malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#621 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 07:46 PM, said:

Thoughts of the moment:

Anomandaris accused sil of distancing.

Now both Silanah and Rashan have said they're not gonna post much, deliberately.

Now, that just seems to me like a good excuse to hide, and take a back seat, contribute little, and have little chance of any slip up.
If you're around contribute.

It just strikes me as suspicious that two people who would be unlikely connected if one came up guilty, are pretty distacned, are both, at the same time, deciding not to contribute.

Oh, please, read our posts and think about what has happened all game, and the connection between me, Sil and Ano that I mentioned, before you post something like this.

#622 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

Oh please, lets just brush it off with little explanation so no heed is payed.
Oh please, let you go ahead and deliberately not contribute.

You want not to discuss to stop it being focussed on the two off you?
Sorry, im completely not buying that.

Discuss everyone else, and the limelight is off you two. Simple. All you have to do, is refrain from attacking each other, which seems why you dont want to post, which shows you can refrain from it perfectly fine.
You had a lot of pressure earlier, and looked at one point quite a likely lynch. At that point, the logical thing for a killer partner to do would be to distance.

#623 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 07:46 PM, said:

Thoughts of the moment:

Anomandaris accused sil of distancing.

Now both Silanah and Rashan have said they're not gonna post much, deliberately.

Now, that just seems to me like a good excuse to hide, and take a back seat, contribute little, and have little chance of any slip up.
If you're around contribute.

It just strikes me as suspicious that two people who would be unlikely connected if one came up guilty, are pretty distacned, are both, at the same time, deciding not to contribute.

They did come up with a plausible enough reason, I suppose, but then there's an element of "we've done enough now, we can slide into the background and let the low posters annihilate themselves looking at themselves".

They're both on my watch list...which means I still want to hear from them a bit.

#624 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

could be they're just tired of talking for a bit... considering it's really not getting us anywhere anyhow--neither case is really that strong

Rashan's subtle attempts to PI Fener peak my curiosity.
I'm gonna go ,ook into that.

btw, where did Kaschan run off to again?

#625 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

Ok I am back. That wasn't a total surprise NK. I haven't been on much as I am very sick and can't seem to get out of bed very often.

#626 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

lol, good timing

Liosan's writing something big, I presume....

#627 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

Post Count
Rashan 127
Shadow 114
Liosan 64
Silanah 64
Mandy 59
D'riss 43
Tennes 31
Gamelon 31
Kesso 21
Korlat 15
Fener 12
Kaschan 10
Thyrllan 9

As it stands, I see that actually some of you low posters can't even be analysed. Dear God, I have ten times the amount of posts Fener/Kaschan/Thyrllan have, and even with all my spam, I've posted more content. I think I've more than earned the ability to sit tight and be quiet for a night. Also, I'm doing an essay. :rant:

I had three votes on me, that hardly constitutes a likely lynch. And If you know who Silanah is, well, he WILL lynch me later. He's just taking a wee reprieve, one in which I also already said I wouldn't post, but you people are just goading me into it. Liosan, if you read through our conversation you can clearly see why we're being quiet: Because us being loud and dominating gives killers something to hide behind. We're being used as a smokescreen, because of our more or less foundless arguments. If you continue trying to drag me into the open like this I will start to look at you very seriously indeed. As it is IGMEOY right atm.

#628 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

View PostSilanah, on Nov 25 2008, 08:36 PM, said:

I suggest putting our fight on hold rashan for twelve hours, i am going to fuck off and let other people jump on and post, i will check the thread regularly and post, but i think i want to sit back and watch for a while, given the small number of players involved it would be easy for the killers to let us hog the limelight and then watch as we lynch each other.

It would be easy for the killers to keep us in the limelight, if we're here, even if we're talking about other people?
No.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 08:37 PM, said:

So far we've(Me, you, Shadow, and Ano) more or less dominated the game, and Ano had, since the Liosan Ninja Business, fallen back from the argument, and Shadow had died. This way we keep butting heads and counteracting each other, preventing each other from going after anyone else for the immediate moment. It's what I'd do in that position as a Killer. Hell, it's what I DID in my last game as killer. It's either that or go for the harmless and less damaging quiet target, in my opinion. Poke holes in this idea all you want, say I seem to have thought about it too much, but its my take on the kill.

Edit: crosspost. I agree with you, Sil.

