• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#1201 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:05 PM

Hmmm I kind of threw that Thyr idea out there to see where we were. So I have three groups in my mind right now. Sil and Gam, D'riss and Kasch, and Lio/Thyr/Korlat. I am pretty sure Sil and Gam are inno's. Lio/thyr/korlat I am unsure of. and Scum, I am leaning towards D'riss and Kasch. Of the three that I am unsure of I would have to agree with Sil that I would lean towards Thyr.. but damn if liosan's stunt day 1 could have been a wreckless symp move. I guess we'll worry about that when we come to it. Another thing. After Sil started the D'riss train it has been a struggle to get a lynch. With me and Liosan (i am going to assume inno) not around, it could be a reason that no lynch has taken place. So, right now I am going to

vote D'riss

based on the Sil case, the fact that you are playing like I did when I was scum, and the lack of ability to get a lynch the last few days... If you weren't scum I think you would have been lynched 2 days ago.

1 thing, it worries me that D'riss and Kasch are both on the Thyr train.... that would seem a bit obvious if they are on the same team. Bah! If Sil and Gam are running this game I am going to feel like a fool.

Here is my issue with a thyr vote. He took the Rashan case on me...which really wasn't a case, just bringing up my posts and commenting on them. Thats fine, it brings someone into the spotlight and forces them to account for their actions. People slip up that way. Anyway, Thyr took that research and totally made up a bogus case on me. It seems like many of his points were a reach at best and that I addressed all of those points in a way that justified my actions. Knowing I am inno, Thyr's case seemed doubly silly. But the question is... was he scum, reaching to try to make a semi coherent case based on Rashan's research? Or just a clueless inno trying to make a real case. I am leaning towards scum but having been the clueless inno before and making a completely wrong case, I know its possible. Thats why I am going to keep my vote on D'riss.

Kasch- The way you completely abandoned your case on Sil with just a shrug of your interweb shoulders, the way you quick switched to thyr when I threw that possibility out there really sets off my scumdar. Killer or symp.. not sure.

Korlat... who knows. I am assuming bored roleless, but there is so little there if you were scum I wouldn't feel bad losing to you as you have given next to nothing to go on.

I still need to do that promised read on Game, but I don't see us voting him off and if after the D'riss or Thyr lynch we are still playing I will give it a look.

@Sil If you are scum... I hate you. :thumbsup:

#1202 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:06 PM

Bah! Major cross with Sil. You still around?

#1203 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

he might be
there are three of us here
I'd say the reason we haven't gotten a lynch in 3 days, is, well, bewcause, we've had something like 20-odd posts in the last 3 days.
okay, maybe a bit more than that
but the majority of those were me and Silanah
and I really don't see how me voting myself off (since I know I'm inno) would happen, :thumbsup:

#1204 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

Damn... the one time I post with out a courtesy "Here catching up" post and I miss the person I want to talk to. Oh well, I am going to head to the court to play some ball, back in a few hours.

#1205 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

Who is your scum list D'riss? Thyr and ______ and ________.

#1206 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

lol
have fun, then....
back to Naomi Klein for me...

#1207 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

Klein- Journalist? Activist? CANADIAN??? I am sorry my friend :thumbsup:

#1208 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

Cross-post
hmm
my scum list?
atm, the one I feel strongly about is Thyr.

I'm not too sure about Silanah/Gamelon--they get along too well for me to like it, but i'm not sure

I have absolutely nothing on Korlat--which might mean he's scum.

hmm
the way I see it, it could be Thyr + Korlat as killers with Liosan as symp
or, a less likely scenario which is my worst fear:
Thyr + Gamelon as killers with Silanah as symp

#1209 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

Fener, on Nov 30 2008, 06:21 PM, said:

Klein- Journalist? Activist? CANADIAN??? I am sorry my friend :thumbsup:

why?
I'm doing a paper on the "Shock Doctrine"... interesting and powerful stuff, lol

This post has been edited by D'riss: 30 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

#1210 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

Well, in either of those scenarios, we are done after today if we lynch you. But I am leaving my vote. Kaschan's obvious unwillingness to vote for you leaves me with the distinct feeling that you two are connected. And I have to go with the evidence. Though your constant pressure on Thyr makes me question his scumdom. Bah...s o confused. I am curious to get Liosan's take on this. actually,

remove vote there is no reason to rush this and you are at L-2 with my vote.

