Justified

#21 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:26 AM

View PostBriar King, on 11 December 2014 - 04:22 AM, said:

All I read there was blah blah blah.

Are you typing in English? I can't tell.

I figured you'd know what a goat is. They may have made those things in Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois but the south is where the muscle cars will live forever.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#22 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

Looking forward to the return. So a commercial for it and got psyched up! :crybaby:
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#23 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

View PostCajun King, on 20 January 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

S6 tonight!!!! Happy but sad. I hope we get a fantastic last season.

Is it just my wife and I or does anyone else feel like they've stepped it up so far this season? Watched Ep 2 last night and thought the banter / dialog between a lot of the characters was really sharp and witty. Got quite a few laughs out of it. Even Raylan's fellow Marshal, Tim, got in on it. Really is a shame this is the final season. But better to go out still producing quality than ride the show into the ground, I guess...

#24 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

I think this season is just as good as other seasons. New wacky antagonists etc. I'm enjoying it.
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#25 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

Just finished watching the finale. Really enjoyed the vast majority of it. Only one small issue, although it's a HUGE plot point. SPOILERS beyond this point!!!

SPOILERS!!

There is no f-ing way Boyd gets off that mountain without 30 smoke bombs, and even then the marshalls-that-can't-shoot had, what, 5 german shepherds??!! He had to, of course, for the showdown with Raylan, but wow, that was ridiculous.

The shootout with Boone in the road was nice. I told my wife about 6 episodes ago that Raylan would have to get shot before he'd ever go to Florida. Not exactly what I was thinking, but technically, I was right.

I'm actually glad Raylan and Boyd didn't face off. Made the very end MUCH better.

I LOVED seeing Boyd preaching in prison. Reminded me of the 1st season. Its been a loooong time since I've seen S1, but I seem to recall Boyd doing the same in a huge barn/church way back then. Full circle.

It seems no one ever found the 9 million if Ava's just getting by with her kid. I liked that Raylan "protected" them both by manufacturing that story for Boyd. But wouldn't he have had to let Ava know Boyd thinks she's dead to give her complete peace of mind?

All in all, this was a great season. I'm glad we knew it was the last season; it made it easy to allow some of the craziness of the plot to slide by. We're really going to miss this show. The Raylan/Boyd relationship was outstanding and the banter between them (and others too) was always brilliant. I loved the last words between them: "We dug coal together." Just perfect.

#26 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:04 PM

Going to miss this show ;)

Went out on a high note though.

Well done :D

#27 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:03 PM

heh, ya it was good :)

#28 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:08 PM

Wrapped up my first watch a few months back. Gonna make the ole lady watch it with me this fall. Definitely worth a rewatch.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users