• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#701 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:43 PM

The point about Korlat/Gamelon is good.
In fact, Id forgotten Ga, was even playing, though Kor posted a while back. No content iirc though.

Anyhow, I dont care what people think I am. As long as they consider what i'm saying.
I hardly expect to be trusted, because I dont trust anyone else.

And I dont really think my accusations were "ridiculous". You should pretend it was someone else who said it, and try reading it.

#702 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 10:38 PM, said:

@ Rashan Praytell, how am I lost? Really..... I actually lol'd when I read your last bit.

My Kash vote was legit for me, but like I said it was gut... I had no case... what did you want me to say " Hey guys, I have a really strong feeling about this...trust me...lets go!! woo!!! vote Kasch!!" Yeah...don't think thats gonna fly, I posted it and hoped a few people would jump on to draw him out and make him talk. Now its come to light that he is sick, so that might not have worked , anyway you can look at it how you want, but know, if there is a Kash train getting started today I will be on it early.

You seemed to be blundering around a bit there. I actually thought I had you alt-guessed a few minutes ago(wait for SH, you'll rofl at my alt-guess, he's not even in the game lmao) but after checking the signup list, I realised I was wrong.
I've already put my vote on Kaschan for the mo, but as he's sick I would hope a train doesn't develop. I just want him to talk when he comes back on.
Kaschan does give off a bad vibe when reading his posts though. I'll definatly give you that. While I don't agree with it, I'll add that I can understand it.

#703 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

In fact, Id forgotten Ga, was even playing, though Kor posted a while back. No content iirc though.

Anyhow, I dont care what people think I am. As long as they consider what i'm saying.

And I dont really think my accusations were "ridiculous". You should pretend it was someone else who said it, and try reading it.

#704 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

#705 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:44 PM

FOR FUCK SAKE!

PS-Delete this post, and my double please.

#706 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

lol
triple-post for the win, spambot? :rant:

#707 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:45 PM

Well just looked at Korlats stuff and its basically disagreeing with Shadow over how people play mafia for the first half. He actually doesnt mention anyone elses name I dont think, ooh except he said something like," ok then who should we lynch then Kess" before Shadow went all ninja-y. Then Shadow does his kung fu thing and Korlat goes onto discussing the relative merits of a ninja doing there thing on day one for a bit. There isnt really much else he's done. will double check now that I didnt gloss over anything he said later as I feel I forgot something. Then Il have a look at Kaschan, then go through Rashans stuff on Fener.
EDIT there was abit of stuff about he didnt think Rashan was guilty at the start of today( could have been night not sure) but not much evidence of it just a hunch by the looks of it. Then he says some more stuff about not wanting to be left with low posters at the end.
So to me it looks like hes mainly been discussing how Mafia in the whole is played and relative merits of playstyle rather than the actual game, which is a bit odd.

This post has been edited by Thyrllan: 25 November 2008 - 10:49 PM

#708 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

Anyhow, im off to bed.
We have lots of time.
Should be back before deadline.

#709 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:48 PM

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:45 PM, said:

Well just looked at Korlats stuff and its basically disagreeing with Shadow over how people play mafia for the first half. He actually doesnt mention anyone elses name I dont think, ooh except he said something like," ok then who should we lynch then Kess" before Shadow went all ninja-y. Then Shadow does his kung fu thing and Korlat goes onto discussing the relative merits of a ninja doing there thing on day one for a bit. There isnt really much else he's done. will double check now that I didnt gloss over anything he said later as I feel I forgot something. Then Il have a look at Kaschan, then go through Rashans stuff on Fener.

Triple post for the win? More like content for the win. :rant:
I've posted all of Kaschan and Fener's posts over the last few pages, with comments of mine thrown in. Your take on Korlat is interesting though, I'm gonna look into it in a bit.

#710 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:50 PM

Goodnight.

#711 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

Goodnight, mate.