#1211 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

Ok I am off, already late. Good luck with the Shock Doctrine :thumbsup:

#1212 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

well, of course, i'm going to pressure Thyr--we're getting down to the wire, and every vote must be thought out. I am yet to hear a coherent reason why he didn't like my defence and his vote for me.
in fact, I am yet to hear a single ORIGINAL thing from him--i.e, somehting that no one has said before.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 30 November 2008 - 11:33 PM

#1213 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:33 PM

Fener, on Nov 30 2008, 06:29 PM, said:

Ok I am off, already late. Good luck with the Shock Doctrine :)

lol, thanks... only 3.5 pages to go.. and the library's now open 24 h... :thumbsup:

plenty of time (I hope)

#1214 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:12 AM

Wow. My apologies for the absence people. Had RL stuff. (Not that a lot of you probably noticed...)

I would prefer a D'riss lynch - but am quite willing to go for Thyr. I mean, we have the issue that whichever one we vote for could be an inno that has been set up, and it's quite possibly a lynch-right-or-lose, as has been point out countless times.

I'm not going to vote yet. We've still got plenty of time. I can see D'riss' point about the language thing, but I'm really iffy on that. It's too easy a lie to make.

So:
D'riss
Thyr
Other people - who I'm trying to sort out in my head. I don't think we have a real chance of lynching anybody in this group, and I doubt we'd want to take the risk, either....

#1215 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

okay, taking a writing break.
Wow, Korlat's back
and aaargh :thumbsup:
can't believe i'm gonna cost innos the game because of that stupid linguistic mistake :)

sigh
guess now we wait for Gamelon and Silanah to wake up again....

#1216 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:32 AM

I am willing to go with a Thyr Lynch. Honestly, I would prefer to lynch Kaschan. He is the one that I get the most scum signals from, but it doesn't look like thats what anyone wants to do. I just worry, that D'riss and Kasch are already on Thyr and either thats a massive distancing... or we are way off on who the scum are. Its to late for me to do much, but tomorrow I am going to do a massive reread if a lynch hasn't happened. Good night all.

#1217 User is offline   Gamelon 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:06 AM

D'riss and others should give me more credit that my case on D'riss is not based on his "slip". I didn't even see it until Silanah pointed it out.

Does that make my case fool-proof? No, of course, but it's still better than whoever is purely looking for "connections", again today. I think it's way too early to look for that since we don't have a single dead scum yet, at least that we know of. Looking for connections now is pointless IMO.

I'll go check if there is more than that in the Thyrllan case, since I don't remember seeing anything else of consequence during the week-end break.

This post has been edited by Gamelon: 01 December 2008 - 06:06 AM

#1218 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:01 AM

mmm
nothing like a 2 AM supper of potatoes, eggs and sausages...

@ Gamelon: please do look at the Thyr case.
Aside from the slipup, the main point of your case on me is my general passivity. Well, I've explained that I've had exams to study for (still do), as well as classes and other commitments. There's a big difference between having the time to check the thread every 20 mins or so and post comments on one hand, and siting down, re-reading all of the user's posts and actually making a thorough case ont he other.
this weekend, when I've had the time, I did the latter. most of the time, due to RL, I've only had the time for the former.

would you have preferred that since i've had no time to make a decent case I posted nothing at all this week? or just parroted what other people have said instead?

Edited to fix the brackets for clarity
ETA: delicios supper was delicious. now, I'm around for another 10 mins while i'm drinking my tea, then i'm off to sleep.
back in about 6-ish hours for a bit.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 01 December 2008 - 07:14 AM

#1219 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:19 AM

Gamelon, on Nov 30 2008, 10:06 PM, said:

D'riss and others should give me more credit that my case on D'riss is not based on his "slip". I didn't even see it until Silanah pointed it out.

Does that make my case fool-proof? No, of course, but it's still better than whoever is purely looking for "connections", again today. I think it's way too early to look for that since we don't have a single dead scum yet, at least that we know of. Looking for connections now is pointless IMO.

I'll go check if there is more than that in the Thyrllan case, since I don't remember seeing anything else of consequence during the week-end break.

"Way to early" Really? We are 1 wrong lynch away from losing this game. Not exactly sure how that is too early. There are a lot of low/non posters that give no information. Looking at how players interact or don't interact is, imo, a viable way to approach our situation. If we just wen't by your logic, if Korlat was a killer he would automatically win as there is no way to make a case on him. Anyway, I think we need to look at it as a whole body of evidence, rather than single out 1 thing or the other. Thats just how I play though. To each their own. That being said, I m still leaning towards D'riss but am open to suggestions. Ok really going to bed. Back in 9 hours.

#1220 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:23 AM

mmm.. good tea that was
ok, i'm off to bed
see you all in 6 hours!

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic