• 20 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Predictions

#381 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:48 AM

Tiger_sword;284825 said:

I can actually see Karsa getting Dragnipur'ed, might shock him a bit. Of course not even Dragnipur can hold the might Karsa, I'm sure he'd find a way out, probably chain everyone elses soul to him and leave that carrage empty!

Joking aside, I think Karsa, Draconus and (maybe if he features in TTH) Paran will be key in solving the Dragnipur/chaos problem. But not by the end of this book. I reckon there will be a kind of apocalyptic feeling towards the end of the book

Just like the descent of the Jade Giants.... I seriously thought Armageddon was on da way.

On Lady Envy and Sister Spite, and their inevitable battle, who would you guys like to see win? After all, only one will survive their conflict...

#382 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 06 April 2008 - 06:44 AM

I want the last scene of TtH to be the horizon filling with dozens of skykeeps....

#383 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Ain said:

On Lady Envy and Sister Spite, and their inevitable battle, who would you guys like to see win? After all, only one will survive their conflict...

i'd like to see Envy win, seeing as she is better to read about imo, because she's such a ditz lol. but really, i guess all it boils down to is who's the meaner dragon? because i can envision a dramatic conversation preceding the fight, then Envy does the "bring it on" hand beckon like in the Matrix, then they both veer into their Soletaken Eleint forms and start throwing Starvald Demelain at each other like there's no tomorrow (and if they clash in the 10th, there very well may not be lol). altho i can see them just standing around in human form throwing various magics at each other then when that inevitably fails, closing in with their nails and bare palms and hair-pulling ability for one major catfight.:p

#384 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

After such power being seen in Silchas, Osserc, Rake and Scabandari, we then saw their daughters/nieces get their draconean-asses handed to them. As powerful as Draconus probably is, I wouldn't count on Envy and Spite's duel having much effect on the rest of the world. Whatever worldly relevance they get from their father is probably negated by the overall insignificance of their mother, Sheltatha.

#385 User is offline   Ammanas 

• UberSchemer

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

Ain said:

Just like the descent of the Jade Giants.... I seriously thought Armageddon was on da way.

I don't care about the outcome but I do want the fight to be the most viciously sorcerous we see in the series AND

I WANT ST TO DROP CLIP AND THE ERRANT right in the freakin middle of it. like he did QB when Icarium was raging.

P.S. Doesn't have to be ST, could be Mael or any other god. I just want them destroyed by crackling magic of overwhelming power.

#386 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:21 AM

Since when is Sheltatha Lore their mother? Refresh my memory pl0x.

#387 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Keep in mind the tree is inaccurate.

[ATTACH]5159[/ATTACH]

#388 User is offline   Raraku 

• Fist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderatio

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:19 AM

In MT when the other 2 sisters meet a cut up Osserc in one of Udinaas s dreams they mention it

#389 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

Aptorian;285404 said:

Keep in mind the tree is inaccurate.

[ATTACH]5159[/ATTACH]

y ty gud sir :]

#390 User is offline   I HATE PORMQUAL 

• Lieutenant

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:51 AM

Capustan has just been liberated in my re-read of MOI but as Ganoes is accepting the title and position of "Master of the Deck" he has quite a revealing dialogue with NightChill who is obviously the "Sister of Cold Nights" sibling to Draconus. (pp 684-690 of the bantam version)

With that said, I'm calling that Dragnipur will be shattered or at least alot of people are going to escape/be set free and with Draconus free (if he isn't already, can't remember if he gets out at some point already in the series) he will set about undoing Kallors curse since K'rul seems to be slowly undoing his by being remembered.

Needless to say the Bridgeburners and Duiker are going to get swept up into things.

Would also like some clarification on why/who pulled Fener down onto the mortal realm. It was interesting to see that it was actually Heboric who caused it (unintentionally) as he touched the tower of Jade which is actually Obelisk from the Deck of Dragons. Some more info on this would be sweet since im sure Gruntle is going to be around..

Edit- Now that i ponder a little more. I think that the GC could do some serious messing with Gruntle. Based solely that i dont trust the guy who gave Picker those arm torcs since he works for the CG, or at least has dealings with him.

#391 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:58 AM

I HATE PORMQUAL;311016 said:

Capustan has just been liberated in my re-read of MOI but as Ganoes is accepting the title and position of "Master of the Deck" he has quite a revealing dialogue with NightChill who is obviously the "Sister of Cold Nights" sibling to Draconus. (pp 684-690 of the bantam version)

With that said, I'm calling that Dragnipur will be shattered or at least alot of people are going to escape/be set free and with Draconus free (if he isn't already, can't remember if he gets out at some point already in the series) he will set about undoing Kallors curse since K'rul seems to be slowly undoing his by being remembered.

Needless to say the Bridgeburners and Duiker are going to get swept up into things.

Would also like some clarification on why/who pulled Fener down onto the mortal realm. It was interesting to see that it was actually Heboric who caused it (unintentionally) as he touched the tower of Jade which is actually Obelisk from the Deck of Dragons. Some more info on this would be sweet since im sure Gruntle is going to be around..

Edit- Now that i ponder a little more. I think that the GC could do some serious messing with Gruntle. Based solely that i dont trust the guy who gave Picker those arm torcs since he works for the CG, or at least has dealings with him.

I'm wondering if K'rul, Draconus, and Nightchill's curses are coming to an end, does that mean that Kallor's will as well? Will he finally Ascend in this book? That's a scary yet awesome thought. He'll cut Orfantal to pieces if that happens....and Korlat might just go psycho!

#392 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:00 AM

I HATE PORMQUAL;311016 said:

Jade which is actually Obelisk from the Deck of Dragons.

What? What? Where did you get this from?

[ATTACH]5913[/ATTACH]

#393 User is offline   I HATE PORMQUAL 

• Lieutenant

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

Well if turd beast demands i shall deliver.

Its specifically an extract from page 684-685 in the bantam press copy of MOI.

Ganoes specifically identifies what he is seeing as a card in the deck animating. He sees Obelisk describing it as a leaning monolith now a tower of jade. Towering about wind whipped dunes of sand. And 3 figures in the monoliths shadow. "Ragged, broken and dying. Then beyond the strange scene, the sky tore. And the furred hoof of a god stepped onto mortal ground.

Terror.

Savagely pulled into the world."

The quoted part is word for word, the rest is just a quick summary. But it seems to fit since Heboric becomes the Destriant of Trake/Treach and this event happend in Deadhouse Gates. Though if i recall correctly we didn't see this happen because the book followed Heboric into the stone and it was a monologue describing the ghosts within it.

CG must have something to do with it since the bastard is Cheating the rules of the deck as much as Fiddler.

Share this topic:

• 20 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users