Malazan Empire: Minor spoilers from Pats review as not to annoy others... - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Minor spoilers from Pats review as not to annoy others...

#1 User is offline   magicrealist 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

Pat mentions that something escapes the finnest house and that this is the tryant. Any speculation? Is there anything in the finnets besides Raest, Rallick, and Vorcan? Is Raest the tryant. He wouldn't be the first jaghut who tried to escape an azath? And those who know the answer, please dont spoil our fun.

An Idea

Vorcan wears a mask with no marks on it, possible the ruler of the seguleh, she jumped into the azath to watch Raest on purpose. Perhaps the assasins in the Azaths planted by shadowthrone will help take out Raest, or whoever the tryant is.

Ideas?

#2 User is offline   Skywalker 

• Mortal LightSaber
  • Pedant.

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:02 PM

There is also a suit of armor that is a guardian of the Azath (in addition to Raest)...

I like how creative the Vorcan = Seguleh First theory is, but don't think its very likely. If she were a Seguleh, I'm sure some part of the warrior code would make her detest the profession of assassination on principle
Forum Member from the Old Days. Alive, but mostly inactive/ occasionally lurking

#3 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:22 PM

Damn it! why did I look in this thread... stupid curiosity ;) :GA:

#4 User is offline   eekwibble 

• Only...
  • Interests:West Haaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

I like how creative the Vorcan = Seguleh First theory is, but don't think its very likely. If she were a Seguleh, I'm sure some part of the warrior code would make her detest the profession of assassination on principle.

True! She'd get proper fucked if she bumped into 1 of the real Seg's. Imagine if she came across Mok!?! That'd be well worth seeing (reading, I can see it), it'd probably be over pretty quickly though. :eek::die:
QUOTE (amphibian @ Nov 11 2008) <Rake himself was a huge weight inside Draconus and he didn't go in with an army.>

#5 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

All the Azath are connected. It could be ANYTHING.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#6 User is offline   Veilside 

• High Fist

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

An RotCG spoiler below.

Spoiler

I think the theory about Vorcan being the Seguleh first is silly though.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users