• You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#661 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:39 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:36 PM, said:

Delete please.
Seems im not a special malazn regular no more.

lol, about time....

#662 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:39 PM

Since Rashan is refusing to defend, dont suppose you could say you're reasons sil, as you're guilty of the same thing, although to a lesser degree, it seemed to me.

Also, yeah, the ano death wasnt the most surprising death ever. The killers will want to keep people in, especially innos, who stir up confusion, not people who people are calling likely innocent, and who isnt being unhelpful or anything.

#663 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:41 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 25 2008, 11:39 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 04:36 PM, said:

Delete please.
Seems im not a special malazn regular no more.

lol, about time....

Yeah especially after what that bastard grief did to this alt :rant:

This post has been edited by Liosan: 25 November 2008 - 09:43 PM

#664 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:46 PM

Dead thread is dead.
Lurking lurkers are lurking.
Boo, hisss.

#665 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:47 PM

I'm not lurking. I have work to do. Done in a sec. Then I might look at Fener, as he's the third lowest poster.

#666 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:51 PM

i do so enjoy over reaction, like i aint at work at the moment, the board was down during myusual playing time, if i had of said i am going out for a few hours would the reaction have been so ott. I mean its a 36 hour day and all i said was that i wasnt going to make a case on rashan for twelve hours, ie until i return in the morning. I made no indication that i was not going to yet liosan has jumped on rashan like a good un, i have to say i am impressed, my two biggest suspects duking it out is kind of fun.

Also we have other players appearing as if by magic at the thought of the thread suddenly becoming quiet and the low posters getting looked at.

Possibly the starngest thing yet is that when we agreed to lay off each other until tomorrow morning Liosan has done his damnest to make us two the centre of attention again pulling the attention back to rashan and himself in melodramatic fashion. Does no one else find this strange?

ahh well, tea and bed soon this is outside my usual times.

@whoever said i attacked shadow yesterday, you will note if you read my posts that i only accused shadow of scum when i replaced my vote on rashan late yesterday, before that i just assumed he was an inno getting pisse doff at my play style, which of course we now know he was. @driss - ninja is not likely to be evil as the evil team cant afford to lose players, and it would be ridiculous for a symp ninja to blow up day 1. Imagine you are bent, its day 3 and a finder reveals, ninja symp would be useful then, blowing up someone cause they wont speak to you doesnt strike me as something an evil player would do.

Always playing off worst case is in my opinion the safest and surest way to victory. If i didnt play that way liosan, i would have voted you this morning and rashan tomorrow. I have made my feelings on both of you perfectly clear, but given the low numbers of players and bents explosion, i cant afford to lynch you because probability dictates that you are inno. i give you a 75% chance as an inno and that enough to save you from my votes now until the end, unles syou want to admit to being scum, i mean you are acting scummy :rant:

rashan - because you all love my talking about one person only is still my top suspect. the stuff since, and the way he over reacts to liosans pressure just adds to the fact. but 12 hours people, its not that long.

Thyrllan - anothe rof these players i didnt notice only mentioning him cause of the case up there.

players starting to have a good say - fener and driss.

the rest of you, still cant name everyone playing so not even going to try. back in a half hour.

#667 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

I've already said pretty much all I have to say on the subject
my first preference as of right now is Thyr-due to not even trying to say anything
Kas is a close second but he's supposedly sick, so he gets the benefit of a doubt
a distant third is Rashan, because I prefer to keep loud players alive--they keep the game going, if nothing else.
now, I have to try to be productive. 2 other people are on, and we have said most things. I'm off, keeping browser open, checking every 15 mins or so.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 25 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

#668 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

I've already said pretty much all I have to say on the subject
my first preference as of right now is Thyr-due to not even trying to say anything
Kas is a close second but he's supposedly sick, so he gets the benefit of a doubt
a distant third is Rashan, because I prefer to keep loud players alive--they keep the game going, if nothing else.
now, I have to try to be productive. 2 other people are on, and we have said most things. I'm off, keeping browser open, checking every 15 mins or so.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 25 November 2008 - 09:56 PM

#669 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

double post is odd...
Liosan, apparently it's contagious...