#712 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:55 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 25 2008, 02:43 PM, said:

Korlat's another one of the decently quiet ones-- but then again, he is that way, "because it's his style"
i think he mntioned some RL stuff too,
Gamelon is salient to me, because of hs joke about me as the first thing he did in the game, but other thatn that, he falls into the "Tennes, Fener, Gamelon" category--all middling posters, all being pretty clean, all willing to lynch Rashan

(Bold mine)

Don't forget D'riss :rant:

Also I never said I was willing to lynch Rashan. I suspect he's a symp if anything, not a killer. I would rather look elsewhere. Granted if a lynch was close I would jump on. ....so i guess I am willing ;)

#713 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:56 PM

Just had a look over Gamelon's posts :- my first impression is that he is fairly tenacious in chasing up his gut instincts - he jokes about D'riss, then hooks onto Thryllan for not voting for anyone. Defends that a couple of times, spams a bit, and then was one of the first people active after PS confirmed that Shadowbent had gone ninja. That gave him a new suspect, Rashan, who he seems very suspicious of, far more so in tone than any of the other mid posters. He posted quite a few times to that effect, although I guess that can be put down to having nothing else to talk about at the time. I'd like to get a look at him when there are plenty of other on at the same time - some more conversation might shed further light on his tendencies.

#714 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:58 PM

View PostTennes, on Nov 25 2008, 10:20 PM, said:

@ Sil:

What surprised you about AnoGem getting NKed?
I know you want to turn the spotlight on people who aren't posting so much, but at the same time you seem to be directing most of your energies at Liosan. Why is that?
Among the lower posters, who do you find suspicious?

Cheers.

mostly because there was doubt springing up about liosan and him working together to engineer that fake, and that rashan had come out almost straight away with his oh they are defo PI and VPI which sent alarm bells rinign in my head. Also killing the main posters on day 1 would have pushed attention south in the posting list away from myself and rashan, but liosan is doing his damnest to keep it there. The reason i think this is odd is because both of us could be inno, but both of us are definitely not guilty, so removing one of the top level players in the discussion of day 1 effectively broadens the scope for day 2 and if rashan isnt a killer brings attention back on the killers. So it was surprising. People think ano was PI, but i didnt see it that way, especially when my top suspect announced it, then flip flopped when questioned by not only me but bent as well. that gem was an inno is certain and as i said before bad math means i wont vote for liosan, but they are doing their level best to keep attention away from everyone but me and rashan. its all fair and well saying we should look at eveyrone, but until he does i dont believe him.

As for the low posters, comment coming for thyr below. I havent checked the listing, but a fair few players dont seem to have gotten out of early day 1 mode and are still not contributing. there are a few people just commenting on cases and not making any.

gamelon has had some good posts so their low count doesnt bother so much, but it could easily be helpful killer, becuas eif you dont post that often it would be very easy to be so non commital.

kaschan - i honestly cant remember anything they said, liek seriously not one post has stood out.

fener - admitted to being a low poster, has made effort to be useful, says they dont have time. You either believ them or you dont. i see rashan built a case, i havent had the chance to read it.

driss - medium range poster, seems to follow peoples lead but does occassionally offer something new, no real vibe off them yet, but i rememnber a few people pointing out posts at one time or the other so worth a mention as one to watch.

you - seem to be there all the time, but you havent really made an impact and when someone puts pressure on your are there after to add the squeeze. your on my list, just not very high.

if i was to pick a low poster i would probably go for kaschan or thyrllan, but then we had -

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:34 PM, said:

Well earlier most of the attention was sort of swirling round the four main people, Shadow,Ano,Sil and Rash and now that 2 of those are dead, most of what we have from the other day is discussion about Sil and Rash and a ridiculous ninja by Liosan. Now Rash and Sil are trying to pull back a bit and put pressure on other people and get more things flowing which has just linked them together more despite any earlier distancing but as I think this is probably a good idea so we dont just get bogged down killing everyone who posted lots on day. Now Liosan is interesting, I think it is possible he is a symp and his master is somewhere in the group not in the limelight as he is making some goodish points about this step back from play by rash and sil and is trying to keep people looking at them.
I havent really got much of a read on any other players although Kaschans symp boss play with rashan was interesting as he just changed tack in the middle of it and decided to embrace the symping when an earlier post was Symp me and youll get lynched, but thats all I remember about him and its not enough to convince me of guilt.
Cant think at all of what Korlats done so will check that in a minute as it shouldnt take too long.
At the moment Fener Driss and Tennes are just blending together for me and Im finding it hard to seperate which of them has said what.

first decent post i remember fromthem, they make a few strong points and agree with me or at least see wher ei was coming from atthe start of the day so that helps. he could just be picking a side and following who he thinks most likely to get the lynch. its hard to decide on soemone when their one piece of content is to agree with you.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:33 PM, said:

Also, the two of you have slightly over-reacted.

