• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#741 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:17 AM

Funnily, as far as I remember, I wasn't really awake for all of Gamelon's rant, or paying much attention to it or something, first I knew of it was reading the low-fi board earlier today lmao :rant:
It's interesting how you seem to race in to add a squeeze to people, Tennes.

#742 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

Best killers are killers that don't mention each other or get associated with each other, D'riss. That way, when one's gone, your really back to sqaure one again.

#743 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:23 AM

View PostRashan, on Nov 26 2008, 12:17 AM, said:

Funnily, as far as I remember, I wasn't really awake for all of Gamelon's rant, or paying much attention to it or something, first I knew of it was reading the low-fi board earlier today lmao :rant:
It's interesting how you seem to race in to add a squeeze to people, Tennes.

I think it's just because I'm a little slow to organise my thoughts sometimes, and then get crossposted by people with the same idea as me. Plus, I don't think pointing at you and Gamelon is exactly jumping in to add a little extra pressure, given that attention was focussed elsewhere at the time. 

It didn't quite come to me at the time, but the more I think about the skim of Gamelon's posts I did earlier, the more I feel there's something wrong there. But I want to actually see some decent posts from everyone on Day 2 before I cast any votes...I make it Korlat, Gamelon and Kaschan still to come to the table properly.

#744 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:24 AM

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 12:11 AM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 03:54 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

Fener Part Three

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

Ok here are my thoughts-

Rashan- I think is probably a symp he is doinf a really good job of muddying the waters, constantly fighting with Ano (CI) though he was a PI to me at the time of the fighting. He immediately switched to a Liosan vote after the fakey move, that is a sly move as no one can question it and his killer can likely safely vote there as well. And the big big thing for symp behavior is his absolute certainty that he will CF inno. He has brought it up more than once. JA pulled that crap in 32. He was the symp there, and Rashan is acting eerily similar. Of course you ask..who is he symping, not sure atm, though his "Fener seems inno" comment would point the finger at me, If I was a killer I would be pissed if my symp was so obvious. More likely a misdirection.
Me: right, yes, symp, we've heard that before. Ano was NOT a CI when I was fighting him, and if your gonna cal on that, then don't forget the fact I was defending someone who was also labelled a CI later. Fener seems inno, but I'm looking at you now, and I don't know. There's hints.
Why exactly was Ano (PI) at the time Rashan was fighting with him, this was before the ninja attack, so at that point Rashans argument had merit, Ano was voting based on spam but going after the second biggest spammer.

I have said this before I considered Ano PI because of his " Liosan you are an idiot" comment after the fakey move.
Yes and I agreed with you there After the Fake Ninja attack I thought that Ano was probably a roled inno because o fhis reaction, but the argument between him and Rashan happened long before the Fake ninja thing so i was wondering why you thought at that point that Ano was PI.
Korlat- Seems inno to me, he attacked shadow and even admitted to probably voting shadow come lynch time... but his story is consistent and the vote was more based on posting style than anything else.
Comments on style and says seems inno. Ive yet to go over Korlat so I'll take that with a grain of salt, thanks.

Liosan- I am going to allow myself to VPI him for the time being. If he isn't dead in a few nights we will need to seriously consider offing him to rest the collective conscious. I just can't wrap my head around a killer taking that kind of Modkill risk.
Modkill risk and says he's pretty much cleared Lios. Says we may need to kill him to stop the arguing later... Hmmm
More defending Liosans actions. advocating leaving him alive till later. I still cant see why he's so adamant that Liosans ninja fake makes him seem innocent.

I have said this before too. I feel like it would take huge balls for a killer to pull off this move. I can't see a killer on day 1 risking this. He will die at some point. I have said before as well that is was a stupid stupid move to pull off...but aparently in all of my symping of Liosan you forgot that part.
Yes but saying somethings a stupid move, doesnt mean someone wont do it, most people will think like that and as such he could probably get away with it for a while.

Gamelon- He tends to think like me, so I am giving him the benifit of the doubt for now. Though....his posting style only changed to more active after being called out on Tennes post. (It could just be a coincidence/playing tim issue though)
"Plays like me,"and Benefit of doubt because of that. Very analytical. Comments on playing style again.

