block driss

You are part of team evil, just so know ;)

oh i know

bloody leave for too minutes and this is what happens.

Of course i should have known day 1 i would antagonise the ninja :p

Korlat, you were damn quiet during my awake periods yesterday

block korlat :D

thats the code - i want to block gamelon :D

Gamelon around said:

If I were a killer I would take out Korlat. What the hell is that post?

View PostKorlat, on Nov 25 2008, 08:47 AM, said:

Ugh...opportunistic? Is that the right word? Not really, I decree!

More like scratching/desperate...but Gam doesn't seem desperate!

It makes no sense at all, and it sounds like he coded a night action to help a future reveal.

Not that I can crack it, though. Maybe Ment was just tired or something :D

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#102 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:15 AM

Hahaha he is coding a guard role?
How is that going to work?

Anyone can claim guard at any time and not be able to prove it, the code means nothing.
Unless he hits a player with a role that gets blocked and then can back up his claims if he revelas.
But really now...thats a long shot.
And even then he isnt blocking the right person?....whats he smoking? :rant:
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#103 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:20 AM

View Postdktorode, on Nov 25 2008, 10:15 AM, said:

Hahaha he is coding a guard role?
How is that going to work?

Anyone can claim guard at any time and not be able to prove it, the code means nothing.
Unless he hits a player with a role that gets blocked and then can back up his claims if he revelas.
But really now...thats a long shot.
And even then he isnt blocking the right person?....whats he smoking? ;)

dried leprecaun? Yeah, I was somewhat confused about what he plans to accomplish but at least he's having fun :rant:

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 November 2008 - 09:20 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#104 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:34 AM

heh, this game could theoretically close at the end of day 3 if DiBs manages to get hold for long enough.

#105 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:36 AM

silanahinbars said:

ok, if korlat hasnt figured out i am his symp i think they are mentally redundant.

i called him a predator and pratcially gave him a big sloppy good night kiss.

Gamelon Around said:

Some alt-guesses 'cause I'm bored.

Silanah = dibs
Korlat = Ment
Rashan = Grief
Liosan = Vengeance, always a fake-revealing bastard tongue.gif
Anomandaris = Gem

Actually, I don't even know who is playing, so it makes it hard. J_slr and dktorode are listed as players in the sign-up thread but I see them post in SH

#106 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

A fruit vendor sits picking his nose in the early hours of the morning. Gods know noone will buy anything at this hour, but anything is better than going home and listening to his wife. He looks down at his stall, an upturned crate slowly sinking into the mud. Some squid, various mushrooms and a lonely, prized, apple.

A stranger walks up to the stall.

thud

"Ooh, what a charming little emporium, may I peruse your wears?"
"You're not from around here are you?"

thud

"What? I've lived here all my life! I'm the very definition of an Ambergris citizen."
"Well I've never seen you before."
"Nonsense, everyone knows me - I have the coolest avatar!"
"What the hell are you talking about?"

thud

"I'm Ambergris's most premier citizen - I've even been invited to a greycap tea-party. Such a wonderful affair those are."
"Listen, I dont sell to nutjobs, so move along please."
"Nutjob? Whatever are you talking about? Besides, I'm hungry, let me see what you have for sale."

thud

"I said I'm not selling anything to you, get lost."
"The indignancy. I refuse to leave until you've provided me with some food."
"No!"
"Fine"

The stranger proceeds to sit down in the mud in front of the stall.

thud

"I'm not moving until you agree to sell me something."
"Look, you can have this apple if you just leave"
"I dont want it."

thud

"Why not, it's an apple! You know how hard it is to find apples? It's not even a week old"
"Well, because there's a crossbow bolt sticking out from it."

Sure enough, the prized apple is pinned to the stall by a wicked looking bolt.

"I cant imagine why you decided to decorate your stall in such a gloomy manner, but you've certainly been thorough. Although I must admit, the feathers are rather fetching"

Looking down, the stall keeper realises that his stall is bristling with crossbow bolts.

