Malazan Empire: The Beyond - Death realm for mafia 34 - Malazan Empire

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Beyond - Death realm for mafia 34 CHECK RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING!!!

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:46 AM

vorax

Rashan

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:47 AM

jackson gael

OK WTF???

Where is everyone??
I mean I hate to say it, but I miss Grief cry.gif

I fear I might get lynched come day 2, but oh well.

@Anomandaris: You silly child, not being on doing nothing but posturing! Look where it got you! My only hope now is that you fingering Rashan in your drunk post was not you fingering Quinn, otherwise we are fucked!

That being said a train forms on him and I going to jump on biggrin.gif

Btw did I mention I hate my ISP! I really really do!!

Yeah I am sure everyone knows this already, now shut up, I am trying to sleep!

Hello its fucking 9 in the morning? what are you doing trying to sleep?

well duh, getting rest and trying to fucking ignore you damn it! Now piss off!

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:23 AM

ione

By the way, I still haven't alt-guessed dktorode, which at night 1 is, I think, a new record.

And it's also scaring me to no end. sofa.gif

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:42 AM

jackson gael

stilla int got anything from your illustrious leader, care to pick someone for death?

And if I pick him by mistake?
oh well kill Omtose though if he happens to be Quinn
then kill Serc

omtose dies as well as being recruited.

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:46 AM

gerald

Can I reveal my identity to my dirty slut of a lover, or is that a nono?

that would eb a very big nono - trust me. later int he game you dont want people knowing you.

Oh.. I scanned through all of the rules with a fine comb, couldn't find anything saying that I couldn't.. so I did.. If that fucks up things I'm sorry but I did make every effort to follow the rules. I had already realised whom I was teamed up with so it only mattered to my other half I spose..

Ah well, I'll just have to see how that turns out.

that was advice not a rule wink.gif

ah, that's good. I'm so brilliant it doesn't really matter whether I revealed it anyways tongue.gif

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

ione saldana

Shadow better be scum, otherwise I don't understand what his damn problem is. It's not like I was smug about catching his "slip", for all I know it wasn't a slip and we just got fucking lucky.

Paranoia is always there in this game, but how about we test the "simple" hypotheses before looking in your turds for traces of hidden microphones?

Urgh, in one way I can't ignore it, but on the other way if he's scum he's achieving what he's trying to do: create disruption and make day 2 messier than it should be. One more reason for him to better be scum.

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:28 AM

loren

You're probably laughing your behinds off at the current discussion I'm having with Galain. I can't even comprehend why I am doing this, or being so tenacious in what is effectively a fairly weak case based on a huge 'if'.

My partner's pushing to let him go and go for Rashan instead, who seems like a nice drive by lynch, very unwilling to reveal himself or stand up and defend, and thus, easy to defend against accusations should he come up inno, which I think he will: Roled Inno, I guess, one who can't reveal. So, mentioning Galain as my first choice for a lynch will also absolve me of that particular brand of blame, I think.

I built the possibility of the switch into my currently last post, showing patience and a willingness to let Galain's defense prove itself wrong, as he is staking an awful lot now on how Rashan is Anomandaris' partner.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a good day.

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

horst

Christ. Three NKs. I'm hoping there's a vig in there somewhere, or some wierd mechanic killed someone. Although I will be a little disappointed with whoever the vig is if that's the case. Hopefully they've got more or that was a bit of a waste.

Shadow vs Galain is a little silly. I'm inclined to believe Galain, which in itself is suspicious - Never trust the weasel. But bringing attention back to his partner after most people had moved on would have been a stupid move. Then again, Shadow is coming on hard and fast, feeling awful sure of himself. Risky risky move for scum this early. Especially if Galain is inno (which he would know).

With four dead, possession suddenly seems like an issue again. I hope it wont be for a couple more days.

I'm pretty sure Driss = DK and barg/tellan = acehunter. Doubt the lowposters would come back in, unless they could take over a different lowposter. Day two and my head hurts. You're an evil genius DiBs.

#29 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:47 AM

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:51 AM

welcome to the beyond

anomandaris

driss

tellan

and barghast.

Please decide amongst yourselves who will return when possession begins tonight. If anyone wishes to aid me in modding, you can retire from the game completely at your own discretion. Remember no character names please.

#31 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:00 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 12 2008, 06:51 AM, said:

welcome to the beyond

anomandaris

driss

tellan

and barghast.

Please decide amongst yourselves who will return when possession begins tonight. If anyone wishes to aid me in modding, you can retire from the game completely at your own discretion. Remember no character names please.

I vote Driss to return.

I am I think in the Tme zone you want Dibs. I am more than will to go the next step.

#32 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:04 PM

View PostAnomandaris, on Nov 12 2008, 12:00 PM, said:

welcome to the beyond

anomandaris

driss

tellan

and barghast.

I vote Driss to return.

I am I think in the Tme zone you want Dibs. I am more than will to go the next step.

you sure mate - i was hoping bent would be back, but given my anniversary sunday and monday will be no shows for me, so it could be a bit of a deep end jump for you without background. you can keep playing if you want i will make excuses on thread and prepare people for an extended break.

#33 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

View PostAnomandaris, on Nov 12 2008, 12:47 PM, said:

thats even worse that "first"
Bloody hypocrite :thumbsup:

#34 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:09 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 12 2008, 07:04 AM, said:

View PostAnomandaris, on Nov 12 2008, 12:00 PM, said:

welcome to the beyond

anomandaris

driss

tellan

and barghast.

I vote Driss to return.

you sure mate - i was hoping bent would be back, but given my anniversary sunday and monday will be no shows for me, so it could be a bit of a deep end jump for you without background. you can keep playing if you want i will make excuses on thread and prepare people for an extended break.

Why don't we wait until friday and see how Bent is doing, if he is better then I continue playing., If he is still sick we can move forward with modding changes.

@Driss......it was a place holder :thumbsup:

#35 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:12 PM

View PostAnomandaris, on Nov 12 2008, 01:00 PM, said:

I vote Driss to return.

Good choice

*strikes manly pose*

#36 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:13 PM

View PostAnomandaris, on Nov 12 2008, 01:09 PM, said:

Why don't we wait until friday and see how Bent is doing, if he is better then I continue playing., If he is still sick we can move forward with modding changes.

fucking cock tease :gaes-orfantal:

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:13 PM

sounds good mate. i assume your voting for yourself, driss?

#38 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:15 PM

i am heading out for a while play nice :thumbsup:

#39 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:17 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 12 2008, 01:13 PM, said:

sounds good mate. i assume your voting for yourself, driss?

Is the pope a Catholic?

#40 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:24 PM

View PostD'riss, on Nov 12 2008, 07:13 AM, said:

View PostAnomandaris, on Nov 12 2008, 01:09 PM, said:

fucking cock tease :gaes-orfantal:

....and I can't yell at you or any of the other NK's for speed lynching me while I was asleep..(none of you were on the train).....I was SO MAD when I got up and found out I had been lynched without a chance to defend. :no

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users