We're being counter productive, with our discussions, thats a good excuse to leave...
Discussion is not counter productive, just discuss some stuff, that doesnt focus on the people you feel dont want attention.
Oh, and there is too much focus on sil, me etc.
Everyone should really just look elsewhere...

View PostSilanah, on Nov 25 2008, 08:39 PM, said:

read above mate - i totally agree, time to sit back and see what scuttles out. if you are a symp you will still try to hog the limelight, and if you are scum you maybe still have a partner out there somewhere who can slip up, for the moment i am gonna to just wait and see what happens, we have 36 hours i STRONGLY suggest we use them.

Yep, we're butting heads, being really counter productive, cant get anything done while we're both here.
Can we.
Mate

So i think we should sit back. Oh, and because we're doing this, we're not scum, because thats what scum would do, right. Anyone doing this, can be future targetted as scum.
Since only scum discuss stuff, im gonna sit out.
What an ace reason.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 08:44 PM, said:

I agree. I'm still going to comment occasionally, but I'm not getting back in the thick of the action again tonight, at the least.

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:40 PM, said:

Anomandaris' posts basically attack shadow, rashan, and less so, silanah, for possible distancing or somesuch.

We've kept this little argument between ourselves leaving the scum time to hide.
What are your opinions on Gamelon, Korlat, Kaschan, Tennes and D'riss?
I don't get a bad vibe off Fener so far, he's been genuinely helpful(although thats normally bad), but not in a scummy way.

Firstly, I totally agree with you, that since we cant agree, and are butting heads, and are being counter productive, i'll stay out of it.
See you again some time, when i'll contribute. Maybe.

Secondly, our discussion which is trying to find scum is helping hide them. Another reason we shouldnt discuss.

And you are saying I shouldnt find this suspicious?
Of course, you and sil have been discussed enough, as you've subtly hinted, and its scummy to discuss you more, since thats hiding scum, so perhaps we should give you a free, CI, ride to the end of the game, while you do nothing.

My major problem with this is, you dont want to hide scum, so are leaving?
Why?
Just, instead of "butting heads" why dont you discuss other players, make cases.
Or is it that you cant be in the same place without butting heads.
Is it so damn hard?
Really?
You both have seemed fairly agreed for the last page or so im reading...

This post has been edited by Liosan: 25 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

#629 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

what's with the Bold stuff?
Bold's reserved purely for lynches, in case you didn't know

Rash, I've no doubt that Silanah will continue hounding you, as you've said, :rant:

lol, ok I was waiting to see what Liosna was cooking up, now I'm actually gonna go take a look @ Fener and his grand 12 posts....

#630 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:18 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:12 PM, said:

As it stands, I see that actually some of you low posters can't even be analysed. Dear God, I have ten times the amount of posts Fener/Kaschan/Thyrllan have, and even with all my spam, I've posted more content. I think I've more than earned the ability to sit tight and be quiet for a night. Also, I'm doing an essay. :rant:

I had three votes on me, that hardly constitutes a likely lynch. And If you know who Silanah is, well, he WILL lynch me later. He's just taking a wee reprieve, one in which I also already said I wouldn't post, but you people are just goading me into it. Liosan, if you read through our conversation you can clearly see why we're being quiet: Because us being loud and dominating gives killers something to hide behind. We're being used as a smokescreen, because of our more or less foundless arguments. If you continue trying to drag me into the open like this I will start to look at you very seriously indeed. As it is IGMEOY right atm.

Point 1: Lets push the attention onto those damn low posters. Even though hitting scum there would be basically random chance. Good plan there.

Point 2: 3 votes, fairly early day one, with others willing. 3 votes can easily start a train. Easily.

Point 3: Silanah, to me, is silanah. I judge on how people play a game. Not some mysitc meta bullshit.

Point 4: Theres that damn smokescreen again. If you want to avoid it, try not making fucking foundless arguments. Even so, discussion about other players now, is better than everyone else doing it later anyway, it saves time, we get opinions, we get more to judge on.

Point 5: Threaten away, I dont care. What is so fucking terrible about people being in the open, it gives more to build cases on. Whats the problem there, for an inno?

#631 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

Bold is used for emphasis, in case people missed things like how agreeable he is with the person who he is butting heads with, wants lynched, etc...

Edit: Changing to italic.
Then g2g.

