• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia posts hall of fame for the truly addicted

#1 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:44 PM

Morgoth's death scene was so hilariously funny I would like to quote it here for easy re-reads.

Maybe we can make some kind of "epic posts" thread for us to remember the good times, feel free to add your favorites :(

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 22 2008, 12:56 PM, said:

The disco lights come on, the music starts blaring and morgoth skates into the floor, unaware that alla round him beady eyes stare out from beneath disco glasses with suspicion and anger clouding their mind. They move forward as one, the perfect eight lined up together performing the ancient disco jive of doom. Morgoth can only stare in wonder at the glitter and spandex, transfixed as every bulge bulges in unison. His mind small as it is, cannot cope with the awesome disco groove, and his eyes explode in their sockets as the gyrations take a turn for the dirty.

The dance continues, around and around the screaming norwegian, pummelling him with syncronisity as staying alive blares out with ironic beat.

pretty soon there is only the smoldering mess of a silver jumpsuit and an afro that has lost its bounce.

Morgoth (Liosan) has died, he was innocent.

Send in your night actions, you have 12 hours, dont make us use them.

#2 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:06 PM

:thumbsup:

revenge is sweet!!!

i would love to find macs epic rant from ages ago when he was toally blocked. that was funny as feck, i think i was modding though and had to remove it cause it was so over the top, something along the lines of ghaving your babies and then eatingtheir arms or something!!! ahahaha mac you crazy foo!

#3 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

JA has it converted into a motivational poster form. it's in the other thread.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#4 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

I still lament the loss of my tampon post in the first faction game

#5 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:03 AM

To not take undue credit, I'm not the one who made the motivational pic, I think it was dktorode. I took it from the short-lived "Mafia-hate" thread.

Attached File(s)

#6 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 01 November 2008 - 07:43 PM

I think it might have been apt that motivationalised it for us, but I still appreciate it :thumbdown:

#7 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:06 PM

awesome. hard to top that :killingme:

#8 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:18 PM

My favrite of the new board, by Mocker I believe...

View PostGalain, on Oct 15 2008, 02:50 PM, said:

we're fuckin mafia! we bulldoze in, shoot every muthafucka that moves, say capiche, then fuck off

deals can never work, esp not wen they weaken us to the point that we CAN NEVER WIN!!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#9 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:41 AM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 4 2008, 04:30 PM, said:

Ah, well mine is survive until night 74, spam the thread till you have highest post count, get on at least 7 lists, make sure PS fucks up, and then throw my computer out the window.

Ive almost won :p

I think grief deserves "Spambot of High House Mafia" for this, :p

#10 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:44 AM

a good one from The Dude:

View PostGalain, on Oct 29 2008, 11:13 AM, said:

View PostOmtose, on Oct 29 2008, 03:02 AM, said:

Oh, nice, the Darkness.

Sylar celeries Galain? :p

NOOOO!!!!!!! I guess its fine if he absorbs me...kills me..whatever he does...But I swear to god if Sylar Celeries me... I will have a vendetta against whoever does this for the rest of my mafia career. No one Celeries me!!!!! :p :p

catching up right now. Only six pages this morning :p

#11 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:33 AM

No offence guys, but these are nothing compared to the kind of rant at the top :p Only Obdi's in the last game comes close, imo.
Don't fuck with the Culture.

#12 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 05 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

Grief made an attempt to rant @ me in the last game... but i'm not gonna go trawling throught the 3k + posts to dig it up..

#13 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

I second that nomination for Spambot of high house mafia.

#14 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:24 PM

View PostHoliday Bubba, on Nov 5 2008, 12:10 PM, said:

I second that nomination for Spambot of high house mafia.

third
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#15 User is offline   Lacedaemonian 

• Corporal

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:11 PM

I thought my Liosan Memory wipe posts were comedic though not up to the standard of the above rants.

From the game:

QUOTE (Mockra @ Nov 4 2008, 08:18 PM)

Bah... Fener just fucking block shadow tonight.

