• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1281 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

Oh, FFS, "we have lots of time". The day has lasted 80 hours already, it's not like a decision now would be precipitated.

Urgh.

#1282 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:48 PM

View PostLiosan, on Dec 1 2008, 12:45 PM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Dec 1 2008, 07:30 PM, said:

that's why I'm not voting
I don't have to, not for another 12 hours, at least

Fener, that makes no sense with the quote you've used( i dont think, unless im being thick as I very quickly read, and fend off an 8 yr old with one hand(thats me using the one hand, not that the 8 yr old has one hand, btw)).

Did you mean this quote?

lol, I'd assume so...
they were right next to each other, weren't they?

actually, I think he might have meant THIS one

all of this is making me like Kas even less
but i'm afraid of voting, in case he is inno and some scum just drops by to hammer.
, :thumbsup:

#1283 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 12:47 PM, said:

Oh, FFS, "we have lots of time". The day has lasted 80 hours already, it's not like a decision now would be precipitated.

Urgh.

Would you have us just lynch Kas now, then?
What's the rush, just out of curiousity?

ETA: okay, really leaving now.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 01 December 2008 - 05:51 PM

#1284 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

View PostLiosan, on Dec 1 2008, 09:45 AM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Dec 1 2008, 07:30 PM, said:

that's why I'm not voting
I don't have to, not for another 12 hours, at least

Fener, that makes no sense with the quote you've used( i dont think, unless im being thick as I very quickly read, and fend off an 8 yr old with one hand(thats me using the one hand, not that the 8 yr old has one hand, btw)).

Did you mean this quote?

Oops, yeah wrong quote.. I meant the one about not wanting scum to come by and hammer.

That being said, I am with Gamelon. I would like to move this game along. I hope we don't have to wait another 12 hours. I can smell yellows game..and it smells...funky :thumbsup:

#1285 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:02 PM

Korlat- Next time you stop by, please drop a vote... any vote...really. Its 5 inno and 3 scum. If you are inno and the scum decide not to vote one of their own, it will be impossible for us to get a lynch without your vote. I guess no lynch isn't the end of the world, but If we are on the wrong track here I would like to know sooner rather than later.

#1286 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

well liosan has been on so thats me half satisfied, i know the day is dragging, but unlike jaschan i am with everyone else in thinking today is do or die, i mean we should always, always, always play worst case scenario, always.

in my mind we are five roleless innos and 3 scum kaschan, yet you play like the game is about to end.

@driss - i dont think you should be so worried about voting, you and i were the only two on ALL weekend, how dull was that. Spoiler heaven is full of me sending message sto pathshaper like "dull bastards, where is everyone." i think i posted more whining comments this game than there are posts in the thread :thumbsup:

personally i think kaschan is a symp, if he comes back killer i will do a victory dance, but if we make it through night we need to look for our next lynch, and i am unsure with how kas has played as to way he played that way toward driss. If we make it to tomorrow i am going to start with a solid look on gamelon and thyrllan. Korlat may as well not be playing, so if they are scum, well done you broke us by inactivity, but i would hope the kilelrs would have had slightly more input than "oh i am here for two minutes, yep nothing to see, bye."

no offense.

"oh none taken, sil"

as far as liosan is concerned, even if we hit a killer in kas, tomorrow is still vital and i am sticking with my gut he is inno. If we make it to tomorrow then kas trying to out fener as a roled inno will prove to me that fener is inno or else why would kas do it, it didnt seem like distancing, it felt like setting up a target.

so that leaves me with four tomorrow with either 2 killers, or a killer and a symp in thyr, game, driss and korlat.

if korlat aint gonna be on until later though i may start chomping on the bit, this is the longest day on record :) normally when you take a weekend break you just give 12 hours for return, but i guess each mod has their own way of doing things.

@korlat - come on!!!! show up you lazy git!

no offense.

#1287 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

@ Sil I am almost positive Thyr is scum. His case against me was just so...I don't know reaching, like trying to seem involved and look like he was doing something, but you could tell his heart wasn't in it. Just my opinion. He has gotten more involved, but after much prodding, like he realized if he didn't he was going to come under some major heat.

Gamelon's little jump in and complain that there isn't a lynch and then bolting without adding anything constructive is kind of fishy, but he could definately be just frustrated with the pace of the game...i know I am. (damn you thanksgiving!) But his willingness to be one of the first 2 on any train would lead me to believe he's more inno than scum.

