• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Attention: Mods

#1 User is offline   Malaclypse 

• Banned User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned Users

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:06 AM

I don't deny that I'm difficult to get along with...however, the recent so-called 'disciplinary action' against me seems entirely inappropriate. On the one hand I did start an inflammatory thread, suggestibg that Wiggles was a paraplegic, as it seems to me his tales of his supposed sexual exploits contrasts sharply with the amount of time he spends on the internet but it resonates directly with something I said to him on IM nearly a year ago, which I'm sure he has the decency to verify. The thing in the gamnes forum I will defend to my dying breath...the funny thing is I don't have a problem with Marduk/Wiggles...he's a fuckload more entertaining than anybody else that frequents this board and tbh, I was just trying to engage him in conversation. The truth is I don't have time for him on IM...too distracting...so barring a sea-change in the uber-anal pencil-pushing power-mad librarian approach to modding in this place, I'll have to stop blocking him because you all are not only boring but sanctimonious as well, and that cannot be tolerated.

#2 User is offline   Wiggles 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:34 AM

well.... thank you? I think?

I dont know why you posted this up here though... i mean, if you wanted to make an announcement, we have a forum just for that.

but if you were trying to 'engage me in conversation' you might have done well to not report my post which led to :)! me getting banned!

Beyond that, at least this was more amusing than the typical 'omgz flame awayz!!!12223221423543642560-4902 pi'

And I have the decency to verify a lot. If I had a clue what in particular youre talking about, or a deathwish, i'd go ahead and do it...

#3 User is offline   Malaclypse 

• Banned User

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:44 AM

I didn't report your post...honesrly, you ought to know better....apparently their was a long-ass conversation among thiose-who-have-the power-to-ban and that's what they decided. No doubt it's as silly to you as it is to me, but malazanites are nothing if not strange, I lost patience with them long ago...

#4 User is offline   Wiggles 

• First Sword

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:58 AM

the 'conversation' took place between one mod who banned me, and one who doesnt especially like me. (oh, I know who. morning after guilt goes a long way :))

And, while your post was also deleted, you very blatantly suggested that 'the powers that be' control 'this' or some such. Not exactly a difficult intellectual leap to think you went that little millimeter to report it. If you didnt, then 'oh well.'

and if you've lost patience, why dont you just pack up and go somewhere else?

so, again. what am I 'verifying'?

#5 User is offline   RodeoRanch 

• The Midnight Special
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:09 AM

Malaclypse;175413 said:

uber-anal pencil-pushing power-mad librarian approach to modding in this place.

I really have no idea what's going on but man, it strikes me as odd that you think this place is over-moderated.

I frequent a number of forums and Malazan is certainly one of the more casually moderated and enforced places. But that's just me.

#6 User is offline   Malaclypse 

• Banned User

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:14 AM

see, now this is what I was after in the first place :)

re: your second paragraph...at the time I was a mod in the games forum...in fact...I created it. So yeah, I don't mind bantering with you but not there. It was not the right place. I am serene knowing that Morgoth will be coming to the BBQ in jULY AND CAN'T ESCAPE EASILY SO i HAVEN'T MADE A BIG ISSUE OUT OF IT...YET...MWAHAHAHAHA :D The fact that he took such grievous offence to what I offered is a constant source of amusement in my quiet moments. I say again, I did not report any post of yours, I really was trying to engage you in a way that was less time-consuming than last time. I knew you could handle a few cheap insults :)

Why have I not gone someplace else? I did! and then I came back with mafia :) I'm stuck with this place to a certain degree...I wish these people were more intersting but oh well...

ETA: Rodeo...it's really precious that you have an opinion but it really doesn't apply here, so just carry on making an ass of yourself in other threads if you please :)

#7 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:16 AM

Malaclypse;175427 said:

Why have I not gone someplace else? I did! and then I came back with mafia :) I'm stuck with this place to a certain degree...I wish these people were more intersting but oh well...

Well, as far as crosses to bear go, I think you do a great job!
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#8 User is offline   Wiggles 

• First Sword

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:20 AM

Malaclypse;175427 said:

see, now this is what I was after in the first place :)

re: your second paragraph...at the time I was a mod in the games forum...in fact...I created it. So yeah, I don't mind bantering with you but not there. It was not the right place. I am serene knowing that Morgoth will be coming to the BBQ in jULY AND CAN'T ESCAPE EASILY SO i HAVEN'T MADE A BIG ISSUE OUT OF IT...YET...MWAHAHAHAHA :D The fact that he took such grievous offence to what I offered is a constant source of amusement in my quiet moments. I say again, I did not report any post of yours, I really was trying to engage you in a way that was less time-consuming than last time. I knew you could handle a few cheap insults :)

ETA: Rodeo...it's really precious that you have an opinion but it really doesn't apply here, so just carry on making an ass of yourself in other threads if you please :)

again. you have yet to tell me what you want me to say.

#9 User is offline   Malaclypse 

• Banned User

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:31 AM

The only way your question makes sense to me is if you don't rermember the IM conversation in which I suggested that you were a paraplegic.

If there's anything I want you to say, it's that we had that conversation, not that it matters.

Truth be told, it matters far more to me at this point that you undrestand this point than 'they'...I could give a freeze-dried fuck about 'them'
and their tiny opinions. The fact that they feel justified to inflict the consequences of their narrow-minded view of the world on the entire membership I find interesting, in a bad way.

#10 User is offline   Wiggles 

• First Sword

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:33 AM

Yeah. uhm. ok. So you called me a parapalegic.

And... if you think this 'narrow minded world view' should stop being imposed here, like. guess who you can talk to!

and before anyone does anything drastic. I like my 100 rep. dont delete this thread!

#11 User is offline   Anomander 

• Wielder of Dragnipur
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:45 AM

I stick by my decision to remove your Games board mod abilities. If all you can do is gripe and bitch about things, then maybe you should spend your time elsewhere.

You need to grow up, in my opinion.
And so the First denied their Mother,
in their fury, and so were cast out,
doomed children of Mother Dark.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users