• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafioso User Group?

#81 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:52 AM

I see fuckall
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#82 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:20 AM

By the way

I STILL dont have access to mafia anon
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#83 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:45 AM

Wow. That IS weird...

*thinks*
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#84 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:55 AM

I haz fixed your problem.

For those of you who don't know, that last post was me in dkt's account.

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#85 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:59 AM

oi...putting deh wordz's in my mouthz :(

So what was the problem?
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#86 User is offline   Silencer 

Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

Someone had a secondary setting (Force User Group Override, basically), set to Malaz Regular. So even when I (temporarily :() set your account to Super Mod, you couldn't see anything more than normal.

It wasn't me!

>.>

<.<

...seriously...

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#87 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:50 AM

Having been a super mod for 5 minutes is better than not ever have being a super mod at all... i suppose.
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#88 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:34 AM

Can I get Mafia as my secondary group if possible, Silencer?
If no one objects to me joining. :(
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#89 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:09 PM

I'm Spartacus!

Wait, wrong meme...
Don't fuck with the Culture.

#90 User is offline   Lacedaemonian 

• Corporal

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

I am only here for the Mafia. I fear using the other boards.

Note: Fear what I might say.

#91 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:38 PM

Hey Lace, do like I did, just stay out of the important ones...the pheonix inn is m home, if you don't wander out of there too often ou'll be safe enough, no matter what you say. don't limit yourself.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#92 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:47 PM

The Inn FTL!
Don't fuck with the Culture.

#93 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:09 AM

Yellow for the piss off!!!
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#94 User is offline   Silencer 

Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:55 AM

@Lisheo, your secondary group is now HHM. :(

Shinrei said:

#95 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:35 PM

Thanks, Silencer :D
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#96 User is offline   Lacedaemonian 

• Corporal

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:01 AM

View PostBent, on Nov 22 2008, 10:38 PM, said:

Hey Lace, do like I did, just stay out of the important ones...the pheonix inn is m home, if you don't wander out of there too often ou'll be safe enough, no matter what you say. don't limit yourself.

I tried with no success to get rid of the lounge area over on another fantasy site. Twas full of predators, ugly bored house wives and dullards. I am not suggesting that the Inn is the home to very same class of human being. But I am. I joke of course-ish. I had several pages of abuse in a thread about me in the Inn before I even joined this site. It did not fill me with any sort of warmth. Some of the abusers were quite intelligent and I enjoyed reading their posts. However, their was a sense of a mindless mob mentality and I remembered thinking to myself I could probably talk a few of these folk into hanging themselves if I was inclined or motivated with that agenda.

Another outsider observation I have made is the (almost) collective effort to mimic the banter and discourse that takes place between the Bridgeburners. However, without a fair amount of charisma, imagination and the necessary inherant cultural/social learned communicative behaviours, you end up looking like some hapless charlaton. I simply can not imagine these people enjoying that very same banter in their none forum lives.

I like the Mafia boards because some of you lot are borderline genius with your banter and trickery. I also get a sense that some of you talk to people like this outside of the forums.

When I write such nasty slanderish posts I often think of the Yeats poem, He Wishes For the Cloths of Heaven.

#97 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

He has a point, it's not like the I Win thread could ever be converted into real life :D
- China Mieville

#98 User is offline   dktorode 

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:31 AM

View PostLacedaemonian, on Nov 27 2008, 02:01 AM, said:

I tried with no success to get rid of the lounge area over on another fantasy site. Twas full of predators, ugly bored house wives and dullards. I am not suggesting that the Inn is the home to very same class of human being. But I am. I joke of course-ish. I had several pages of abuse in a thread about me in the Inn before I even joined this site. It did not fill me with any sort of warmth. Some of the abusers were quite intelligent and I enjoyed reading their posts. However, their was a sense of a mindless mob mentality and I remembered thinking to myself I could probably talk a few of these folk into hanging themselves if I was inclined or motivated with that agenda.

Another outsider observation I have made is the (almost) collective effort to mimic the banter and discourse that takes place between the Bridgeburners. However, without a fair amount of charisma, imagination and the necessary inherant cultural/social learned communicative behaviours, you end up looking like some hapless charlaton. I simply can not imagine these people enjoying that very same banter in their none forum lives.

I like the Mafia boards because some of you lot are borderline genius with your banter and trickery. I also get a sense that some of you talk to people like this outside of the forums.

When I write such nasty slanderish posts I often think of the Yeats poem, He Wishes For the Cloths of Heaven.

Well, as long as you're having fun with mafia thats something at least :D
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

#99 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

View PostLacedaemonian, on Nov 27 2008, 12:01 AM, said:

i dont let my girlfriend read my mafia games because she would get smart on my arguing tactics :p bloody woman is tricksy enough without knowing my wiley ways. how could you have a thread about you before you ever posted?? if she reads anything ont he forum i tell her i am tapper, so she thinks i am sensitive and easily mistaken for a woman :D

i jest tapper, i pretend i am dk :p

#100 User is offline   Lacedaemonian 

• Corporal

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:47 PM

View Postdrinksinbars, on Nov 28 2008, 03:19 PM, said:

View PostLacedaemonian, on Nov 27 2008, 12:01 AM, said:

vote Yellow. Reasoning: He is a dirty Manc.

i dont let my girlfriend read my mafia games because she would get smart on my arguing tactics :thumbsup: bloody woman is tricksy enough without knowing my wiley ways. how could you have a thread about you before you ever posted?? if she reads anything ont he forum i tell her i am tapper, so she thinks i am sensitive and easily mistaken for a woman :D

i jest tapper, i pretend i am dk :)

http://www.malazanempire.com/IPBforum/inde...showtopic=11628

8 pages of Lacedaemonian Love.

This post has been edited by Lacedaemonian: 28 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users