• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Fate of the T'lan Imass

#21 User is offline   Sparkimus 

• afternoon delight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:02 AM

Well ST still holds the power fromwhen he first sat on it, he just hasn't been of a mind to use it again, I forget where the quote is from, probably HoC, but they say he is still in control of the throne.

QUOTE (Stalker @ Jan 23 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So last night I was walking downtown for some pizza at like 1am with some friends of mine,
and someone said, "I'm so hungry I could eat a whole pizza."

I said, "I bet I could eat 100 pizzas," and no one understood me. I was sad.

#22 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:26 AM

ST is indeed protecting the shadow and First throne. He is, in fact, called to aid the defenders at the end of the scene. It would be quite a feat if ST managed to prevent Edur warren travel, chaos-linked as their sorcery had become.

But I believe many will back me up here with superior quote-fu (I lack texts), Shadowthrone IS guarding the First.
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users