• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1261 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

@ Sil I am around all day and will be checkin in every 15-20 minutes or so for the next 8 hours. hopefully we can connect at some point. Also, wth is Liosan? That might be one of the reasons we are having lynch problems... or Korlat for that matter.

Lets see. We have had people on and off all weekend throwing votes around. only 2 people haven't voted at one point or another this weekend. Liosan and Korlat. If they are inno... there is no way that we are able to get a lynch. I know I am inno, and I put Sil as VPI based on things I don't want to go into, but I am putting him there. D'riss, Thyr, Kasch, and Gamelon. I believe our scum is in that group. Its possible we got the symp already... but I don't think so. That leaves 3/4 in that group as scum.

@Sil you have a much better handle on Gamelon than I do it seems and seem willing to trust him... I can't say the same and as we aren't going to get a lynch on him I will discount him for this vote. That leaves Kasch, D'riss and Thyr. My order of Scummines is Kasch, Thyr, D'riss. I will vote for any of those today. D'riss' assertations of linguistic mistakes make some sense to me, and he seems genuine...He, of those 3 I am least certain about and if we get 2 more lynches and are still playing I would need a much closer look before lynching him.

#1262 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:49 PM

Fener, on Dec 1 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

Thyrllan, on Nov 27 2008, 06:29 AM, said:

Well now we know Rashan was innocent, so now we can now move on from that. I don't think much can be read into the Tennes Nk as he was probably the least likely to get targetted for a lynch.
Now reading through Silanahs and Gams points I can see merit in both of them, I said earlier I was suspicious of Kaschan, but he did get involved and put a bit more substance but I keep getting stumped by the fact his vote on me does seem very random and OMGUS.
Now D'riss is definitely getting me a bit worried after reading through the quotes provided by Gam so I will look back in a bit when I have time and see for myself if he's missed anything or if hes putting a bit of a spin on them.
For now il leave off on putting a vote down until im sure.

Bold is mine. This set off some bells. Why do you think that Thyr? Tennes came under some heat from Rashan befor he was lynched ( I believe it was Rashan). In fact, I was thinking about this.. why would the killers have killed Tennes 1) he was linked with D'riss, 2) he had some pressure on him and was muddying the waters. That would make me a much more probable lynch imo as I had yet to come under much pressure, or possibly Gamelon who few people suspected. Damn if you didn't just jump up a few pegs on my scum-o-meter.

as far as i can remember He didnt really have anything on him at all, he was linked with D'riss precisely because neithe rof them had anything on them at that point, although to be honest I cant rememebr much about him so I could be blatantly wrong, well yeah Gamelon was another one in the same sort of boat that he hadnt got noticed and still hasnt to much extent D'riss was the one that got some heat IIRC.

#1263 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:50 PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

I'm all dressed up with no where to go :thumbsup:

Back in 30

This post has been edited by Fener: 01 December 2008 - 04:51 PM

#1264 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 04:54 PM

Fener, on Dec 1 2008, 04:47 PM, said:

@ Sil I am around all day and will be checkin in every 15-20 minutes or so for the next 8 hours. hopefully we can connect at some point. Also, wth is Liosan? That might be one of the reasons we are having lynch problems... or Korlat for that matter.

Lets see. We have had people on and off all weekend throwing votes around. only 2 people haven't voted at one point or another this weekend. Liosan and Korlat. If they are inno... there is no way that we are able to get a lynch. I know I am inno, and I put Sil as VPI based on things I don't want to go into, but I am putting him there. D'riss, Thyr, Kasch, and Gamelon. I believe our scum is in that group. Its possible we got the symp already... but I don't think so. That leaves 3/4 in that group as scum.

@Sil you have a much better handle on Gamelon than I do it seems and seem willing to trust him... I can't say the same and as we aren't going to get a lynch on him I will discount him for this vote. That leaves Kasch, D'riss and Thyr. My order of Scummines is Kasch, Thyr, D'riss. I will vote for any of those today. D'riss' assertations of linguistic mistakes make some sense to me, and he seems genuine...He, of those 3 I am least certain about and if we get 2 more lynches and are still playing I would need a much closer look before lynching him.

