• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1001 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

View PostKorlat, on Nov 26 2008, 10:00 PM, said:

And I have said why - unless you want me to quote several of your posts, pick a few lines that look scummy, and say "There you go! I basically just quoted Silanah/Gamelon/etc but I felt the need to repeat them" - which I would get shit for as well - then what difference does it make if I agree with their cases? It's still my own thought process that has led me to agree with those. It's not blindly following if you make a reasonable decision on your own to agree!

All i'm asking is one post that contains content. You've posted very little so far and I will be damned if I'm going to get voted off by a low poster who hasn't posted any original arguments yet and has just jumped on the safe train. That is just plain offensive.

#1002 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

The "Safe Train" is it? You do realize there is no such thing as a safe train?

I'm more likely to get voted for by doing this, with no extra input, than I am by making a weak-as-piss case, re-iterating what has already been said, etc, and then still voting for you!

#1003 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

And yes, actually, I would like you to post one post where you pick one or two quotes, and say why you found them scummy in your own words. Do that, and I'll be happy. Because otherwise your adding another vote to a train with no reasoning behind it. I could easily say, well, i'm voting for Silanah because ***** said... But I don't. In fact, In my position, that'd generate more flak. It'd probably be labelled symping.

#1004 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:07 PM

Its the safe train because everyone can hop on. You don't even need a fucking case at this point, because all you have to do is quote Silanah or Gamelon. Now, that is safe. You don't have to do any work, or offend anyone, or run the risk of making up a bullshit case. If you are inno, its easy to make a case on someone; you dont KNOW if theyre inno or not. The only difficulty in making cases is when your scum and you know they are inno, then you have to look for bullshit reasons. So prove me wrong. Prove your inno and your vote actually deserves to be counted.

#1005 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

In fact, there's four users online. To the other two, whoever you may be, do you think its an unreasonable request that I want a case, or at least a post explaining why?

#1006 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

back on before bed, in short i am not changing my vote. I already expplained my case on rahsan and my reasoning behind it.

As for whats happened so far this evening, i cant for the life of me figure out what liosan was doing voting for himself, but sadly we have many players now drawing lines in the sand. Much as i enjoy everyone taking part, i wish we werent so bloody divided, whatever way you look at it, having everyone suspecting different players with all strong points backing it up is aiding the killers. I am not saying we shouldnt make cases far from it, i am just worried by how many have suddenly sprung up :D

I mean if today goes as it seems, rashan or liosan are probably going to be lynched and tomorrow we have plenty of people on lists of suspects. When i left everything seemed so black and white. What adifference a few hours make.

@kaschan - out of everyone who posted while i was gone you annoyed me the most, i dont know what you were trying to imply, but if fener did know that anomander was roled, and anomander was innocent there was only one possible role he could have had and you drew attention to it. i cant help thinging, that bringing it up in thread was an attempt to signal a roled player to the killers. Innos when they get any hint at a role should never bring it up unless its evil. period.

#1007 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:21 PM

So, looking over who's voting for what, it seems like it's more likely that we're going to get a lynch on Rashan as opposed to on Liosan. As I stated earlier, I'd prefer a Liosan lynch but still think Rashan could be scummy. I think it's important we lynch someone today, so I'm going to Remove Vote

Vote Rashan

#1008 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

L-1.
Liosan, hammer me. I know your on. Better get it over with.
And when I come out inno, fuck you all.

#1009 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:09 PM, said:

In fact, there's four users online. To the other two, whoever you may be, do you think its an unreasonable request that I want a case, or at least a post explaining why?

While I think coming up with some original thought at this point is probably a bit much to ask, perhaps a post in which you point to the particular cases against Rashan that you think has merit, Korlat?

#1010 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:22 PM, said:

L-1.

I believe it's actually L-2...

#1011 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

rashan - before you die, whats your view on kaschan, my scum radar exploded when i read his post, its important that i get your opinion!!!

#1012 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

Im around for a while, had to rush off.
Korlat, my rant wasnt aimed at you particularly, nor do I think everyone should play the same, but I feel that low-posting, while not often the fault of the person doing it, is irritating, and a bit of an unfair way to play.
After all, most decent cases, arre based on what people have said. Its only in the absence of such cases low posters are usually targetted.
Im also absolutely knackered from work experience, so while I have tried to add my thoughts, and tried to play well, and put in the effort, I have been hindered by my tiredness,which makes me think less clearly, and be more irritable and agressive.
So yeah, apologies if people have been irritated or offended by anything ive posted.

#1013 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 27 2008, 12:22 AM, said:

L-1.

No.
We have time.
I'd like to hear any thoughts you have, as while I dont always agree with everything you say, you do contribute.

#1014 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

L-2, then.
So, Liosan, position the hammer, and then one of the five anons, let rip. :p
When i'm gone, I want my train looked at. there is scum somewhere there.
Oh, and if preferable, actually, I'd rather Liosan did the hammer. As a sort of closure to our battles. :D

#1015 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

I hate how we are down to voting the 2 people That I feel are the biggeset symp candidates. I would much rather vote Thry, but I feel it would go unheeded and we do need a lynch. My biggest symp suspect is Liosan and I feel there is no way he is a killer. If he is the symp, the killers reside in the group of Game, Tennes, Thyr, Korlat and to a lesser extent Kasch. Thus me wanting to vote Thyr as he is the only one of that group with a vote. Interesting to note, Liosan brings up Tennes and D'riss as killer suspects... so maybe that pairs down the possibilities some (but only if he is a symp). Rash is also symp candidate, but also.... he could be a killer. Drawn into the game a little early doing his usual spamming, getting called out, being high poster and just rolling with it. I want to give it a couple more hours. right now, I am not going to vote. I really hate voting for the symp :D

I will be back though, and if its the difference between a lynch or no lynch. I will always chose the lynch.

#1016 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Well, there are 6 Anons plus Liosan, so someone must be here who hasn't voted for Rash...of course, it depends if anyone wants to :D

#1017 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

It's day 2. There's 7 hours and 54 min left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

4 votes Rashan - Gamelon, Silanah, Korlat, Tennes
1 vote Liosan - Rashan
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan
1 vote Tennes - Liosan

Players who have not voted:
D'riss, Fener
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1018 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:27 PM

Oh dont worry, I intend to look closely at your train.
In particular those who havent previously voiced an opinion on you, or gave no reasons.

#1019 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:28 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

L-2, then.
So, Liosan, position the hammer, and then one of the five anons, let rip. :p
When i'm gone, I want my train looked at. there is scum somewhere there.
Oh, and if preferable, actually, I'd rather Liosan did the hammer. As a sort of closure to our battles. :D

answe rmy question first mate, if your inno then i know i can trust your opinion, if your scum i know theres some lie somewhere in there. If you ignore it i will think the worst, so even if you are scum its worth your while to answer!

#1020 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:28 PM

Kaschan is scummy. Not overtly, but there's a hint. I think he needs looking at, but I don't know for certain. And I do want Korlat looked at, however briefly, by one of the four players I trust slightly(Liosan{youve earned a bit}, Silanah, Fener, or Gamelon) voting to l-3 without any case or opinions is just fucking insultin.
And seriously, Liosan, i'd rather get it over with.

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

32 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users