#670 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Feners kinda starting to contribute.
Although you could say hes deliberately doing it, due to the pressure on low posters. Argh, the confusion.

Ive g2g soon anyway.

Ive decided that I dont want to lynch a low poster.
Not yet anyway.

If you're not going to contribute, then its almost impossible to judge you, and therefore, its just chance to find the killer.
Therefore, if you're not going to actually play the game, you may as well be treated as such.
If you're not going to play the game, it will just be chance we pick the right one.
If people think that this is how they want to win, fine, but if you win without playing, you dont deserve it.
So im going to play with the people who are playing.
And the people who are not, dont really deserve to win, and unless they start contrbuting there is hardly point in them playing.

I am in two minds.

I feel they deserve lynched.
I also think that doing so stops us, the ones who are actually trying, from playing, and so is a waste of time and enjoyment.

#671 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 09:46 PM, said:

Dead thread is dead.
Lurking lurkers are lurking.
Boo, hisss.

Sorry about that, was working (yeah, I know, I know).

Anyhow, I really want to hear from Silanah at some point, but I think the timing is wrong so I'll have to wait a little for that. In the meantime, it occurs to me that I haven't really paid all that much attention to Gamelon. I think I'll go back and have a look at him (work interference means it might take a while).

Cross post with Silanah! :rant:

This post has been edited by Tennes: 25 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

#672 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

Yes silanah, I am refusing to let you out of the spotlight.
Because its basically assuming that you arent scum.
In fact, that post has been nicely set up, by all the hints that anyone still looking at you is scummy.

I am looking at everyone.
It just so happens that you're looking the most scummy to me, and low posters are pointless, cause there is nothing to judge.

You two have basically been posting propoganda, about how its scummy to look at you.
Sorry, but I think thats very scummy.

And now you're trying to make me look scummy for not allowing you to fade out of thought?
Thats ridiculous.
Everyone should remain thought about.
You're basically saying its scummy not to ignore you.
I dont intend on ignoring anyone.
But you two are the only two asking to be ignored, which makes you seem far more scummy.

Forgive me for attacking the people I find most scummy, thats such a stupid thing to do...

#673 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

Fener Part One

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

Holy hell, 200 posts before I even log on. Grief and Lish must be playing :rant: I just skimmed through most, though it looks like we have started actual game play. Hurray. Though I am not sure about any of the "cases" so far I'll go back and start at page 3 and pay more attention

Opening post. Casts doubt on cases, which is totally legitimate. Jokes a bit.

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 04:52 PM, said:

One observation, I find it rather unlikely that a true killer would get involved this early on in a "You're a spammer" "No! You are! I am voting you!!" 'You're a symp!!" "You are a killer!!" war this early. Proabbly 2 innos and a symp duking it out. Killer might have been involved early but would pull back so as not to be in the spot light too much...who fits that description?

Helpful Fener is helpful. Throws out the possibility that one of us was a symp. Asks an ominous question...

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 05:57 PM, said:

Today is going to be hell at work, mondays suck. I will post when I can but for today, its not going to be much.

@Liosan, my senses started tingling at that statement as well... not that I think it was a missent PM, but the famaliarity and blatent message to stop. I don't think Rash is shadow's symp, but I do think shadow might be trying to make clear that he is someone who doesn't need to be symped. If someone did that to me I would brush it off and let my play speak for itself to prove my innocence if an accusation was made later. Scum on the other hand might find it necessary to nip it in the bud early lest it be brought up later.

Commenting on me and Shadow and our familiarity. Fair enough.

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

At this point I am leaning towards shadow. Another to really make my senses tingle is Kaschan. Quiet, mid to low post first day, all joke posts. Exactly like Galain in 33, and Meanas in 34. Both Scum. In fact

vote Kaschan

I don't really expect anyone to follow me at this point, as there is not really much evidence. But on day one all you really have are your instincts and this is what mine are telling me.

Voting without any reasoning behind it, just gut instincts... If he's a killer paired with Kasch, distancing? Because with no case no one will follow his vote.