Reading this knowing im innocent I find it unlikely (albeit possible) that these 3 are the scum together, asI think it was Silanah and Gam who made the main case on D'riss to start with IIRC. if this setup is right I would assume a D'riss, Gam killer pair and Kaschan symp. but as I said there are a few things about it that dont make much sense to me right now.

#1265 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

Fener, on Dec 1 2008, 12:23 PM, said:

Kaschan, on Dec 1 2008, 04:47 AM, said:

I won't be on for most of the Day RL. I couldn't care less who we lynch. I don't trust Gamelon or Silanah or Thyrllan. But I don't know if D'riss is scum or not. My supposed refusal to vote for D'riss isn't cause I don't know if he is scum it is cause I think that two of you 3 are. But since I am not a symp or scum in this game.

Remove vote

Vote D'riss

Dust in the wind my friend. If you are inno you are really not helping us.

vote Kaschan

its like you don't even care who we lynch, like its not a do or die. for this reason alone I am voting you. I gut suspected you day 1 and I suspect you more now. I am gonna crack up if team evil is Thyr Korlat with a Liosan symp. :thumbsup:

It's not do or die. The next lynch is do or die. If taking me out of the equation will help out the rest of you feel free. I don't have any kind of handle on who is scum or not. Silanah, Gamelon, Thyrllan, Driss, Liosan as far as I am concered none of you is a better lynch then any other. I admit this isn't my finest game (sick on meds then Thanksgiving) I haven't really been putting in my usual work.

#1266 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:18 PM

okay, I'm popping in before i'm off to the grocery store (a good 20 min walk from my house)
last class was totally worth it, just to hearmy prof make fun of the proponents of world Federalism.
and I got my paper back--75% for somehting I wrote a day before it was due, FUCK YEAH!

anyhow, this Kas thing is weirding me out. I'm just about ready to put my vote there, but it'll make it L-1, and afaik, Silanah wants to hear some input from Liosan before we lynch

so I'll hold my vote for now. i'll be back in 40 mins-1 hour, and i'm willing to listen to suggestions. If nothing else, I'll vote before I go to bed FOR SURE, becasue the day's scheduled to time out in the ungodly hour of 7AM here.

#1267 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

huh, it would appead Liosan's reading now, and fener's scheduled to come back... i'll stick around for another 20 mins or so, then

#1268 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

Well, seems to have been quite a swing to kaschan.
Interestingly, yet again, both silanah and gam are on the samne train, although im gonna trust them atm, so its just an obervation, for later if its needed(if whoever we hit today turns up inno), if there is a later(we couldve already hit a symp, but im not counting on it)

Kaschan does seem to be the one person most can agree seems scummy, and im willing enough to lynch them. His "I couldnt care less" certainly seems scummy.

Another point:

If D'riss mistake was linguistic, it should be checkable. After all, you'd expect someone who doesnt speak the language to have made at least more than one such error after 153 posts, wouldnt you, perhaps they wouldnt be as scummy etc. After all, in so many posts, itd be quite a coincidence if the only mistake he makes is one that reads very scummily.

Edit: Im gonna check if D'riss has made any other linguistic slips.

This post has been edited by Liosan: 01 December 2008 - 05:23 PM

#1269 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

Kaschan, on Dec 1 2008, 07:14 PM, said:

It's not do or die. The next lynch is do or die.

This also seems like he knows more than us, or suspects.

As far as we know, there are 8 players, so thats 5 innos min, 3 scum max.
That means 1 inno down today lynch and one by nk, is 3 innos, 3 scum. Therefore, scum cant be lynched, and win.

Unless you think we've already hit the symp?
Yet its so hard to know, who we would think he was symping.

However, a killer would be aware of symp clues etc, if they were correct or joking, so wouold have more idea of who the symp is.

#1270 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

lol
that'll take a while
and i'm generally quite good about my language... or try to be. unless I get fancy, or distracted.
but go ahead, check away, :thumbsup:

#1271 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

all of this is making me like Kas even less
but i'm afraid of voting, in case he is inno and some scum just drops by to hammer.

#1272 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

We've still got ages.

