• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Premiership

#21 User is offline   Grumble 

• High Mage of High House HAWT
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:33 PM

I'm pretty sure Sven did not say he thought a champions league place was on the cards despite the prompts from sky sports reporter.

It will be interesting to see what he can do with City, the fans deserve some sucess (UEFA Cup place at very best) but they will need to give Sven time.

Expect mid-table mediocrity.
What Would Jack Do ?

#22 User is offline   Falco 

• First Sword

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:42 PM

He said he wants to be Boro and have a trophy all be it the League Cup. Man is a realist and will be a better club manager than intnl. I reckon...

And sure we've spent a lot this summer, but this squad is complete but for minor surgery for the next 5-6 years...

#23 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

Yeah ..... Man U are the team to beat.
What Would Jack Do ?

#24 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

Preferably with sticks.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#25 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

A Morningstar would be preferable !
What Would Jack Do ?

#26 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

A morningstar made of sticks. That are on fire. Take that, Alan Hansen.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#27 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:47 PM

hmmm man city bottem half of the table is my prediction i dont think they have improved that much and to be honest i dont really rate sven as a manager, with the best group of english players in a long long time he got them no were and they played some remarkebly dull football at times.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain(wrong series, ed)

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#28 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:44 AM

I still maintain that if Liverpool Gel with the new purchases they've got then its a forgone conclusion.

Now if they turn up all in red stripy Shellsuits with perms then its game over for that league for about 4 years.
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#29 User is offline   Falco 

• First Sword

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:01 PM

Flawed;201148 said:

I still maintain that if Liverpool Gel with the new purchases they've got then its a forgone conclusion.

Now if they turn up all in red stripy Shellsuits with perms then its game over for that league for about 4 years.

:lachen70:

18 years.

#30 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:23 PM

I definitely expect Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool to finish top three, I don't think there's much doubt about that if all goes to plan.

#31 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:13 PM

Alorion DarkenBlade;200739 said:

Being a hammers fan i am looking foward to this season.
I think with Parker we got a real steal he played his best under Curbs and Charlton so hope he can do the same at the Hammers.
Not sure about bellamy about time he proved his price tags to be honest.
Sorry to lose Yossi to the scousers but better to be rid if a player dosent want to be there.

As for Tevez ..wish it would all be over and Manpoo sign him

Alorion
(Fantasy Football name the Comebackings)

Now Alorian, youve got to be happy old Freddie Ljunberg is joining the Hammers. Bit of a swoop that chap!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#32 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:11 PM

I'm quite interested to see how all pans out, Not enough to be over-bothered but you get the drift.

My main problem is I don't support a team really anymore, I used to support Leeds and of course I still want them to do well but it seems unlikely.

#33 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

I was a Liverpool fan when younger. Now i cant really call myself a fan as i dont go to the matches or avidly follow whats happening. I like ot see how they do but thats about it.

I think they will do well though

EQ 10

#34 User is offline   Alorion DarkenBlade 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:23 AM

Flawed;201868 said:

Now Alorian, youve got to be happy old Freddie Ljunberg is joining the Hammers. Bit of a swoop that chap!

Hmmm not really sure, he is a bit injury prone but if he can recapture his form then yes a good capture.

I just wish this tevez case to be over

#35 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:30 AM

Alorion DarkenBlade;202142 said:

Hmmm not really sure, he is a bit injury prone but if he can recapture his form then yes a good capture.

I just wish this tevez case to be over

He didn't do too well last season but when he is on form he is good. And he's a bit of a hit with the ladies too so when you go to the matches there could be some more fillies about ( muses )

Tevez case has gone to the high court now hasn't it?

I think its got something to do with the size of his neck? ( Secondary Muse )

EQ 10

#36 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist
  • Interests:I am a sponge and I soak up everyone else's interests. I am however partial to socks.

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

freddie is not that injury prone, was reading an artical and said he only managed 24 games last season. only!!! k.dyer now theres someone thats injury prone!!

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#37 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

Sir Bob;202671 said:

freddie is not that injury prone, was reading an artical and said he only managed 24 games last season. only!!! k.dyer now theres someone thats injury prone!!

True but Dyer will be off to Tott Hot Spurs soon i have a feeling.

EQ 10

#38 User is offline   Sir Bob 

• High Fist

And sarcasm.
  • @DolefulDoug

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:47 PM

i heard that aswell, he wants to move for family resons or some such. he is really good when he is fit though...

pullupapew.wordpress.com

*hugs*

#39 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:06 PM

Sir Bob;202682 said:

i heard that aswell, he wants to move for family resons or some such. he is really good when he is fit though...

Putting him in your fantasy team then? :heyhey:

EQ 10

#40 User is offline   Falco 

• First Sword

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:18 PM

Too bad he's only fit 3-5 games a year. Caught a bit of the Juve-Newcastle friendly. Carroll looks a good prospect, and Geremi looked good too. Rozehnal's not a bad acqusition either...

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users