• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whats making you happy right now

#16961 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 June 2019 - 02:33 AM

Ok, my new favorite thing very well could be Tony Babcock (actor Thomas Middleditch). Found out about him tonight watching the NHL Awards. And yeah, I know he's derivative of Ron Burgundy, but damn it's still sooooo good. Posted Image

#16962 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:42 AM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 19 June 2019 - 09:03 PM, said:

The dude in charge of NXIVM has been found guilty on all charges leveled against him. Good stuff.

He's lived in my area for something like the last twenty years. What he and his cult devotees have done is worse than what he's been charged with. The Bronfman sisters in particular need to go to jail also. There will be Rajneeshee-like documentaries produced about this someday.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#16963 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:18 PM

Mexico NAFTA'd Canada. So Canada, you can CONCAcough your way right out of here. <<<<<<< see what I did there. Posted ImagePosted Image

#16964 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:30 PM

View Postamphibian, on 20 June 2019 - 04:42 AM, said:

View PostTiste Simeon, on 19 June 2019 - 09:03 PM, said:

The dude in charge of NXIVM has been found guilty on all charges leveled against him. Good stuff.

He's lived in my area for something like the last twenty years. What he and his cult devotees have done is worse than what he's been charged with. The Bronfman sisters in particular need to go to jail also. There will be Rajneeshee-like documentaries produced about this someday.

Ooh any links to other stuff going on with them? The Escaping NXIVM podcast was really interesting but there were some gaps and the Bronfmans were mentioned but I read somewhere that they have testified as witnesses buy I may have got mixed up with some stuff...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#16965 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:20 PM

What is this NXIVM?

#16966 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:24 PM

Oh shit, this is the thing with Ally Mac. I assumed that was a weird sex cult, it's a Hella lot more than that!

#16967 User is offline   TheRetiredBridgeburner 

• House Knight

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

The charity we're doing the Yorkshire Three Peaks for have sent me the first draft of the press release they are doing for the challenge. They interviewed me a few weeks ago and naturally wanted to know why I came to the service and what the story behind the challenge was.

On one hand, it's slightly scary to be putting even a vague account "out there" so to speak, but on the other it's good to realise I'm in a good enough place now where I can talk about it without fear any more. Whatever happens on the hills next month, occasionally you have to sit down and recognise you've come a long damn way :thumbsup:
- Wyrd biđ ful arćd -

#16968 User is online   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:25 PM

It's rad that you're advocating for yourself, which is itself immensely admirable, and additionally awesome that you've found a way to advocate for and help others.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#16969 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

Attached File  7CEAE653-C160-484C-9800-DD31A92E78A3.jpeg (52.44K)
Number of downloads: 0

Morgan is a fun-loving 2-year-old, 52-pound Olde English Bulldogge looking for a loving, experienced home. Morgan is a goofy, playful, affectionate dog that is house trained and crates herself when she gets in trouble! She watches TV and does anything for a treat. She is in excellent health and is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped. She graduated from puppy obedience classes. Morgan is a strong dog that might be a little too active for small children. She is not good with small dogs, and be reactive to other dogs in public - so she will do best as a single dog in the home, with an adopter that can continue working with her to improve her manners when meeting new dogs.

I get to meet her in 3 hours!
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#16970 User is online   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:25 PM

Aw what a sweetie!
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#16971 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 23 June 2019 - 08:58 PM

Ran a 10k in a beautiful place and did it in a respectable time considering I've not done 10k yet and all. I'm well happy with that and I'm about halfway to my target for fundraising for the Great North Run in September!
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#16972 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:28 AM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 23 June 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

Ran a 10k in a beautiful place and did it in a respectable time considering I've not done 10k yet and all. I'm well happy with that and I'm about halfway to my target for fundraising for the Great North Run in September!

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#16973 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:03 PM

YES! Sweden meatballed Canada right out of the World Cup. USA is my ride or die, but Sweden is my back up BAE.

Enjoy that flight home Canada. Maybe they will serve pancakes w/ maple syrup and poutine during the in flight meal? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Losers! Or should that be 'hosers'? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16974 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:06 PM

The cesspool of hate a bile that is The_Donald on Reddit has been quarantined and the salty tears of Nazi bellends is delicious to behold! :)
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#16975 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:13 AM

Should have a completion date for the mortgage in the next few weeks.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#16976 User is offline   Puck 

• Mausetöter

Posted 27 June 2019 - 10:32 AM

Apparently, I look like I'm 18, 20 at most. I mean, I'm not mad about it. I just turned 30 last month.

But actually I came to say that for once, I am happy with my hair cut again :) Not to perpetuate stereotypes or something, but I got a Polish lady to do my hair today and I guess we Slavs get each other.
Puck was not birthed, she was cleaved from a lava flow and shaped by a fierce god's hands. - [worry]
Ninja Puck, Ninja Puck, really doesn't give a fuck..? - [King Lear]

#16977 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:46 AM

View PostMacros, on 20 June 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Oh shit, this is the thing with Ally Mac. I assumed that was a weird sex cult, it's a Hella lot more than that!

It start makes you wonder what is true with all those “other” conspiracies. It’s funny 2019 we have hollyweird sex cults, billionaires at the top, MJ and and Cosby. You almost wonder how deep one might go.. if it ever was allowed to touch the powerful people...
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#16978 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 28 June 2019 - 03:51 AM

Getting a little ahead of myself but definitely landed a new shift ..!

Might make a lateral which will put me one move from getting into a Margin jobs. I have been reading a steady stream of market analysis books for some time now... but margin is my job dream from the sounds of it. I have been doing lots of sit withs over there..

Well at the company I work at it’s very very segmented so this particular margin job sounds exciting. I am also finally making a push to push career level education again.. so lots of Nico changes will depend on this next month. /thrilled at the moment
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#16979 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:13 PM

The work portion of June is finally over!

I absolutely despise June work-wise. Always the busiest month of the year, because in May the Board gets their collective asses in gear before heading out on vacations and they process whatever I've been sending them for the past few months, burying me in 30-day deadline letters.

Anyhow, it's all done now. Got a 4 day weekend coming up, already stocked up on booze for that; and 2 next weekends got camping trips lined up.

Also, for both july and August I get Mondays (or Tuesdays, if it's a long weekend) off as part of my broken down vacation days. So si can finally start enjoying summer.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#16980 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

Our ladies be France. Now on to England in semifinals. Wouldn't that be something if we lost to England the week we celebrate our independence?Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 966 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users