"wha..."

thud

The stall keeper looks up, to see that the stranger is lying face first in the mud. Knowing the mud around here, not the most hygenic of posistions. Which is in anycase a moot point, considering the large crossbow bolt sticking out the back of the stranger's head.

"aagh"

The stall keeper picks up his crate, bolts and all, and hurriedly shambles off into an alley.

"I think I better go check on the wife..."

Anomandaris (Gem Windcaster) is dead - she was inno

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 November 2008 - 09:51 AM

#107 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:43 AM

Writing scenes is fun :rant:

Everyone liked my last one *dances around happily*

Cool, I hope gem pegs (no offense gem, i just wanna use my scene ;))

#108 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:49 AM

Words of wisdom form DiBs

silanahinbars said:

playing evil always helps me see how things work clearer. you are constantly looking for oppurtunity, i waited until someone did soemthing stupid then pounced and it caused loads of people to get caught up in a nice shitstorm well away frommy leaders.

gamelon jumped on rashan for something during night and i used an entire fake case just to say to korlat i knew who and what he was.

poor bent, i am beginning to think the best way to playthis game as an inno is to not react to anything, to just keep quiet and look for reactionaries and take them out. Killers are those who no one goes near in general (last game was exception to the rule) symps are those who are oppurtunistic in general.

Who is bored and fishing for info :rant:

silanahinbars said:

dull thread is dull.

so how many bloody night actions are we waiting on, surely korlat put some in?

#109 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:17 AM

fishy dibsy :rant:

Yeah, scenes are fun. That one looks nice, I'm sure we can go with it ;)

for further scenes if I'm not around: There's king squid in the river. There's traveling psychiatrists who's asylum is on a massive river boat that trawls the river cities for new specimen.

There's militant opera fans fighting over which composer is the greater

There's all sorts of fungus that causes everything from instant death, enslavement, and sickness to terrible mutations.

The grey caps are not the nicest of people. They live in caverns under the city and are rumored to used bodies as fertilizer for the fungus.

then ofc there's every day politics, banking houses, book sellers, traders, postal workers and other violent loons ;)

#110 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:08 PM

all right, I'm back. will check pms and the thread

#111 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

some pms

silanahinbars said:

hehe - this might work well, if korlat does gt lynch (silencer i presume) i can say i blocked him to CI myself

Mena'riss said:

confirming Anomandaris

hope

menta'riss said:

hope you're not waiting on confirmation from Silencer, because he's asleep in Kiwiland, and night will time out beforehe gets back

that's why I CC-ed you our convo where we agree on the kill
if you're waiting on someone else, ignore this...

oh, and send my regards to q21.

He narrowly avoided being a night 1 kill.

Wlcom back home to spoilers, q!

thyraudin said:

Hmmm I think il go for a
Guard Fener
tonight

so then, Gem is dead

#112 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

hehe, surviving as a RI is the hardest thing of all; welcome to our humble adobe, Gemsywhemsy

#113 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

Rashaneo said:

As I said on thread:
What
The
Fuck?!

Ano?
What?!
And more to the point, Ano was Gem? God damn, I couldn't have alt-guessed her in a million years.
Sorry for the battle over Shadow Gem, it's probably what got you killed, but all I can say is WTF... I thought they'd go for someone quiet. Or me.
There's scum afoot in the people posting recently alright, I can bloody smell it. I don't have an ObdiRadar™, but there's something not right there.

Obdiradar? OBDIRADAR?! Pah I say!

#114 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:58 PM

surprisingly few pms all things told..

Morgoth is bored :rant:

#115 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:27 PM

I'm an idiot. Now, thats out of the way, I told ou how it always goes, I argue the shit out of a case, and get so much pressure put on myself I have to take drastic measures. I should have went with my gut, but with D'riss(Ment) symping the hell out of Kess(Q) I had to shoot. I fail. Oh well, at least I got Q, sorry pal. But it seems to be your fate. I figure team evil has it wrapped up, barring a miricle. I wont be on too much later,the wife got her car window busted out by a tree limb, and I gotta get that fixed. But when I get back, I'll help mod.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#116 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

W00t, board is back and so am I. Went down while I was travelling from my parents house to my flat, so I spent most of the day trying to fix my internet :rant: Luckily I saw on the temp forum that there was an issue.