This post has been edited by Liosan: 25 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

#632 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

It's not the discussion that's the problem, it's the fact that most players seem happy
to simply watch the whole thing unfold and not post anything constructive. Read over the thread. The argument I, Shadow, Ano and Silanah had took up the entire thread for a number of pages. I'm not saying I won't discuss things. I'm saying I won't focus on Silanah. I'm perfectly open to making cases on other players, in fact.
And mate? Oh no, heavens no, a term used between two people who know who each other outside of their alts? Christ, we must be scum. Just like me and Bent were scum for being somewhat courteous to each other and defending each other.
Edit: bloody crosspost

This post has been edited by Rashan: 25 November 2008 - 08:25 PM

#633 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

#634 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

You keep saying we should be looking at low posters...would you mind posting your thoughts on them then? Otherwise you're going to be talking about yourself for a while longer, which you seem to want to move away from.

#635 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

Ok finally done with a full reread. I am going to be making a long post here coming up, I haven't vanished. Work was a bit more intrusive today than I thought it would be. I'm trying, but with the Holiday coming up on Thursday things might get Dicey.

#636 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:39 PM

hmm, a crazy thought
could Shadow have been a ninja symp?
it did happen before.. and Morgoth had the role

now then, Fener

not gonna quote his posts, he has only twelve and they can easily be searched out

his bottomline seems to be "why is everyonel looking at the 4 loud players --Silanah, Rashan, Shadow, Kessobahn(!), and not at the quiet ones?"
and he voted kaschan, to pressure the low posters.
he was willing to switch to either shadow or Kess, if that was necessary for a lynch

nothing inherently scummy, in itself. Houndindg the low postoers, is a common tactic, I do it myself with decent frequency, so I cant' complain.

one thing that unnerves me is that he was another one of those that found Kess suspicious--his #3 lynch choice behind kaschan nad Shadow.
I don't know why, but I got the roled vibe from kess, but not a scum vibe.

Fener's been squeaky clean, safely in the low/mid poster category. Not necessariyl scum, but I'll be keeping my eye on him...

#637 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:40 PM

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 10:36 AM, said:

Woohoo new game, how fun :rant:

Opening post. Alright, fair enough, no one says anything useful then.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 10:40 AM, said:

What is this spam you talk of? I have never heard of such a thing ;)

Spam.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 01:38 PM, said:

where is everyone else? lowsy people who have to work :D

Spam.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 03:14 PM, said:

doubt it somehow :D
EDIT woot posted at pi o'clock :)

Spam.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 03:45 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 03:40 PM, said:

6 people viewing. 5 people playing. Me, Rash,Sil,Kas,adMandy. Come out lurker, lets have a look at you.

Its hardly like I'm hiding I just have work to do so cant spam the thread like some people.

Lousy people who have to work lols?

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 05:13 PM, said:

View PostShadow, on Nov 24 2008, 05:11 PM, said:

HA! there reading all your spam Rash! ;P

Spam Rash ;) is that what you get after prolonged exposure to grief or Lisheo :D

Spam.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 24 2008, 09:20 PM, said:

Well I'm off out now, sorry I havent been able to do much but I've had a fuckload of coursework to complete, will be awake far before day times out so il try and contribute more tomorrow.

Excuse and the "promise" pf content.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:26 PM, said:

Bloody Hell, as I leave last night we get a fake ninja then when I get back this morning the board is down and I find out a real ninja struck with a large amount of time still in the day killing 2 innos.
Anos reaction to the fake ninja makes him more likely innocent to me, am not sure at all about wth Liosan was playing at but I cant see scum drawing attention to themselves quite like that unless he is a symp and knows he will CF innocent, but still that is really strange.
As for Gams vote on me, well fine I said I hadnt contributed a hell of a lot yesterday and the points he made were valid, although in my defense there was still 20 hours of day left to place a vote as more evidence came in.
About other people I'm not sure yet as ive just skimmed through the thread to catch up after the board being down and that was all I could really remember off the top of my head so will try and look back a bit more now.

Absolutely nothing original here whatsoever. Parroting things other people have already said.

View PostThyrllan, on Nov 25 2008, 06:28 PM, said:

Ok well we know Ano was inno , which doesnt help us a huge amount as we'd basically figured that out anyway.

More parrotting. Very little content.

Do you see what I'm getting at, Tennes? IMO he should be lynched just for that, but we can't lynch him yet because we really can't afford to make another mistake.

#638 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:40 PM

oh wow
I seem to be able to summon players just by mentioning them

next up.... Thyrlahn! :rant:

#639 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:42 PM

Now that crosspost is just plain weird, mate lol

#640 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

Will you settle for me, instead, D'riss?

Re-reading...

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

32 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users