• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 31 welcome, to the inner sanctum

#81 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:05 AM

View Postdktorode, on Oct 8 2008, 10:57 AM, said:

View Postdrinksinbars, on Oct 8 2008, 11:52 AM, said:

well it might have seemed that way but i did say at least three times i was corleone. i also protected the corleone don. i also changed tact once i knew korv wasnt corleone, and the only way i could have known that was if i was corleone.

the point of a merc game is to make people think you are a faction different from your own, which i did.

haha yes you did, the REAL point of a merc game is to make people think you could be in ANY group.

Your own team fucked you, cause you were too much against us...neded to be more subtle there.
In fact i did at the end think you could be corleone afterall, but you seamed to be gunning so hard for corleone that i just felt that you couldnt be.

There has been so much mention of corleone, thanks to you i might add ;) , that i cant even remember what the other families names are. Seriously i cant.

i actually didnt even know them to begin with ;)

#82 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:06 AM

Have decided that should Korvalain's arguiing stick with enough people, I'll reveal as the Hired Detective of Corleone, stating Barghast is a Corleone as well when the heat ramps up on him (say, L-4).
The evidence is somewhat solid, since enemy Hired Detectives will see our alignments only and have to reveal to confirm. More, my own Hired Detective (if he even exists), can lay low in the knowledge that his don is protected. Also, why would I have done a find if Barghast was my don?

It does however keep the two of us vulnerable, and the enemy dons may want to spend their kill option against Barghast, or vigs may gun for him. It's a short term protection only and will either see me poisoned or vigged or FMed, but better that than losing our don, 1 of our grunts and an unknown rank within 2 days before nightfall.

more tapper - hes almost as crazy as i am.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#83 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 8 2008, 12:06 PM, said:

Have decided that should Korvalain's arguiing stick with enough people, I'll reveal as the Hired Detective of Corleone, stating Barghast is a Corleone as well when the heat ramps up on him (say, L-4).
The evidence is somewhat solid, since enemy Hired Detectives will see our alignments only and have to reveal to confirm. More, my own Hired Detective (if he even exists), can lay low in the knowledge that his don is protected. Also, why would I have done a find if Barghast was my don?

It does however keep the two of us vulnerable, and the enemy dons may want to spend their kill option against Barghast, or vigs may gun for him. It's a short term protection only and will either see me poisoned or vigged or FMed, but better that than losing our don, 1 of our grunts and an unknown rank within 2 days before nightfall.

more tapper - hes almost as crazy as i am.

He hasnt realised one thing...the don isnt THAT important.
He's willing to now sacrifice himself and the don...for pretty much nothing.
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#84 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:55 AM

Hello everyone, looks like Bargy is gonna get stabbed in the face...maybe.

@ Morgy, go take care of yourself we got this, go get better.
~Bent
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#85 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

Blablablablablabla, Ruse, Telas, Barghast, I already know about you bastards, shut up angry.gif

Maybe I should cool a bit and let my grunts lead some assaults. The targets are pretty fucking clear. And they better show some more style and initiative than Mockra-boy huh.gif

more ja

#86 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:39 PM

Who else is here? DiBs? DK? Morgy? Oh well, I posted a vote update. Off to work for a while, whoever you are, C-ya!

#87 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:49 PM

dibs - driss caught barghast out. he did reveal corleone ;) oh noes its all my fault

#88 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:07 PM

View Postdrinksinbars, on Oct 8 2008, 02:49 PM, said:

dibs - driss caught barghast out. he did reveal corleone ;) oh noes its all my fault

tut tut tut ;)
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#89 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

just reading through the thread again, fail to see why everyone was so annoyed. 90% of my posts were inr esponse to questions or commenting on other peoples posts...i only went really angry when gemalon decided to whinge so much after only three posts. if people posted more than once a day they wouldnt be so shocked at someone posting 30 times.

#90 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:28 PM

Wait, Korvalain is a don? I know, i'm just a beginner here, but isn't he taking risks a bit there?
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#91 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:37 PM

you mean you thought i made a mistake???? ;)

dude - they should have realised, i is always right.

#92 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:39 PM

Yeah, wow. And by the look of it now, he might be in the clear for another while too! he's got some luck.
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#93 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

View PostLisheo, on Oct 8 2008, 02:39 PM, said:

Yeah, wow. And by the look of it now, he might be in the clear for another while too! he's got some luck.

he is the weasel ;)

everyone should know by now, day 1 lynch the weasel.

#94 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

Dayumn, looks like Ruse and Barghast have been grouped together. Menandore is on the ball! Wonder if anyone else will listen.
- China Mieville

#95 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:51 PM

Well, at least I have someone to talk to, looks like the Corleone's are gonna be scraping the bottom, always hard to play the game as the underdog, like what happened to my team in Mafia 17.

#96 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:56 PM

Sheer bad luck the Corleones lost both DIBS and the Dokter in the first day/night, though. What a kick in the balls. I was expecting Korvalain to get lynched but his luck is turning...
Oh, and sorry for randomly showing up P-S, but I just got sucked in reading the mafia while waiting for ppl to post something interesting ;)
- China Mieville

#97 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

not many spoilers today ;)

#98 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

Not really, but at least it aint overloading the n00b(me) with info lols ;)
- China Mieville

#99 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

No prob, glad to have the company, one question...HOW did you get in here, did someone give you the pass...or is the freaking spoiler board unlocked?

#100 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:11 PM

Gamelon sent in a provisional on Ruse just now, thinks his don is willing it.

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users