• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Merry Manky Malazan Meet v3.0

#181 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

I hope you're okay Dag :The Force:

I still think two of my three top moments obviously were RUN TO THE HILLS! (I would do the same in my bedroom though :S I think it was just the fact everyone else joined in too). Broody trying to chat up that guy's girlfriend was hilarious, he was doing it with the Dark dog tag (it's not the first thing I'd use)! Brillant, he called me over to wow her that we had the same dog tag. I remember Cougar saying if that guy touches Broody then he would sort him out, nice to see that we were looking after each other.

It was nice meeting everyone especially Mez and Stone Monkey who I hadn't seen before and spent a fair amount of time talking to (especially the former earlier on).

#182 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:40 PM

By the way Dag, I hope you had a fantastic birthday. And that you enjoyed the neckless as it really was beautiful, I'm envious I can't go back to the market and get something.

#183 User is offline   Dag 

• Burninating poodles since 1996
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

OK, now, let's hope my natural blondness and my hangover will allow me to post a few photos... Let's see if it works...

EDIT: Yey! It works! Here come some more...

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Dag: 08 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

#184 User is offline   Dag 

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

And some more...

Attached File(s)

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

#185 User is offline   Dag 

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

That should be enough... I don't know how to make them smaller, but, hell - we're all soooo pretty, we have to show it to the world in the right format... :The Force:

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Dag: 08 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

#186 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:54 PM

Ha ha :The Force: That last one of me and Brood is embarrassing and I DO NOT remember it at all.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#187 User is offline   stone monkey 

• I'm the baddest man alive and I don't plan to die...
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

I really don't remember the dancing - oh no! Now there's more of my life that's missing
If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do. If some one maintains that two and two are five, or that Iceland is on the equator, you feel pity rather than anger, unless you know so little of arithmetic or geography that his opinion shakes your own contrary conviction. … So whenever you find yourself getting angry about a difference of opinion, be on your guard; you will probably find, on examination, that your belief is going beyond what the evidence warrants. Bertrand Russell

#188 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

Looks like you guys all had fun, shame I missed it. :The Force:

The important thing to come out of those pictures is that cougar has realised the error of his comb-over ways, this is disappointing I was collecting baldy jokes for when we next met :p

#189 User is offline   Rich the Great 

• First Sword

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

Sorry I couldn't make this one guys, just couldnt scrape enough money together in the end. I will make the next one though, I assure you.

#190 User is offline   Fid 

• Old Git of High House Muttley

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

A very entertaining afternoon - even though I was only there for a while it was really good to see everyone - and the amount of concern over my health was most touching... Here are a few images - I particularly like the first :The Force: Mela's hangover was still not responding to the hair of the dog and Cougar's pain was palpable

Attached File  misc_dec_2008_002_edited_1.jpg (22.17K)
Number of downloads: 7
Attached File  misc_dec_2008_003_edited_1.jpg (18.69K)
Attached File  misc_dec_2008_001_edited_1.jpg (22.53K)

#191 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:02 PM

That picture of me and Cougar is a beauty! I look exactly how I felt. Cougar's enjoying my company as usual :The Force:

Unfortunately I was reminded today that I'm going to ANOTHER christmas do tomorrow night. That will be my 3rd in 5 days. This one is a total freebie on a pharma company so I really have to do my best to drink away their ill-gotten gains.

#192 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for the pictures everyone. At least it gives some of you the chance to remember what would have been otherwise forgotten :The Force:

It's ashame you couldn't make it IH, don't worry there's always next time. I wish I had brought my camera along but alas it's not that important given the photos we have. *poke* Broody, show yours.

#193 User is offline   RodeoRanch 

• The Midnight Special

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:13 AM

You're all so very...British....

#194 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

Thank you very much.

#195 User is offline   Tremolo 

• High Fist

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:32 AM

Oh, those pictures are great! I cant wait to see Broodys contribution. I wish I had been there and sung/yelled with you guys and gals. :(

I must say that Cougars new hair style suits him much better. He looks so young...did he have to show any id to get served alcohol?

Sadly I have been in a hiatus for the past months and didnt know about the moot. Not sure if I coul have made it anyway. Office Christmas party the on the 5th december would have made any plans for travelling to Mancthe next day a bit dodgy.
'We all have nukes, and we all know how to dance'

#196 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

I've been covertly following the progress of the merry malazan manc meet to judge if I would actually blend in were I to attend such a gathering, copious amounts of drink, foolishness and, from the picture of cougar and mezla, brutal hangovers. It looks like a standard night out, and jolly good fun all round (a bit of stereotyping for rodeo)
I may rustle up the energy required to attend such an event at some stage. looks liek you all had a blast and if broods drunken pose in the pictures so far are anything to go by, I'm guessing his photos will be diabolically bad.

#197 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

View PostTremolo, on Dec 12 2008, 09:32 AM, said:

I must say that Cougars new hair style suits him much better. He looks so young...did he have to show any id to get served alcohol?

I've always liked Tremolo, a man of excellent judgement and free to marry my sister anytime...

You should hear the noise she makes when she eats a boiled egg.
I AM A TWAT

#198 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:41 AM

I find it amazing that Cougar decided to get a haircut Posted Image... Posted Image il have to try and make the next one, i was literally snowed under with work this time and have basically no money anyway so couldnt make it Posted Image

This post has been edited by Cougar: 17 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#199 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:53 PM

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the embarrassing pictures Posted Image I am still recovering to be honest. After being out last Friday and Saturday, I had a crazy week at work and had to work this morning. I am spending the night on the sofa watching crap tv and then tomorrow, I am going to stay in bed aaaaaaaaaaaall day and HOPEFULLY catch up on my sleep (I might even trying and finish a good chunk of TTH!!!) Posted Image

This post has been edited by Cougar: 17 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users