Tennes- Initially tried to stop Wrestle Mania XXXI (Shadow vs. Rash) to try to find killers. If I was a killer I wouldn't want them to stop. So a point in his favor there. On post 174 he does go after Rash a bit which is also thinking like me. and I liked his list on the low posters. @ Tennes I didn't vote Kasch just because he was a low poster, it was a combination of three things: low post count, no substance, and gut feeling. Though I also have low post count, I try to have substance in my posts and my gut feeling on me is usually right ;)
Playing style once more. Says goin after me is thinking like him. It's also thinking like the entire nation of China atm. Liked the anti-low-poster business, AGAIN. Defends himself for posting low.
These 2 seem to be to me stating that the other 2 play like him and that makes them innocent. To me this seems to be him stating that he's playing in an innocent way without actually coming straight out and saying it which would arouse suspicion.

I am stating that they have stated things I have thought about. Knowing I am inno wouldn't that make me suspect they are inno??
To me its more the way you keep mentioning that they play like you so you think there innocent, if youd said it maybe once or so then yes i could see the logic but you keep mentioning it.

Silanah- I keep going back and forth on him, initially I thought scum, then I thoughtinno, now I am not sure. I don't think holding back is a good idea. He has good insight and usually gives me a different perspective on things which I find very helpful (though often frustrating :rant: )One big thing is that he was really giving it to shadow yesterday. Knowing Shadow is CI it makes me wonder..... I would encourage you to still post, just don't dominate ;)
Licks a bit of ass and doesn't commit.

Thyr- He is my number 1 killer suspect. No posts what-so-ever 9 I think then after Anno comes up CI after having not posted forever he pops in to say.."Well that didn't help us as we knew the killers were going to do that anyway" did we??? I didn't. How did you? That is his only post of semi substance that I can see. Right now he is my #1
Attacks Thyrr. i can see why lol.
Im his number one killer suspect, yet he voted for kaschan, for those reasons he put there, none of which had really changed at this point.

The thing that changed is your reaction to the CF on Gem. It started the alarm bells.
What? my reaction was that she was innocent, which we'd all pretty much worked out anyway

Kaschan- Same as yesterday Gut feeling, low poster, somewhat trying to get involved. I just have a bad feeling and seeing as he gives us nothing to go off of I would be willing to vote. I HATE getting to endgame and have it be : Thyr, Kasch, Me and Korlat. I mean really... wtf would you vote for??? Better to get them out early. I realize if he pops up inno I will be under some heavy pressure, but, bring it.
Vote STILL there. Hmmm... Doesn't seem to care whether Kaschan is inno or not, goes by gut reaction. This could be Killer distancing, as no one was likely to go for Kaschan, Killer certainty, or most likely, inno being foolish.
Still isnt really giving much substance on the thing against Kaschan, I agree it does very much seem like a distancing vote to me.

I never said there was substance!!!! it was day 1. I was trying to get people to look in other directions and I was suspecting him so I tried to get people to look in new areas.
Ok yes you didnt say there was substance, but to me all your posts about him have been very shallow and in no way trying to put pressure on him.

D'riss- Mor sympish feeling for me than killer. Has become a little more active lately. Was certain there was a Rash/Shadow connection which there wasn't. Most early posts revolve around a Rash/Shadow connection. One thing kind of fishy was that he followed Rash onto and then quickly off of the Liosan fakey move. pretty obvious but then you get into WIFOM.
Liosan comes back into it. Not much to say about this, really. Everyone thought there was a connection. I half thought there was myself lmao.
One thing, In his list Rashan didn't mention Thyr, or Kash- Could be cause there is little to go on, but that is a good excuse to leave your killer of your list.

Thats all I have for now, just gave up my whole lunch break to type this out lol. Let m eknow what you think

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:23 PM, said:

It's not the discussion that's the problem, it's the fact that most players seem happy
to simply watch the whole thing unfold
and not post anything constructive. Read over the thread. The argument I, Shadow, Ano and Silanah had took up the entire thread for a number of pages. I'm not saying I won't discuss things. I'm saying I won't focus on Silanah. I'm perfectly open to making cases on other players, in fact.
And mate? Oh no, heavens no, a term used between two people who know who each other outside of their alts? Christ, we must be scum. Just like me and Bent were scum for being somewhat courteous to each other and defending each other.
Edit: bloody crosspost

Thats exactly what you and sil are saying you're gonna do though, sit back. Yes they shouldnt. Neither should you.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:29 PM, said:

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

And this post is basically stating thats its now "scummy" to look at you and silanah. When the fuck did you two become CI. If you've been discussed before, its generally because you've been suspicious before.
Are you saying to discuss someone thats already been discussed, for completely different reasons, is now "scummy" aswell.
Its basically just saying:

Even though you have completely no reason to trust me or silanah, its pointless looking at us. In fact, its a scum tactic to discuss us any further.