Also, thanks for the:

"If we make it to tomorrow then kas trying to out fener as a roled inno will prove to me that fener is inno or else why would kas do it, it didnt seem like distancing, it felt like setting up a target"

are you trying to paint a target on my chest for the NK :thumbsup:

I suppose I can go back and make a proper Thyr case.... but I think we need to lynch Kasch and get him out of the way.

#1288 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:59 PM

Korlat's in Kiwiland if i'm not too horribly mistaken
so we've got another 5 hours minimum to wait till he gets up

I'm checking in after shopping (motherfucking bastards, not giving you plastic bags for toilet paper... had to walk 20 mins in the pouring rain... arms kill from having to hold the damn thing.. grumble grumble)

gonna make some tea, to make sure I don't catch a cold, then off to my home away from home--library basement.
once there, I'll be doing thread checks every 30 min.
if anyone else votes for Kas, i'll be there to hammer him
if no one does... well, i'll vote anyways befroe going home to sleep.

#1289 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

View PostFener, on Dec 1 2008, 07:54 PM, said:

Gamelon's little jump in and complain that there isn't a lynch and then bolting without adding anything constructive is kind of fishy, but he could definately be just frustrated with the pace of the game...i know I am. (damn you thanksgiving!) But his willingness to be one of the first 2 on any train would lead me to believe he's more inno than scum.

FFS, I think I've been "constructive" enough for one day. I spent the 3-day week-end hitting "refresh" hoping to see something happen, excuse me if I get annoyed when I read "I keep my feelings inside until the last hour of this day because we have like sooo much time left"

#1290 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 02:03 PM, said:

FFS, I think I've been "constructive" enough for one day. I spent the 3-day week-end hitting "refresh" hoping to see something happen, excuse me if I get annoyed when I read "I keep my feelings inside until the last hour of this day because we have like sooo much time left"

lol
so, would me voting now make you happier, Gamelon? :thumbsup:

#1291 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

View PostGamelon, on Dec 1 2008, 11:03 AM, said:

FFS... Grumpy Demon is grumpy :thumbsup:

#1292 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

am I the only one who sees a winged king Kong in Gam's avatar? :thumbsup:

(lol, sorry, i'm enjoying my brand-new tea,, but this has been bugging me for a while now... ) :)

#1293 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:38 PM

mmm...
Lipton's definitely onto something with these pyramidal teabags....
okay, i'm off for a bit. packing up the laptop now.

#1294 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

View PostFener, on Dec 1 2008, 06:54 PM, said:

@ Sil I am almost positive Thyr is scum. His case against me was just so...I don't know reaching, like trying to seem involved and look like he was doing something, but you could tell his heart wasn't in it. Just my opinion. He has gotten more involved, but after much prodding, like he realized if he didn't he was going to come under some major heat.

Also, thanks for the:

"If we make it to tomorrow then kas trying to out fener as a roled inno will prove to me that fener is inno or else why would kas do it, it didnt seem like distancing, it felt like setting up a target"

are you trying to paint a target on my chest for the NK :)

I suppose I can go back and make a proper Thyr case.... but I think we need to lynch Kasch and get him out of the way.

i fkaschan is the symp he already did that :thumbsup: if he isnt scum we wil have lost :D

#1295 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

View PostD'riss, on Dec 1 2008, 07:38 PM, said:

okay, i'm off for a bit. packing up the laptop now.

Is that the new euphemism for it now? :thumbsup:

#1296 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

Alright, never fear! I'm back! ^^

Just caught up (how easy that has been recently!), and am definitely thinking Kaschan. Sure, he may just be a symp - but even if he is that gives us the extra time. The man's been playing a really strange game - and hasn't really said much to defend himself that doesn't also sound scummy. O.o

I'll vote for him now, though I am still definitely willing to go for D'riss, or even Thyr.

Vote Kaschan

#1297 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

Sweet Jesus you guys haven't lynched me yet. Fucking hell your slow...It is like watching retards work. If you think I am scum get this shit over with. If not move the fuck on. Quite fucking around and get with it already. Before I go I think that Thyrllan and Liosan are scum.

Now lynch me all fucking ready.

Remove Vote

Vote Kaschan

Idiots

#1298 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:13 PM

I fail to comprehend the question :thumbsup:

incidentally, it must be a miracle, because 7 of us are online now...

#1299 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

woa

#1300 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

HOLY FUCK!!! MAJOR CROSSPOST!!!

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +