• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#681 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 28 November 2004 - 12:38 PM

Hurrah!!!!!! lets have a PARRRRTY!!!!
Well done Liverpool Posted Image the one and only time i actually support them lol
*gives everyone a Fanta*
Man Utd are getting closer to the top

#682 Guest_LooseCannon_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 30 June 2004 - 05:44 PM

Dirty Brits Posted Image

#683 User is offline   Lorn 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:48 PM

5-0 finally, we're quite happy with the results Posted Image Posted Image
I only wish that the commentators will understand that this doesn't mean we are going to win all of it! Posted Image

#684 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:47 PM

Where's the boy Falco? Shouldn't he be here gloating by now?
Victory is mine!

#685 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:06 PM

My prediction: England 2- Wales 1...goals from Rooney, Lampard and Giggs.

#686 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 15 July 2004 - 04:08 AM

I just never liked davids. he might be a great defensive player, but that doesn't justify all those counter-attacks he's ruined because he can't decide what to do with the ball. the man slows down the play no matter what style his team is playing.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#687 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:28 PM

What, and only guys named Svensson and Mellberg play for Sweden? Zlatan was born in the country, in Malmo, for crying out loud! And you guys don't know even know how lucky you are to be able to watch the games- down here, its only on pay TV, so I don't even get to see them, only the highlights...

#688 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:32 PM

hey... what Maniche just did... it's clearly visible in the replay that he caught the ball in his hands, smile, and play a victim, screaming in "pain", suggesting that Aleinitchev kicked that ball so hard... he should be expelled from the championships...
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#689 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 02 January 2005 - 10:21 AM

he had some hair in his eyes, maybe? and that amount of luck should be a capital crime.

#690 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:31 PM

paul dickov is still living in it. was it paul? bleh! dickov at least. ugly scotsman.

#691 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:02 AM

Hyypia isn't captain. gerrard is. he's only stepping in for him in his injured absence. but if it were up to me he wouldn't even be vice captains. carragher suits the band a whole lot more than hyypia.

#692 Guest_Buck Tooth_*

Posted 28 July 2004 - 08:43 AM

The English Premiership starts in a couple of weeks. It's probably the most exiting league to watch, followed by the Spanish Primera which along with Serie A in Italy has the highest skill levels. But don't watch Italian football as you become an expert at defensive play but will probably fall asleep 20 minutes into a game! The Champions League is a bit of a misnomer, it's not just for Champions anymore. Basically the top 2,3 or 4 teams in the European leagues (depending on which country they're from) get placed in 6 mini-leagues of 4 teams. They play each other twice and the top two then progress to the knock-out stages after Christmas. The best football in the world is generally played in this competition and if you're trying to get into footy then definately check this out.

#693 User is offline   Mulch 

• Fist

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:12 AM

Bellamy was really good last night, I don't know what has been said but his work rate has gone throught the roof.

Watched the match and basically Newcastle dominated, it was only a matter of time before they scored.

Dyer - the sooner NUFC ged rid, the better.
"Here's to beer!, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer Simpson

#694 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:05 AM

allrighty then.
the match with NI was good, even though the opponent wasn't all that classy. we scored goals, and that's a really good thing! 3 of them even! the referee was a bit too light on the n-irelanders though, more cards should fly out of his pocket...
anyways, I haven't seen the game with England, but we've scored a goal and that's another good thing. lost because of an own goal, so technically we could get a draw. no suprise we lost anyways, but can anyone tell me did we play good?

oh and bravo for the G®eeks for losing to Albania, LOL!
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#695 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:10 PM

How bout if a separate thread is set up asking people if they'd like to join fantasy league thingy
Celtic are in serious trouble if they think Camara is anywhere near good enough to replace King Henrik. I'm surprised at O'Neil. I know that they don't have any money but surely even those stingy board of directors realise tht they need to shell out for a top class replacement. They'll also miss Liam Miller an awful lot.

#696 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:45 PM

I still reckon that defence or no defence, Brazil can outscore their way to the WC, much like they did in Japan/Korea...

ManU are likely to buy Australian no. 1 'keeper Mark Schwarzer, rather than Dudek. A direct transfer between ManU and the Scousers? Posted Image Posted Image

#697 Guest_Xenephish_*

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:01 AM

The Swiss guy who got sent off shouldn't have been sent off really...

#698 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 19 June 2004 - 02:40 PM

And would you look at that? Both Ferraris are on the front row. Someone pinch me! This season just gets further and further from what everyone expects every race!!!Posted Image

Posted Image

you're just jealous MalarPosted Image are we not allowed to get excited over a new talent? You aren't forced to read/watch the english media...

Latvia are doing quite goodPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#699 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 03 June 2004 - 05:06 PM

is it just me, or does he look like a gangster?Posted Image (rothen that is, not fergie...)
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#700 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:57 AM

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I was about to admit defeat when I heard the teams. you topped the team, while the only first team players on our side where those that are first team only because most of our real firsties are injured.

tottenham...you don't even suck. you swallow!

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

39 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users