I agree 100%

There is no reason to stop contributing.

Ok this post just seems pointless, he comes in says I agree with liosan.

The point of the post was to agree that I think those 2 should keep contributing, I came in and contributed by saying that... ironic?

Nothing of worth, rather ironic considering the point of this post.

Ok after looking through these Fener posts I'm definitely not liking the way he keeps defending Liosan religiously almost and keeps subtly mentionning the fact that he voted kaschan for being a low poster but not actually putting much behind it that may make people follow his lead. So
Vote Fener

I'm sorry, your "case" holds no water and to me, comes off as an OMGUS vote because I have you as my number 1 suspect. I will be interested to get others takes on this. I am out for an hour. Back in a bit.
Ok you said im your number one suspect because I didnt do a lot on day one and I said that not much can be read into Gems CF because she looked like a roled inno and was thus a good NK target. To be honest theres nothing there for me to get up in arms about, Looking at your posts things do leap out at me.

#745 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:25 AM

Not sure I see Fener as Symp material tbh
i'd still rather vote Kas, atm--possible scum AND a low poster is better than just possible scum.

#746 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:26 AM

I've really got quite a bad feeling about Korlat and Gamelon myself too, but I can't find anything hugely incriminating... I would cycle through and present all ther posts but I just can't bring myself to do it.
I don't mean pressure, I mean some kind of twist to the argument. It's just an observation of your playing style. :rant:

#747 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:27 AM

Ok well, I would go along with a Kasch vote as well as I have linked him with Fener in my mind and in my review of his posts he did seem scummy.

#748 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

Kasch has my vote currently, but I would rather wait till he gets better till we start any kind of lynch train.

#749 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:31 AM

of course in another 6 hours Silanah will come back and launch a case on rashan... and then all this will be moot, :rant:

#750 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

Damn it lol, I'd forgotten... Well, hopefully my contributions tonight will stay his incredbibly stubborn lynch-typing hand. I do want us to take a look at Kaschan though.

#751 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

Right, I'm off for an hour or so. Happy discussing, all!

#752 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

Ok I think im going to head to bed now, I will leave my vote on Fener for now, because I think we have at least 24 hours before day ends so barring some more random ninjas I should easily be able to get on to change my vote to Kaschan if needed.

#753 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:36 AM

Aye, we should be safe enough on the time front. I'll probably go to bed soon too, unless any lurkers want to talk?

#754 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:41 AM

meh
I'm around but working
it'l be some time before fener and tennes come back (an hour, they said)

you may as well go sleep, lol

#755 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:42 AM

I should, but ah sure...
Gamelon hasn't posted for quite a while, actually. Hmmm.

#756 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:45 AM

didn't he said he was going to bed or something last time he posted?

that was only several hours ago, iirc

#757 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:47 AM

Ah, different timezones. :rant:

#758 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:19 AM

OK as much as I would like to get all the colors in our rainbow conversation :rant: I will address your last comments and be done with it. If you have made up your mind, so be it. I will def. answer all other issues from other players.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:24 PM, said:

View PostFener, on Nov 26 2008, 12:11 AM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 03:54 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:25 PM, said:

Fener Part Three

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

Ok here are my thoughts-

Rashan- I think is probably a symp he is doinf a really good job of muddying the waters, constantly fighting with Ano (CI) though he was a PI to me at the time of the fighting. He immediately switched to a Liosan vote after the fakey move, that is a sly move as no one can question it and his killer can likely safely vote there as well. And the big big thing for symp behavior is his absolute certainty that he will CF inno. He has brought it up more than once. JA pulled that crap in 32. He was the symp there, and Rashan is acting eerily similar. Of course you ask..who is he symping, not sure atm, though his "Fener seems inno" comment would point the finger at me, If I was a killer I would be pissed if my symp was so obvious. More likely a misdirection.
Me: right, yes, symp, we've heard that before. Ano was NOT a CI when I was fighting him, and if your gonna cal on that, then don't forget the fact I was defending someone who was also labelled a CI later. Fener seems inno, but I'm looking at you now, and I don't know. There's hints.
Why exactly was Ano (PI) at the time Rashan was fighting with him, this was before the ninja attack, so at that point Rashans argument had merit, Ano was voting based on spam but going after the second biggest spammer.

