Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Breakfast Sludge Challenge

#1 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:27 PM

Okay, some brave Malazite needs to go make this stuff and report back here ASAP if and when their dick blows off...

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Aptorian: 25 November 2010 - 09:28 PM

#2 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

meh.
To much fucking, shitting and bitching, would have been funny with a bit more creativity in the writing.

i would man the fuck up (a phrase I believe we patented in Andorra last year) but I really don't enjoy hot drinks, coffee or tea.

also, its in my nature to love pepper and hate cinnamon

This post has been edited by Macros: 25 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

#3 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

Somebody commented elsewhere that this needs a couple fingers of whiskey.

#4 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

I'll try this on Sunday morning this weekend.
meh. Link was dead :(

#5 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:54 PM

View PostAptorian, on 25 November 2010 - 09:52 PM, said:

Somebody commented elsewhere that this needs a couple fingers of whiskey.

This........ THIS.
OH. MY. GOD.

time to do some shopping.

As a side note... wtf is a wheat bisk?
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#6 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

Like a recipe from the Jay and SIlent Bob cookbook (I first thought it was weed in the bottom of that cup)
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#7 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:01 PM

wheat bisc
whetabix

#8 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

hmm... you could even slice a few bananas or strawberries on top if you wanted to hit all the food groups... and of course bacon for protein. in fact, this is so far out there that you could add almost anything and it wouldn't seem to ridiculous.

love the idea of whiskey in it as well
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#9 User is offline   Ulrik 

• Highest Marshall of Mott Irregulars
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

Dont be pussies. Tea from teabag?? You have to use directly leafs of some tea, best is puerh of some high quality. Taste of rottin soil...mmmm...
Adept Ulrik - Highest Marshall of Quick Ben's Irregulars
Being optimistic´s worthless if it means ignoring the suffering of this world. Worse than worthless. It´s bloody evil.
- Fiddler

#10 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:20 AM

View PostGothos, on 25 November 2010 - 10:54 PM, said:

As a side note... wtf is a wheat bisk?

Big clumps of oatmeal that you're supposed to dissolve with milk... or something. You can't get the stuff here in Denmark, hence my need for somebody else to go out and test test,

Also a real man would ground up that bacon and snort it straight off the counter.

#11 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:30 AM

View PostUlrik, on 25 November 2010 - 11:40 PM, said:

Dont be pussies. Tea from teabag?? You have to use directly leafs of some tea, best is puerh of some high quality. Taste of rottin soil...mmmm...

and then you're going to take all the leaves out one by one as your sludge cools and cools into room temperature? Or you'd rather drink the leaves with everything else and ruin it that way?

@Apt - got to find a sort of substitute.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#12 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

Sounds eerily similar to concoctions we used to make at Uni because we spent all our money on booze and just used to throw random ingredients from the back of the cupboard/fridge together. Except ours also included the aforementioned alcohol and strangely enough blended ice cream, pancakes and chocolate topping or maple syrup (the real stuff too!).

Necessity is after all the mother of invention.
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#13 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

Meh. He tries to hard. Also, milk in your coffee and then say that's manly? Fuck off, if his dick did blow off, it did so precisely because he pussies out on his coffee.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users