BTW, this is alt. I gather Ano is dead, still catching up in thread. I just spotted that 'wares' was spelt wrong in my scene, although Morgy's scene fuel has given me some more ideas ;)

#117 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:15 PM

Well I am not surprised I am dead. Haven't even read what happened in the thread yet. And I have the spoilers to read.

Man, that was fun though! :rant:
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

#118 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:27 PM

Lol, every other person in the thread has figured out who liosan is... Triple post was the final straw :rant:

Tennesday said:

Well, I hope Bent enjoyed his French lesson...glad he didn't spot me either smile.gif.

I don't trust Liosan/JA (obviously don't have much practice alt-guessing, but that code thing earlier does kind of point to that) at all, because on the balance of things his excuse for the Ninja fake-out was pretty weak IMO. At the same time, I think Rashan and Silannah are more likely to be scummy at this point, so I'll see what happens on that front before I go after Lio.

Tennes/Sir Thursday

vengechan said:

You're a plain old townsperson, grating under the rule of the regents. You win when all of the emperor's agents have been killed.

Morgy I am super sick I have had trouble getting out of bed today...Sucks...

And Mental spamming silencer

drissalist said:

Ano's NK seems to have more of profound effect than I had previously thought it would. Seems like Silanah and Rashan are now drawing attention to themselves, and Liosan is pushing against their decision. Now, this is good, but it does make me wonder - is Silanah our symp, and trying to draw this heat/make Rashan shut up, or is it just what he says it is?

Either way, unless we say something stupid today, both of us are pretty sweet, not under much scrutiny (haven't seen anyone mention either of us).

What's our plan for today? Be more vocal? Maybe have an argument? (Although Silanah/Rashan already seems to be having one with Liosan...), or sit tight?

And any thoughts on tonight's kill? It's early yet, but...

hmm
I just made a mini-case on Fener
my concern is with taking out people I suspect are roled
maybe Fener?
Rash is correct in pointing out that he's a solid, though not very hight poster, player.
these are the kinds of players we want gone.
with Liosan getting the "if you survive for a couple more days, you're suspicious" talk, we should deffo keep him around, lol

thoughts?

drissalist said:

See, this is what I mean about Fener making sense
he's basically trying to make people look at the other sound players and go "oh, well they seem rational. They're probably innos"
we don't want clarity like that around
one of that bunch has to go.
the good thing is, all of them are looking at Rashan
if he forges a voting block, and then Rashan CIs inno, we can scream "killers!!!" at that bunch.

thoughts?

drissalist said:

It begins, then
I'm fairly sure we could get a Rashan lynch.
I'm distancing myself from it right now, by arguing with Fener. the idea is to
either make him and his "like-minded" people look suspicious when Rash comes up inno
or
to just sow as much confusion as possible and then kill him off, making him CI and me look stupid for attacking him (but not killer-ish, because why would killer NK the person he's trying to lynch)

#119 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:32 PM

Also, props to DiBs. He's playing exactly the kind of game to get lynched day three or four. And he'll reveal guard, come up inno and clear driss. I think the scum have this game, unless something odd happens.

Also, no comments on gem's death scene. There goes my validation :rant:

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

#120 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

*has read up*
HAHAHAHAHAH! :rant:
Props to Bent for hitting Q21 on the first day - at least he doesn't hat to die night one! HAHAHAHA! ;)

Sad that I can't play longer, but I had lots of fun. Kinda proud of myself that I was right about Sil/dibs being scum. :)

Can't believe Rashan/Lisheo is inno - I was so sure he was symping. HAHAHAH! ;)
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

Share this topic:

• 23 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users