Malazan Empire: The Beyond - Death realm for mafia 34 - Malazan Empire

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Beyond - Death realm for mafia 34 CHECK RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING!!!

#1 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

Welcome to the beyond, a cold and dark place with no life or joy to be found. From here you can watch as others live their lives, fighting and striving for victory over their enemies. You cannot influence the living from here, but if an opportunity arises one of you can steal the body of a living player and rejoin your fellows.

Only the DEAD can get in here.

POST IN ALT

There are RULES int he beyond though, just as in life, which will be moderated and controlled by your gods, sorry mods.

1 - Do not reveal your character name ever, not here or in thread!!!!!

2 - Each day you will VOTE amongst yourselves and the player with the most votes will be the candidate for assuming possession of a player. If the possessed are successful in targeting a player for possession then that player will be your new ALT.

3 - You can vote for yourself.

4 - If there is no clear winner in the voting the player will be chosen by the living leader of the possessed.

5 - Do not discuss winning conditions in this thread.

6 - Do not insult the living or the dead, this is meant to be fun.

7 - If at anytime you wish to leave the game, inform the mods and you will be removed from the Beyond and sent onward on your journey to the kingdom of the mods where truth shall befall you.

These rules are subject to availablility and mifgth be enforced exactly as displayed ont he tin :p

You will be informed of when Possession begins and the doorway to life reopens.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 12 November 2008 - 09:32 AM

#2 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:12 PM

somerthing stupid to test jslrs subsci[tion

#3 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

checking in, ready to start tomorrow. cheers DiBs!
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:04 AM

Fr Horst

Ok, so from the opening post this looks like town vs scum vs cult. I think, since none of those characters mean anything to me.

I'm assuming the people in camo are the killers. There seems to be at least two of them, and I assume they can talk off thread with their telepathy. Ivets sound like cult. And it seems there's three of them. Dunno if they're telepathic. Joshua's crew are good guys?

Do people with activatable abilities get told so? I hope not.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:08 AM

ralph likes being rolesless

Ralph Hitch - Head of the security forces, you may be overseeing the operations on Lalonde, but day to day office work has become your life. Heading north with Joshua to investigate the uprising seemed like a good idea, but you feel out of your depth. You have no powers or abilities here in the jungle and you no longer know who to trust.

You are Roleless Innocent, to win you must lynch anyone not a member of the town faction.

Roleless Inno? Just as well, got a busy schedule this week so will be posting fuck all really. I bet voted out day 1 or 2 for low poster....

Quiet start, no doubt will pick up when i've gone to bed.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#6 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

ione

Ione Saldana - Awesome. Provisional investigate D'riss, although this will of course change. I hate first posters tongue.gif

#7 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

reza

Should be studying... but early day one in a normal environment is my favourite part of a mafia game. Can't resist.

*Turns Scumdar on*

My early read tells me that Omtose and Rashan are among the scum.

#8 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

horst

So I'm guessing some or other specific thing has to happen for the first possession to trigger. Something that's likely, but isn't 100% guaranteed. Still no idea what that might be though. Once there's on ghost on thread I'm guessing that 1) They know all the trigger conditions and can push for them to happen or 2) Have some sort of ability that makes it more likely for a possession to occur. Maybe torture, but only once. Or something like that.

#9 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:44 AM

kelly tirrell

Never saw q21 post while drunk before

rash=Maccy?
he finally decided to play again, anis one of your mysterious incognito signups?

#10 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:45 AM

ione

View PostRashan, on Nov 11 2008, 03:30 AM, said:

now call me crqzty.
and spe people wwill
but telas is actin likema dick.
a pure bred , bnomholds bared duicikc,
its like, soimeone said,
hey who wants to act like a duck??
and telas just jupe qttre fuckin chance]

In the speed-diplomacy game, Macros posted drunk a few times AT THE EXACT SAME TIME AS RASHAN.

MACROS DID REGISTER SECRETLY!

HAAAATE!!!

He better be scum

#11 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:27 PM

powell

One of the problems with having large games is that for the first couple of days you are basically feeling people out and trying to hide yourself from any enemy's. I don't see a lynch happening.

I don't have a feel for who is suspect so I am going to do nothing with my night action. Right now I don't even see an opening for getting into a fight with someone. Which would be fun and make people take sides a little bit.

#12 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

quinn

[what the fuck was bubba thinking?
or drinking for tht matter

GOD DAMNIT

#13 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:37 PM

loren skibbow

Gamelon is definately Lacedaemonian.

And I'll try to get him lynched later on instead of now. He's currently quite valuable to my team, as he's the perfect scapegoat the more scummy he appears. As killer, I'd use that. If I can keep him in the limelight, the more they look at him, the less they'll look at me or my partner, at the least until we know more about the field.

#14 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:27 PM

ruth hilton

oops, miss sent that last one. Have fun interpreting that bastard souls!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Provisional: Teach program to Liosan.

#15 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

Gwyn Lawes: Im not gonna take a night action tonight, thanks. I'll leave it till later in the game. Btw DiBs, loving this set up so far. smile.gif

#16 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:37 AM

gerald

Can I reveal my identity to my dirty slut of a lover, or is that a nono?

#17 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:39 AM

gerald skibbow

Huh, it's been ages since I played this game with a role that gave me next to no information about the game as a whole. Killer, symp and so on has been the norm lately, it's kind of nice to be back in a more regular incarnation.

For now my list of nasty people is
Rashan
Shadow
Korvalain

Rashan is obvious. The arguments for killing Anomandaris ties directly to Rashan, and his behaviour under fire strenghtens that impression. He seemed to get very nervous with but a little vote, and his contribution and general playing style tingles my spider senses.

Shadow - I don't know exactly what it is, but he just strokes me the wrong way. There's something... off, and I don't like it.

Korvalain - has posted yet contributed nothing. there always seems to be one killer like this and Korvalain fits the bill.

Then there's Telas, who though being originaly stupidly agressive, turns out to be someoe I agree with continously. So, he's either JA as an evil, or just Tapper.

And serc is so far off track he'll need a map, a compas, a gps and five inuitts to help him find his way home. I dunno what he's on about, but it is definitly not particularly bright.

It's also nice to see that Ruse is not an idiot. My role would be a lot more difficult had it been so. I just hope he's not someone embarassing.

#18 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:42 AM

fr lewes horst -

my night action is investigate Liosan

middlish poster, but he stands out a little in my mind. Dunno why, and like almost everything else on day one, it's a shot in the dark.

So goodnight, hope day is over when I check in tomorrow.

PS - night action is confirmed

#19 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:44 AM

powell manani -

Ok I want to kill D'riss. I looked the thread over and think that Anomandaris original vote on D'riss was an early attempt at distancing. Which would have worked out if he hadn't ended up lynched.

So to confirm kill D'riss

#20 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:45 AM

marie skibbow

Heal Rashan
Sorry about being late, had an exam today.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users