I have said this before I considered Ano PI because of his " Liosan you are an idiot" comment after the fakey move.
Yes and I agreed with you there After the Fake Ninja attack I thought that Ano was probably a roled inno because o fhis reaction, but the argument between him and Rashan happened long before the Fake ninja thing so i was wondering why you thought at that point that Ano was PI.

I think this is a mis communication. I only placed Ano PI after the fakey. I was refering to them fighting after the reveal. Sorry bout that.

Korlat- Seems inno to me, he attacked shadow and even admitted to probably voting shadow come lynch time... but his story is consistent and the vote was more based on posting style than anything else.
Comments on style and says seems inno. Ive yet to go over Korlat so I'll take that with a grain of salt, thanks.

Liosan- I am going to allow myself to VPI him for the time being. If he isn't dead in a few nights we will need to seriously consider offing him to rest the collective conscious. I just can't wrap my head around a killer taking that kind of Modkill risk.
Modkill risk and says he's pretty much cleared Lios. Says we may need to kill him to stop the arguing later... Hmmm
More defending Liosans actions. advocating leaving him alive till later. I still cant see why he's so adamant that Liosans ninja fake makes him seem innocent.

I have said this before too. I feel like it would take huge balls for a killer to pull off this move. I can't see a killer on day 1 risking this. He will die at some point. I have said before as well that is was a stupid stupid move to pull off...but aparently in all of my symping of Liosan you forgot that part.
Yes but saying somethings a stupid move, doesnt mean someone wont do it, most people will think like that and as such he could probably get away with it for a while.

Like I said.. Ballsy if he did it. Also, in green..you say I defended Liosan. I didn't defend him. I said it was a risky move that hurt inno chance of winning. Look it up. Sil even commented on my comment. I also said we need to kill him. Not sure how wanting to kill him if he is alive in 2-3 days is sympish.

Gamelon- He tends to think like me, so I am giving him the benifit of the doubt for now. Though....his posting style only changed to more active after being called out on Tennes post. (It could just be a coincidence/playing tim issue though)
"Plays like me,"and Benefit of doubt because of that. Very analytical. Comments on playing style again.

Tennes- Initially tried to stop Wrestle Mania XXXI (Shadow vs. Rash) to try to find killers. If I was a killer I wouldn't want them to stop. So a point in his favor there. On post 174 he does go after Rash a bit which is also thinking like me. and I liked his list on the low posters. @ Tennes I didn't vote Kasch just because he was a low poster, it was a combination of three things: low post count, no substance, and gut feeling. Though I also have low post count, I try to have substance in my posts and my gut feeling on me is usually right ;)
Playing style once more. Says goin after me is thinking like him. It's also thinking like the entire nation of China atm. Liked the anti-low-poster business, AGAIN. Defends himself for posting low.
These 2 seem to be to me stating that the other 2 play like him and that makes them innocent. To me this seems to be him stating that he's playing in an innocent way without actually coming straight out and saying it which would arouse suspicion.

I am stating that they have stated things I have thought about. Knowing I am inno wouldn't that make me suspect they are inno??
To me its more the way you keep mentioning that they play like you so you think there innocent, if youd said it maybe once or so then yes i could see the logic but you keep mentioning it.

I mentioned it twice. 2 times in the same thread... no other time did I mention it unless someone asked me to address it. I didn't "Keep mentioning it"

Silanah- I keep going back and forth on him, initially I thought scum, then I thoughtinno, now I am not sure. I don't think holding back is a good idea. He has good insight and usually gives me a different perspective on things which I find very helpful (though often frustrating ;) )One big thing is that he was really giving it to shadow yesterday. Knowing Shadow is CI it makes me wonder..... I would encourage you to still post, just don't dominate :)
Licks a bit of ass and doesn't commit.

Thyr- He is my number 1 killer suspect. No posts what-so-ever 9 I think then after Anno comes up CI after having not posted forever he pops in to say.."Well that didn't help us as we knew the killers were going to do that anyway" did we??? I didn't. How did you? That is his only post of semi substance that I can see. Right now he is my #1
Attacks Thyrr. i can see why lol.
Im his number one killer suspect, yet he voted for kaschan, for those reasons he put there, none of which had really changed at this point.

The thing that changed is your reaction to the CF on Gem. It started the alarm bells.
What? my reaction was that she was innocent, which we'd all pretty much worked out anyway

I'll go look at the post, but If that was your reaction I was mistaken. I thought your reaction was that you weren't surprised the killers chose Ano. It makes sense in retrospect, but you made it sound like it was the only logical thing for them to do. iirc. I do need to go back and look.

