• You cannot reply to this topic

Guild Wars concept art

#1 User is offline   warmsoda 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 August 2006 - 10:42 PM

Folks should check out this forum thread over at conceptart.org:

http://conceptart.or...ead.php?t=74118

Though I don't play GW, from what I've seen I would have to say the design team would nail the Malazan Book of the Fallen... ya know, should Peter Jackson ever decide to lend his producing chops to a Malazan film epic....

#2 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:39 PM

Wow - that stuff is great. Very spacy some of it, I like how a lot of it goes out over the normal borders of fantasy.

I've never seen Guildwars but are those creatures and constructs a part of the design?

#3 User is offline   warmsoda 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:47 PM

I would think if they have renders for it, it probably exists in the gameworld. Some of those environments though... I would be awed if they were in the game as depicted.

I really wish I was the sort to get into roleplaying. Alas, I can only hope the game is truly as interesting as the design, and will one day be adapted to the silver screen...

#4 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:03 PM

This makes me wish I HAD bought Factions now... it's just too good.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users