Fener Response:

I wasted my block on Liosan for the next day. His removal from the forum for a complete day is not part of my winning conditions but I think this is just an oversight on behalf of Gem and co. Surely tying a bow around his finger-tongues is tantamount to slaying Sylar deepthroat with my enlarged Haitian genitalia. I might PM myself later with some new winning conditions. "Block Liosan for the remainder of the game and save the world."

And the PM to Path-Shaper:

View PostPath-Shaper, on Nov 4 2008, 08:38 PM, said:

Fener

Hi I would like to memory wipe Liosan for the next period of day, please. I am aware that he is on my team but his current dialogue is both baffling and time consuming. I think his removal from the next day will allow us to better orchestrate our moves and it will provide Liosan with an opportunity to contemplate the error of his ways. If I had the vig powers he would have been dead for some time. If you could somehow empower me with the vigilante night moves as a one of favour or as a trade for my powers for the remainder of the game then I would gladly give them up. It has now become part of my own personal winning condition - Liosan must die.

PS I would also like to write his death scene for when that beautiful moment happens.

PPS Fuck the company!!!

Ahahahahah

#16 User is offline   q21 

• Condemned of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Reading, Steven Erikson (duh...), Arsenal, Football, Warhammer 40K, Drums

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

Here are some of the scenes written by DiBs and myself for Malazan Mafia 13.5. It was the first crazy setup game we had and we wrote some of the best scenes ever. Unfortunately the whole game thread is gone, but these were retrieved from the Starvald Demelain forum where we used to have our Spoiler Boards. These are the scenes from the end of the second, third and fourth/final day.

Just a reminder, this game did span over St Patrick's Day weekend....

Path-Shaper said:

As the day wears on more and more of the entrapped forumites gather at the edges of the pocket thread called mafia. Their voices call out pitifully to the mods. Admist the pleas for deliverance and for forgiveness (and in one case, for the blood of a first born son) one important trend begins to appear: They claim to have found a repwhore. Across the infinite vastness that is the intardnet - they are heard...

A glowing spot appears in the middle of the thread. Slowly it distorts and grows into a shining rent which hangs unsupported a few inches above the ground. Through it steps a tall, dark, ruggedly handsome man, the giant Mod-Hammer of Doom held nonchalantly in his hands. In the vaguely transparent Hammerhead slivers of light can be seen swirling restlessly. They are the souls of those who have met the Mod-Hammer's judgement in the past.

"So you have found a repwhore?" he enquires. His deep resonating voice is accompianied by half heard overtones which bring to mind things best left undescribed. One by one fingers are raise in the direction of Obdigore. "Very well."

The Hammer is a blur as it swings through the air and connects squarely with the cranium of Obdigore, who flies across the thread from the force of the blow. The poor bastard is a corpse before he even hits the ground. Another sliver of light can be seen joining those already within the Hammerhead.

"It would appear that you were correct. But this is not over yet, there are still other repwhores among you." And with that fateful pronouncement Path-Shaper steps back out of the thread and leaves the forumites to their own devices yet again.

Obdigore (Obi) is dead. He was Guilty.

It is now night, but not for very long...

In the awed silence that followed the departure of Path-Shaper many of the forumites fell in to exhausted sleep. Some, though, did not and the nefarious activities of a night in the mafia thread ensued.

As dawn slowly approached (at least it did somewhere in the world) most of the players began to stir. A few remianed still, no matter the amount of prodding, poking and shaking Jump Around and dktorode would not wake. On their faces were expressions of rapture at the joy the rep brought, even as it killed them. Oddly enough their livers had been post humously removed with what appears to be a bread knife...

Jump Around (JA) is dead. He was Innocent.
dktorode (DKT) is dead. He was Innocent.

Path-Shaper said:

Everyone sits staring daggers at everyone else. The forumites could have cut the atmosphere with a dagger - if they weren't already using the daggers to stare at each other. After long hours of heated staring Yellow pulls a small, grey cube out of his jacket pocket. He fiddles with it for a few minutes before rising to his feet and addressing the other players.