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 06:09 PM, said:

Will be in and out the next 2-3 hours but will stay logged in, I am not lurking .... much ;)

Spam.

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 10:59 PM, said:

I have a few minutes here,

Thoughts: Though not something I would do, I would tend to think Liosan's gambit did PI him and Anomander (Sil make of that what you will) Ano had a definate screw you attitude and I don't think Liosan, is killer...because he is really walking on Modkill territory there. As a killer he wouldn't need to take that kind of a gamble that early. The problem I see is, you set up 2 easy kills for the Killers the next 2 nights. All NK's are WIFOM but I feel I can pull some info from them, and the Killers can be sure they aren't hitting their symp. Lame.

More thoughts: It seems that the board is leaning towards taking out the more aggressive louder players most every game I have ever played in has had at least 1 killer in the quiet, low post, low content, area. ie Kasch, Thry, Tennes. I am more in favor of putting pressure on them and forcing them to play. ppl that play killer in that manner are more liable to slip up when forced to talk than say...grief/lish who have diarrhea of the fingers and post so much that its a chore just to wade through all the crap so that you can get a case, and they are used to talking so less likely to slip.

Of the loud talkers, Shadow comes off most as scum, the begging to remove votes thing really got to me, as well as Liosan's earlier point about not liking being fake symped. Just my 2 cents. I will keep my vote on Kasch in the hopes that we might pressure some non talkers, but if it was an hour to lynch and we needed info I would switch to shadow.

Content post has content. Speaks about the PI of Ano and Liosan, a reasonable thing to do after Liosan's Ninja Fiasco. Leans a bit on the modkill idea. I myself wouldn't go for Liosan or Ano were I a killer, but they did go for Ano. Is he right, trying to avoid knocking a symp?
Also talks about the fact that certain loud players dominate the board, as they always do. Keeps sole vote on Kaschan to pressure him, apparently (if it's a bluff, I call it), and says will lynch Shadow if needed.

Well, I wonder what will happen now that Kaschan has more than one vote? Will he talk when he comes on again?

#674 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

So, Silanah, for when you get a chance, I was wondering why you were surprised that AnoGem got lynched?

Also, for someone who keeps saying that we need to pay more attention to everyone else, it might be a good idea to do that yourself, if Thyrllan is the only name you can remember :rant:.

#675 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:02 PM

Also, Silanah, I thought you're objection wasnt to being in the spotlight.
I thought it was that you two were only discussing each other in the spotlight.
There's quite a difference.

I am happy that you are looking at other people.
I just dont want everyone else to look at just other people, and forget you, both must be looked at.

I also hate people refusing to defend themselves.

Oh, and Rashan, who's voting Kaschan?

#676 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

he is
I think he's forgotten that it's day 2, and fener did not re-vote Kas... unless he did
*goes to check*

#677 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:04 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 25 2008, 11:51 PM, said:

Possibly the starngest thing yet is that when we agreed to lay off each other until tomorrow morning Liosan has done his damnest to make us two the centre of attention again pulling the attention back to rashan and himself in melodramatic fashion. Does no one else find this strange?

Here he objects to being in the spotlight.
Now, I thought his complaint was that his Rashan vs Him thing was stopping us discussing others.
Well, we're discussing them now.
And he's still got a problem with being in the spotlight?
Why?

#678 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:07 PM

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

Thyr- He is my number 1 killer suspect. No posts what-so-ever 9 I think then after Anno comes up CI after having not posted forever he pops in to say.."Well that didn't help us as we knew the killers were going to do that anyway" did we??? I didn't. How did you? That is his only post of semi substance that I can see. Right now he is my #1

Well to me Anos reaction of Liosans "ninja kill" being you idiot struck me that he was probably a roled innocent who would be useful if he was kept alive, I assumed most other people caught this as well, so he seems a sensible choice for the killers to remove.

#679 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

Fener Part Two
@Liosan: Me and Fener

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 11:01 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on Nov 24 2008, 02:49 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 24 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

Ofc my train gives you information.
What is the justifiable reason you speak of?

