Malazan Empire: I'M LOSING MY MIND! - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'M LOSING MY MIND!

#1 Guest_bigrodrs_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:09 AM

i AM GONING NUTS! I just finished reading GotM a few days ago and already I cant wait for Deadhouse Gates which isnt released until February. The climax was so great in GotM and i know that most of those characters dont reappear until Book 3 which means i have to wait even longer which really sux.

Anyway, after reading the book, i have questions. Is Paran ever going to reappear in later books? I mean Ganoes because i know the rest of his family r in books. And who exactly is Circle Breaker? I know he works for the eel and was retired, but was he a character we already knew but was in disguise like the Eel was really Kruppe. For a second that last paragraph made me think that Crokus was actually Circle Breaker but i thought that couldnt be right. Or is Circle Breaker that guy dressed as a guard at the Fete that crokus stood next to? Cuz i remember Kruppe giving him the later and he read it.

And how does so many people know that Kellanved and Dancer r actually Ammanas and Cotillion? I mean, i didnt read that anywhere in Gardens of the Moon. I thought it was about to be reffered to when Korlat mentioned the Azath. And by the way, what is the Azath, exactly?

Another question i have is probably one i should have asked long ago: What exactly is an ascendant? R they like gods or something? And are ascendants born or do they become one in life?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users