Malazan Empire: Will Rallick Nom make another appearance? - Malazan Empire

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Will Rallick Nom make another appearance?

#21 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:29 AM

Agraba;115583 said:

Er... where'd you get this?

read the line before that... the whole rest of that is what *I* think, and should not be taken for fact/truth.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#22 User is offline   Lister of Smeg 

• King of High House Smeg
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:37 AM

HUME;115617 said:

Without a Doubt I think Rallick will make a Return with Vorcan as well as Rallicks Cousin Torvald !

And I dont think ST and The Rope will have or do have any connection to Rallick and Vorcan. Maybe Paran might.

Just my opnion. Its pure speculation as everything else in this thread no doubt is.

I only mentioned Paran because in MoI he seemed to think he could wake Rallick and Vorcan up. So if they are to reappear, it seems Paran will be the one to make it happen.
Avoid being seen as racist by saying, "I'm not a racist, but ..." prior to making a racist comment.

#23 User is offline   Dolorous Menhir 

• God
  • Group: Wiki Contributor

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:52 AM

Well Paran is the only character with unrestrained access to the Azath, so he's the natural choice to reawaken them.

#24 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 14 September 2006 - 03:31 PM

Just my near baseless theory, but i think that at some point, some combination of Paran, ST, the QoD and/or Hood are going to send a 'collection' of assassins at the Crippled God... and that collecion is going to include some set of...
Apsalar
Rallick
Vorcan
Leoman
Dunsparrow
Topper, and
Kalam

...and it is going to be just SICK to read (i mean that in a good way).

Justifying the above... in MoI, Raest told Paran that Rel' and Vorcan are his to use. In TB QoD grabbed Leoman and Dunsparrow, and vented about her almost forced alliance with ST and Hood; ST grabbed Kalam and stuck him in an Azath, then giggled about his 'collection', which sugests he has more than one uber-assassin in storage; And Topper went missing, which could mean almost anything, so hey, why not? And Apsalar, one way or another, is linked to ST and Cotillion. It's a very loose series of connection, but hey, it's mine and i'm sticking to it until SE inevitably proves me utterly way off in left field.

EDIT: to pre-empt anyone who feels the need to point out that Leo' and Dun' aren't assassins - yes, i KNOW, but that doesn't mean that can't be used as such. It's an open career path... Cutter was a thief before he started kebabing people for fun and profit in HoC.

- Abyss, character assassin.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

It's L'oric who has a familiar :(

#26 User is offline   Rat Mentor 

• Captain

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:11 PM

In regard to Toppers disappearance in the Imperial warren..

It sounds like his jumped ship before his pushed, so to speak.

The comment "lost in the Imperial warren" reminds me of the mysterious drownings of Admirals when Surly (Empress Lazeen) took power.

Just a thought..

#27 User is offline   Dolorous Menhir 

• God
  • Group: Wiki Contributor

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:15 PM

I think it is also a possibility that Topper has gone underground, so that Laseen can hold him as a last-ditch reserve against Dom & Rel.

Or the KCNR killed him.

#28 User is offline   tjc52 

• Sergeant

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:44 PM

Hey thats a good idea, that one about Topper being in reserve. I like it. Makes sense. After all, we knoe that Laseen isn't a complete reprobate, so surely she'd have seen Mallick Rel and Korobolo Dom coming and have prepared for it.

#29 User is offline   Father Light 

• Sergeant

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:56 PM

i believe he and vorcan will make skme kind of appearance again. 2 reasons....
inhabiting a new deadhouse, based on the importance of others who have resided within them, is likely to give them some serious abilities, though both were already capable. nd secondly they have been mentioned several times in later books and this is often an indication that se will be returning to them.

#30 User is offline   Yawron 

• Recruit

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:03 PM

Topper is a very capable man. He can't be that easily killed. Lassen keeping him in reserve, seems most likely.

#31 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 08 October 2006 - 11:31 PM

Apt;115663 said:

Actually Kalams fait seemed strange to me. Why put him in the Azath at all. Why not let him be claimed by the fait of the rest of the BB.

We know time effectively stands still in the Azath, so if Kalam is placed there jus before death, he will survive and be able to be revived at any time- don't forget, he's working for Cotillion and probably a key part of ST and Cot's plans, so death would not be desirable, but they still have the option of letting him die if needs be.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users