Ive pissed people off?
Or maybe because im a mastermind killer, who planned it all in advance.

Everyone knows that itd just buy the killers extra time, as you say.
Therefore, whod want it, scum.
Info.

Thats not how i see it, anyone who votes for you can put fake ninja in the reaosn and for day 1 thats more than justifiable imho. If seven people vote for that reason, where do we look for scum?? i am not trying to get at you mate, it just strikes me as such a strange thing to do that i cant see the reaosn.

@ Sil- It seems like a not very well thought out reason to get info on Ano... that really just ends up giving info to the killers.

Not a huge amount of content. offering an opinion.

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 11:20 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 24 2008, 03:11 PM, said:

I agree with you there alright. It looks like we need to let the inactive players take the reins.

I wouldn't say let them take the reins... but many times it does seem to be the usual suspects duking it out, maybe if you went after some of the low posters rather than having pissing contests with each other we won't end up guessing about which of the 4 non posters on day 4 is a killer.

Having said that, there is probably scum in the group of 4 previously mentioned... (Rashan, shadow, sil, Kess). but I say we let them hang themselves, we will have a much bigger body to draw from later (though that will be admittedly painful to go through all those posts *looks at Rashan*) As I said before maybe applying pressure, even if unwarranted, will force some of these non posters to become active.

P.S. I know I have a very low post count, but I try to contribute with every one. I am not one to just type so that I can watch my post numbers go up.

Comments on dominant posters again. Valid point.
Then says one of us is scum. Now, were down to two, and the two dead ones are inno. He says don't bother them. If they're scum, surely you'd want them lynched instead of leaving them alone? Again refers to low posters.
Offers an excuse for being a low poster

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 11:53 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

Quick case. if Liosan is a killer or symp, he just saved Ano's ass. several people, myself included have said Ano is PI with Liosan as a VPI. case in point. An inno, would be in trouble for fake claiming Ninja (Khell did it alot) but a killer (or symp) wouldn't be so much because they are sowing confusion and might very well CI a partner or master. Just something I thought of as I calmed down.

If Liosan is alive in 2-3 days I completely agree. Regardless, he has made it impossible for himself to survive to end game, if he is roleless, i guess thats fine...if he is roled....really stupid move.

Talks about Liosan's Ninja Fiasco. Just idle commentary really, nothing we couldn't have figured out by ourselves.

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 01:26 AM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 03:59 PM, said:

View PostFener, on Nov 24 2008, 06:53 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

Quick case. if Liosan is a killer or symp, he just saved Ano's ass. several people, myself included have said Ano is PI with Liosan as a VPI. case in point. An inno, would be in trouble for fake claiming Ninja (Khell did it alot) but a killer (or symp) wouldn't be so much because they are sowing confusion and might very well CI a partner or master. Just something I thought of as I calmed down.

If Liosan is alive in 2-3 days I completely agree. Regardless, he has made it impossible for himself to survive to end game, if he is roleless, i guess thats fine...if he is roled....really stupid move.

I can accept this. Mind explaining again who your top suspects,and why your voting Thyr, and not any of the other low posters, like Game or Tennes.

I am actually voting Squiggly blue line guy. Mostly for low posting, all joke posts, and general laying lowness. Just trying to put pressure on the low post/non content people. But, like I said in a previous post general board consensus is to let these low postin players lay low till later in the week and then basically have to guess on who to vote off. Do a post search on me for more details, I only have a few :rant: Seems everyone wants to vote off the vocal players once again. Honestly, whatever. Of the vocal players, I am leaning towards Kess or you.

Comments on voting Kaschan. Mentions low posters again. For someone who is a low poster, he brings them up quite a bit!
Yes, everyone does want to vote off the vocal players. Nice catch.
Kess was proven inno, so is Sil your main suspect now?

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 01:30 AM, said:

Anyway, out for about 3,4 hours and will check back in.

Spam.

#680 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

Comment on who you find suspicious etc please?

Edit:

That was @ thyr.

This post has been edited by Liosan: 25 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

42 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 42 guests, 0 anonymous users