Kaschan- Same as yesterday Gut feeling, low poster, somewhat trying to get involved. I just have a bad feeling and seeing as he gives us nothing to go off of I would be willing to vote. I HATE getting to endgame and have it be : Thyr, Kasch, Me and Korlat. I mean really... wtf would you vote for??? Better to get them out early. I realize if he pops up inno I will be under some heavy pressure, but, bring it.
Vote STILL there. Hmmm... Doesn't seem to care whether Kaschan is inno or not, goes by gut reaction. This could be Killer distancing, as no one was likely to go for Kaschan, Killer certainty, or most likely, inno being foolish.
Still isnt really giving much substance on the thing against Kaschan, I agree it does very much seem like a distancing vote to me.

I never said there was substance!!!! it was day 1. I was trying to get people to look in other directions and I was suspecting him so I tried to get people to look in new areas.
Ok yes you didnt say there was substance, but to me all your posts about him have been very shallow and in no way trying to put pressure on him.

It was day 1 and he had like 7 posts at that point. There isn't a whole lot of depth to work with. :D I'll say it again I was trying to get people to look at low posters.

D'riss- Mor sympish feeling for me than killer. Has become a little more active lately. Was certain there was a Rash/Shadow connection which there wasn't. Most early posts revolve around a Rash/Shadow connection. One thing kind of fishy was that he followed Rash onto and then quickly off of the Liosan fakey move. pretty obvious but then you get into WIFOM.
Liosan comes back into it. Not much to say about this, really. Everyone thought there was a connection. I half thought there was myself lmao.
One thing, In his list Rashan didn't mention Thyr, or Kash- Could be cause there is little to go on, but that is a good excuse to leave your killer of your list.

Thats all I have for now, just gave up my whole lunch break to type this out lol. Let m eknow what you think

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:23 PM, said:

It's not the discussion that's the problem, it's the fact that most players seem happy
to simply watch the whole thing unfold
and not post anything constructive. Read over the thread. The argument I, Shadow, Ano and Silanah had took up the entire thread for a number of pages. I'm not saying I won't discuss things. I'm saying I won't focus on Silanah. I'm perfectly open to making cases on other players, in fact.
And mate? Oh no, heavens no, a term used between two people who know who each other outside of their alts? Christ, we must be scum. Just like me and Bent were scum for being somewhat courteous to each other and defending each other.
Edit: bloody crosspost

Thats exactly what you and sil are saying you're gonna do though, sit back. Yes they shouldnt. Neither should you.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:29 PM, said:

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

And this post is basically stating thats its now "scummy" to look at you and silanah. When the fuck did you two become CI. If you've been discussed before, its generally because you've been suspicious before.
Are you saying to discuss someone thats already been discussed, for completely different reasons, is now "scummy" aswell.
Its basically just saying:

Even though you have completely no reason to trust me or silanah, its pointless looking at us. In fact, its a scum tactic to discuss us any further.

I agree 100%

There is no reason to stop contributing.

Ok this post just seems pointless, he comes in says I agree with liosan.

The point of the post was to agree that I think those 2 should keep contributing, I came in and contributed by saying that... ironic?

Nothing of worth, rather ironic considering the point of this post.

Ok after looking through these Fener posts I'm definitely not liking the way he keeps defending Liosan religiously almost and keeps subtly mentionning the fact that he voted kaschan for being a low poster but not actually putting much behind it that may make people follow his lead. So
Vote Fener

I'm sorry, your "case" holds no water and to me, comes off as an OMGUS vote because I have you as my number 1 suspect. I will be interested to get others takes on this. I am out for an hour. Back in a bit.
Ok you said im your number one suspect because I didnt do a lot on day one and I said that not much can be read into Gems CF because she looked like a roled inno and was thus a good NK target. To be honest theres nothing there for me to get up in arms about, Looking at your posts things do leap out at me.

Fair enough, to each their own. I don't begrudge you the vote, I just disagree with the basis behind it.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:35 PM, said:

Ok I think im going to head to bed now, I will leave my vote on Fener for now, because I think we have at least 24 hours before day ends so barring some more random ninjas I should easily be able to get on to change my vote to Kaschan if needed.

You rip me for voting on Kasch because of my gut and then you drop this? Have you even talked about him? That seems really wishy washy and baseless.

This post has been edited by Fener: 26 November 2008 - 01:22 AM

#759 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:50 AM

Right, I'm back now. Anyone around who wants to talk?

#760 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:04 AM

I'm still around-ish.. gotta go make food though

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

21 User(s) are reading this topic