• Drive by bye bye king

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

Deleted

This post has been edited by .-‘: 05 October 2021 - 11:25 PM

Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#2 User is offline   Daeg 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Currently involved in firearms, reading and TV series now that my daughter's soccer season is done until spring.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:36 AM

Been watching this since first episode...my wife thinks timothy is hot.

Excellent show. Just for the record...he shoots a glock...like myself lol

#3 User is offline   Daeg 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:Currently involved in firearms, reading and TV series now that my daughter's soccer season is done until spring.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

You'll have to let us know. I doubt I will read them unless someone claims they are excellent.

#4 User is offline   Daeg 

• Lieutenant

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

Nice...a little light reading :-)

#5 User is offline   Ukjent 

• First Sword

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

Justified is awesome, remember how I quit the series the first time I saw it because the way they talked.

#6 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostBriar King, on 10 January 2014 - 05:15 AM, said:

Wow shit he wrote 45 books... They seem to be mostly averaging 4stars on Amazon and a few have been made into movies. How many of those 45 are Rayln books Idk but he seems to have been a damn fine author from the looks of it.

Raylon is in 2 books (Pronto, and Riding the Rap) I believe that the show was based on the short story 'Fire in the hole'.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#7 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostVengeance, on 10 January 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

Wow shit he wrote 45 books... They seem to be mostly averaging 4stars on Amazon and a few have been made into movies. How many of those 45 are Rayln books Idk but he seems to have been a damn fine author from the looks of it.

Raylon is in 2 books (Pronto, and Riding the Rap) I believe that the show was based on the short story 'Fire in the hole'.

I read a book of his which I could have sworn was simply titled Raylon.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#8 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:21 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 10 January 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

There is a new book called Raylon but he wrote it after the show came out because of the show.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#9 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

View PostVengeance, on 10 January 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 10 January 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

There is a new book called Raylon but he wrote it after the show came out because of the show.

Ah, I read that then. A friend of Sarah left it behind together with another of his books. About two bank robbers. Wasn't bad.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#10 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Justified is one of the handful of favorites my wife and I have. I started watching somewhere in the middle of S1 because the previews I kept seeing reminded me of the area where I lived for several years during my youth in West Virginia. (Lots of coal mining and not a whole lot else, similar people etc.) I backtracked to the beginning to catch up and haven't stopped watching since. I think my wife started watching sometime in S2 because I had it on. Timothy Olyphant is great as Raylon and we loved him in Live Free or Die Hard and Deadwood also. We also love the guy who plays Boyd Crowder (can't recall his name at the moment). He can be downright riveting at times! I didn't get a chance to do a refresh of the end of S4. Does anyone know:
Spoiler

#11 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm a fan of the show! Wish they'd have a few more episodes per season. The season finale always comes around and I'm like "damn, already? Didn't the season just start?"

Same wish for other FX shows like "Archer"
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#12 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

Read an article yesterday that next season will be the last for Justified :p

http://www.huffingto..._n_4596544.html
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#13 User is offline   Binder of Demons 

• Lord of Light
  • View gallery
  • - Thread Killer -

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

I'm actually happy to hear that. Knowing there is an end in sight, allows them to go out on their terms. And not feel like they have to keep playing out the piece of string.

Even as much as I love the show, I would have been ok with them ending it this season if they made that decision as season 4 ended.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

Never argue with an idiot!
They'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!
- Anonymous

#14 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

View Postparan falcon, on 10 January 2014 - 06:29 PM, said:

Justified is one of the handful of favorites my wife and I have. I started watching somewhere in the middle of S1 because the previews I kept seeing reminded me of the area where I lived for several years during my youth in West Virginia. (Lots of coal mining and not a whole lot else, similar people etc.) I backtracked to the beginning to catch up and haven't stopped watching since. I think my wife started watching sometime in S2 because I had it on. Timothy Olyphant is great as Raylon and we loved him in Live Free or Die Hard and Deadwood also. We also love the guy who plays Boyd Crowder (can't recall his name at the moment). He can be downright riveting at times! I didn't get a chance to do a refresh of the end of S4. Does anyone know:
Spoiler

I won't ruin the S4 finale. But given the events of it and S5 premiere, I seriously doubt that there is anyone left in Detroit who knows her name.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#15 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

View PostBinder of Demons, on 17 January 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

I'm actually happy to hear that. Knowing there is an end in sight, allows them to go out on their terms. And not feel like they have to keep playing out the piece of string.

Even as much as I love the show, I would have been ok with them ending it this season if they made that decision as season 4 ended.

Yeah, that could have stood as a decent series finale. Glad it wasn't though.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#16 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Seems like Avon Barksdale moved to Kentucky after he finished his stint in Baltimore.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#17 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

That guard has become quite the asshole since leaving Sunnydale. Maybe Eva reminds him of Buffy? Wonder if Boyd is going to pay him a visit at home to show him who he was fucking with...

#18 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Heh, I also noticed in the "scenes from next week" montage they had clips of the gun fight from this week, in that warehouse with the metal containers. Guess there won't be much action and they wanted to spruce up the montage? :)

#19 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

View PostBriar King, on 07 February 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

That auto shotgun was banging!!! I was kinda shocked that a fairly well known actor would be introduced and taken down so fast.

I've kind of noticed that with Justified. Quinn from Dexter had like a 1 part roll too, as that knife fighting guy I think it was last season. He was only on like the season openner, and maybe the next episode, but I had expected him to be more of a guest star for the season when we first saw him.

#20 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

View PostBriar King, on 11 December 2014 - 03:57 AM, said:

Bump.

Final season starts next mth. It's been a great haul and I hope we get as good a final season as we got for SoA.

Sweet. I let S5 slide out of my radar; now I know how much time I've got to catch up on it.

(The goat did look a bit better with the broken windshield. Still not beautiful. :crybaby: )

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users