#1273 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:30 PM

that's why I'm not voting
I don't have to, not for another 12 hours, at least

#1274 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

Well, after an admittedly very quick scan, your english IS good, and I cant find any other slip ups(other than attroacious spelling of other peoples names).
So im not really sure I believe it was a language slip up, however, im more sure about other people than you.

#1275 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:38 PM

Kaschan, on Dec 1 2008, 09:14 AM, said:

Fener, on Dec 1 2008, 12:23 PM, said:

Kaschan, on Dec 1 2008, 04:47 AM, said:

I won't be on for most of the Day RL. I couldn't care less who we lynch. I don't trust Gamelon or Silanah or Thyrllan. But I don't know if D'riss is scum or not. My supposed refusal to vote for D'riss isn't cause I don't know if he is scum it is cause I think that two of you 3 are. But since I am not a symp or scum in this game.

Remove vote

Vote D'riss

Dust in the wind my friend. If you are inno you are really not helping us.

vote Kaschan

its like you don't even care who we lynch, like its not a do or die. for this reason alone I am voting you. I gut suspected you day 1 and I suspect you more now. I am gonna crack up if team evil is Thyr Korlat with a Liosan symp. :thumbsup:

It's not do or die. The next lynch is do or die. If taking me out of the equation will help out the rest of you feel free. I don't have any kind of handle on who is scum or not. Silanah, Gamelon, Thyrllan, Driss, Liosan as far as I am concered none of you is a better lynch then any other. I admit this isn't my finest game (sick on meds then Thanksgiving) I haven't really been putting in my usual work.

Unless my math is wrong, it is Do or die.... unless we hit symp, but no one knows that.... are you hittin the meds again?? :)

#1276 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:40 PM

Liosan, on Dec 1 2008, 12:32 PM, said:

Well, after an admittedly very quick scan, your english IS good, and I cant find any other slip ups(other than attroacious spelling of other peoples names).
So im not really sure I believe it was a language slip up, however, im more sure about other people than you.

well, being an immigrant student in an English-speaking country DOES help, lol
at this pint I'm essentially trilingual, but certain things can influence which language I think in--such as mixed winamp playlists, :thumbsup:
i'm trying to think of WHY I would make such a silly mistake, (and I know that it's silly, given that I know I'm inno).
it can either be due to a slip in touchpad that higlighted the conditonal, and I then overtyped it,or it can be due to the fasct that in my native language the conditonal can be implied in the sentence without actualy writing it out and still be understood.

As I was listening to a playlist that I listen to all the time--which is about 60% Uki, 31% english, 2 Percent Russian, one pecent French and one percent miscellanious, the "language block" strikes me as the most likely explanation.

Edited for clarity.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 01 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

#1277 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

D'riss, on Dec 1 2008, 09:27 AM, said:

lol
that'll take a while
and i'm generally quite good about my language... or try to be. unless I get fancy, or distracted.
but go ahead, check away, :thumbsup:

Thats the thing...unless you Liosan or Korlat are scum...(and I don't think they are) that won't happen. I suppose Thyr might come by and drop the hammer on his partner to distance, but I'm not sure. My vote stays. In fact, the only other person i'd vote for today would be thyr (barring some huge revelation).

#1278 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

G2g, brother wants on, so im having to get off the comp.
Might try and see if the slow comp will work, but if not see you later.

I personally think that Kaschan is acting quite scummy atm, D'riss has said it was a linguistic mistake on his part, which im gonna believe, and im unsure about thryllan.
I think that one of the other two(D'riss and Thyr) are quite likely scum, there are, after all, more than one, but I think Kaschan is most likely.

We have lots of time, and I should be back later.

#1279 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:45 PM

ok, well, I've dallied here long enough
I have to go purchase vital food supplies now, and then go off to the library and start cramming for my exams.
I'll check back in once I find a place to settle in in the library, so i'd say in about an hour 20 mins.

later, all!

#1280 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:45 PM

D'riss, on Dec 1 2008, 07:30 PM, said:

that's why I'm not voting
I don't have to, not for another 12 hours, at least

Fener, that makes no sense with the quote you've used( i dont think, unless im being thick as I very quickly read, and fend off an 8 yr old with one hand(thats me using the one hand, not that the 8 yr old has one hand, btw)).

Did you mean this quote?

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users