Silanah has basically tried to rubbish anything I say by throwing doubt on me.
You refused to defend, and a few of your posts before that defense stop, made you look more scummy. To your credit you are contributing, but before I raised a load of shit about it, and people(not just me) saying they wanted you to continue contributing, you didnt, so it could just be another way of hiding.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

We shouldnt ignore anyone. At all. Unless they are 100% CI.
Its just stupid.
We must look at everyone.
And Im gonna have to go to bed shortly.

sorry for answer you points liosan, you said its scummy to hide, when all i said wa si wasnt going to make a case on rashan till tomorrow in a bid to let others get involved. now when people do contribute you are calling that scummy, there comes a point where you have to put up or shut up, because you cant sit there and look at someone and go this is scummy, so they move and do the opposite and you go thats scummy, or else i am just going to believe you want us to think everything they do is scummy.

plus is there an echo in here? are you and driss the same person(double & now triple posts)? you say we should look at everyone but your focused on us two? wheres your insight on everyone else?

edited to add post clarification

This post has been edited by Silanah: 25 November 2008 - 11:02 PM

#715 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:58 PM

Ok kaschan really hasnt done a lot at all. He basically came in and made a jokey post abou thow everyone was on his list of scum apart from himself as he was awesome. Then rashan made some master remark to him and he reacted as "attempting to symp me will get you lynched scum" to him, which is interesting as when you look at it his next 4 or 5 posts are just him roleplaying as Rashans master which doesnt really fit with the previous statement, after that he says something about D'riss possibly being a symp because he didnt like the spammers, seems a bit thin logic to me there but he does say that himself and doesnt place a vote so il let that go i think.
Thats pretty much all hes done, The change in attitude really stands out to me though as he doesnt explain it and it is really hard to miss if you actually read his stuff, so I will try and keep a closer eye on him when he gets back.

#716 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:59 PM

View PostTennes, on Nov 25 2008, 10:56 PM, said:

Just had a look over Gamelon's posts :- my first impression is that he is fairly tenacious in chasing up his gut instincts - he jokes about D'riss, then hooks onto Thryllan for not voting for anyone. Defends that a couple of times, spams a bit, and then was one of the first people active after PS confirmed that Shadowbent had gone ninja. That gave him a new suspect, Rashan, who he seems very suspicious of, far more so in tone than any of the other mid posters. He posted quite a few times to that effect, although I guess that can be put down to having nothing else to talk about at the time. I'd like to get a look at him when there are plenty of other on at the same time - some more conversation might shed further light on his tendencies.

Why all the Rashan hate? Seriously? I'm the culest human warren and all...

The problem with me is I'm an easy target... Anyone and their mother have voted me at this point, so I'm a safe vote for any scum to fall back on.

#717 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:03 PM

Oh yeah and he says something about the best case scenario being Kess as a symp, which seems a bit pointless as thats true whenever an innocent gets lynched and is a stupid way to play.
Then his final post is basically "oh that NK wasnt a total surprise, now im ill and will find it difficult to post much", so he has an excuse for staying low and out of the way (sorry if your really ill mate)
So yeah im finding it really hard to think of him as innocent at the moment, but im not totally convinced of killerness yet.

#718 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 25 2008, 05:58 PM, said:

View PostTennes, on Nov 25 2008, 10:20 PM, said:

@ Sil:

What surprised you about AnoGem getting NKed?
I know you want to turn the spotlight on people who aren't posting so much, but at the same time you seem to be directing most of your energies at Liosan. Why is that?
Among the lower posters, who do you find suspicious?

Cheers.

mostly because there was doubt springing up about liosan and him working together to engineer that fake, and that rashan had come out almost straight away with his oh they are defo PI and VPI which sent alarm bells rinign in my head. Also killing the main posters on day 1 would have pushed attention south in the posting list away from myself and rashan, but liosan is doing his damnest to keep it there. The reason i think this is odd is because both of us could be inno, but both of us are definitely not guilty, so removing one of the top level players in the discussion of day 1 effectively broadens the scope for day 2 and if rashan isnt a killer brings attention back on the killers. So it was surprising. People think ano was PI, but i didnt see it that way, especially when my top suspect announced it, then flip flopped when questioned by not only me but bent as well. that gem was an inno is certain and as i said before bad math means i wont vote for liosan, but they are doing their level best to keep attention away from everyone but me and rashan. its all fair and well saying we should look at eveyrone, but until he does i dont believe him.