"Do you know what this is!" He screams. "I bet you don't... retards. This is a fucking lump of C4! Its fucking simple from here, alright! If you all haven't decided who your going to feed to that Path-Shaper guy by the time I figure how the goddamn detonator on this thing works... I'm going to blow little bits of me and Vengeance all over your sorry little asses. Get it? Got it? Good."

Surprised faces turn to regard Yellow, but no one moves. The other five continue to sit. They continue to stare. And they continue to bitch and moan about their hangovers.

After a few hours Yellow rises again with a determined glint in his eye. He marches purposefully over to Vengeance and grabs him by the scruff of the neck. After dragging the poor bastard kicking and screaming a few metres from the others he leans in close to Vengeance and screams in his ear, "You Bastard, you killed my lover!" He then proceeds, as promised, to blow little bits of himself and Vengeance all over the remaining players.

Just as the ringing in everyone's ears is finally fading away a deep, all encompassing voice reverberates through the thread, the unmistakable voice of Path-Shaper. "Seriously, what the fuck was that! Can't a guy get some peace after St. Paddies... Feels like someone's given me cranial acupuncture with railraod sleeper pins... oh... Oh that is messy, such tiny little bits. All that noise and effort and neither of them was a repwhore. IDIOTS! I'm going back to the Inn!" And all is silence again.

Yellow is dead, he was innocent.
Vengeance is dead, he was innocent.

That night four fearful forumites fell into restless sleep and the next morning four all four rose again to face yet another day in the Mafia Thread

Path-Shaper said:

Hearing the sounds of a scuffle outside, the great MODGOD Path-Shaper stumbles out of the Phoenix Inn, axe waving about lackadaisically over one shoulder with a four gallon vat of Guinness in his other hand.

“n axe? Where my fecking hammer?” he burps as sunlight blinds his eyes and sends his head spinning in oddly unpleasant directions.

With a mighty gulp he finishes his drink, narrowly avoided the comatose MARCOS, some over used Mexican prostitute that Macros brought in for paddys day celebrations. Path-Shaper throws his empty vat over his head, crushing the poor imaginary bastard where he lay.

“Whats all the racket?!” he bellows at the assembled forumites? Can't you see we are trying to get drunk? And who stole my hammer, I had it a second ago, I left it right there.” His hand waves in a general direction, encompassing most of the known world.

Bubba steps forward, “It is I, the gard! This one, is a killer!” bound and gagged, Ishael is pushed forward ahead of the group, tripping on his own shoe laces he stumbles and rolls into a crouch before pathshaper, a look of noobish innocence on his face.

“Its my first time!” he mumbles through his gag.

“We shall see about that! This wont take but too seconds.” The axe descends with a whistling tune, much like the theme music to dallas, but not quite so upbeat. His swing is a perfect arc of blinding white, pity it was five inches off target.

Missing an arm and an ear, ishael in a remarkable burst of adrenaline runs off screaming while pathshaper looks at the arm and wonders why it isn’t a head. Ishael, infused with panic and pain, slams straight into the side of the phoenix inn at just under twenty four miles per hour, his head bursting like a mellon.

The group stumbles over, everyone ducking and weaving to avoid the axe haphazardly swinging on path shapers shoulder. Path-Shaper, with the edge of his boot probing the brain bits stands up a big smile on his face.

“I planned that,” he beams. “Congratulations, he was a killer!”

Ishael is dead – he was GUILTY

GOOD GUYS WIN!!!!

Flying Monkeys definitely win.

#17 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

dibs fest was fun,
poor ja
:) ;) ;) ;) :ermm:

:D

#18 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 07 November 2008 - 10:43 AM

awesome Matt!!!

#19 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:09 AM

That's amazing!
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#20 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

God that was such a great game. ;) ;) ;) :ermm:
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users