As for the low posters, comment coming for thyr below. I havent checked the listing, but a fair few players dont seem to have gotten out of early day 1 mode and are still not contributing. there are a few people just commenting on cases and not making any.

gamelon has had some good posts so their low count doesnt bother so much, but it could easily be helpful killer, becuas eif you dont post that often it would be very easy to be so non commital.

kaschan - i honestly cant remember anything they said, liek seriously not one post has stood out.

fener - admitted to being a low poster, has made effort to be useful, says they dont have time. You either believ them or you dont. i see rashan built a case, i havent had the chance to read it.

driss - medium range poster, seems to follow peoples lead but does occassionally offer something new, no real vibe off them yet, but i rememnber a few people pointing out posts at one time or the other so worth a mention as one to watch.

you - seem to be there all the time, but you havent really made an impact and when someone puts pressure on your are there after to add the squeeze. your on my list, just not very high.

if i was to pick a low poster i would probably go for kaschan or thyrllan, but then we had -

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:34 PM, said:

Well earlier most of the attention was sort of swirling round the four main people, Shadow,Ano,Sil and Rash and now that 2 of those are dead, most of what we have from the other day is discussion about Sil and Rash and a ridiculous ninja by Liosan. Now Rash and Sil are trying to pull back a bit and put pressure on other people and get more things flowing which has just linked them together more despite any earlier distancing but as I think this is probably a good idea so we dont just get bogged down killing everyone who posted lots on day. Now Liosan is interesting, I think it is possible he is a symp and his master is somewhere in the group not in the limelight as he is making some goodish points about this step back from play by rash and sil and is trying to keep people looking at them.
I havent really got much of a read on any other players although Kaschans symp boss play with rashan was interesting as he just changed tack in the middle of it and decided to embrace the symping when an earlier post was Symp me and youll get lynched, but thats all I remember about him and its not enough to convince me of guilt.
Cant think at all of what Korlats done so will check that in a minute as it shouldnt take too long.
At the moment Fener Driss and Tennes are just blending together for me and Im finding it hard to seperate which of them has said what.

first decent post i remember fromthem, they make a few strong points and agree with me or at least see wher ei was coming from atthe start of the day so that helps. he could just be picking a side and following who he thinks most likely to get the lynch. its hard to decide on soemone when their one piece of content is to agree with you.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:33 PM, said:

Also, the two of you have slightly over-reacted.

Silanah has basically tried to rubbish anything I say by throwing doubt on me.
You refused to defend, and a few of your posts before that defense stop, made you look more scummy. To your credit you are contributing, but before I raised a load of shit about it, and people(not just me) saying they wanted you to continue contributing, you didnt, so it could just be another way of hiding.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

We shouldnt ignore anyone. At all. Unless they are 100% CI.
Its just stupid.
We must look at everyone.
And Im gonna have to go to bed shortly.

sorry for answer you points liosan, you said its scummy to hide, when all i said wa si wasnt going to make a case on rashan till tomorrow in a bid to let others get involved. now when people do contribute you are calling that scummy, there comes a point where you have to put up or shut up, because you cant sit there and look at someone and go this is scummy, so they move and do the opposite and you go thats scummy, or else i am just going to believe you want us to think everything they do is scummy.

plus is there an echo in here? are you and driss the same person? you say we should look at everyone but your focused on us two? wheres your insight on everyone else?

ok, wtf?
I presented my view on Fener before Rashan's case--just no quotes
I wrote what I think about the low posters, I outlined my lynching preferences
now, I'm trying to get some work done, but just because you've skimmed through my posts, please don't go lumping me together with Liosan--I already said, both of you (Rash and you) were low on my list, and I am not bringing attention to you. In fact, I was agreeing with your decision to sit back.

#719 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:05 PM

Rashan said:

Why all the Rashan hate? Seriously? I'm the culest human warren and all...

The problem with me is I'm an easy target... Anyone and their mother have voted me at this point, so I'm a safe vote for any scum to fall back on.

His reasons for thinking you are scummy are based on your reaction to the ninja-ing - saying you were eager to find out who had been NKed, that sort of thing. That's not something I put much weight on, myself, but you've said enough dodgy stuff for there to be more than one reason to think you're scum, you know :rant:.

#720 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:06 PM

Driss definatly doesn't sit on the same side of the fence as Liosan. As far as I can remember, he's one of the few who hasn't voted me yet. :rant:

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users