• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#661 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 June 2004 - 11:37 AM

now, this decision is outrageous. THAT IS ANOTHER SCANDAL!
it's perfectly visible that he did not touch the ball with his hands. the Portuguese are the next host bribers, like the french in 1998 and japanease in 2002. these championships are just hopeless.
that's the end. I'm not watching another match. I hope the referee gets killed by russian mafia. and I hope that UEFA gets bombed by some terrorists. how can people take away everything that is good in football?
Croatia, Bulgaria, Russia, Greece - they have all been cheated at least once.
they say that we have severe bribery in Poland. but it's enough to look at the Olympics, or any football or volleyball championships to see that Western Europe is the Bribery Central.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#662 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 04 February 2005 - 03:32 AM

The manc vs ARSEnal was a very enjoyable match. Especially for a Spurs fanPosted Image

Depressing run of form for us at the moment though... what an up-and-down season...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#663 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:37 AM

utd 1 - 0 newcastle

rooney 7 mins Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#664 User is offline   Mulch 

• Fist

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:05 AM

The Toon should get an easy win tonight Posted Image Gotta love the UEFA cup!
"Here's to beer!, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer Simpson

#665 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 18 October 2004 - 12:33 PM

@Orf.Bah!

...and double BAH! Mr Pale (don't you hate it when people talk about themselves in third person ) Is banished to the Internet to listen to the end of the Spurs v Portsmouth game, as Mrs Pale watches somes Reece Witherspoon flick...Bah and more bah!

Carrick comes on...some boo's.

Pale vide printer d d d d d 1-0

#666 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:02 PM

hey! we're the american lapdogs, remember? thus our credo is: "there's never enough money!".

and now for something completly different: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N...040616-1519.htm

Posted Image
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#667 Guest_starnberg_*

Posted 06 December 2004 - 09:49 AM

Mourinho's done a great job. 'Chelsea will lose games.'- Ferguson. Dream on buddy. The magic's gone.

#668 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:49 PM

@falco: remember that rosenborg has beaten quite a lot of good teams at home before. arsenal is not better than real madrid was a few years ago, and rosenborg beat them then.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#669 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 11 June 2004 - 09:51 PM

What can I say Bryn, there was one magic day in '96 that I watched as ManU picked apart Everton in a glorious display and I was hooked. Besides, Australian local soccer is a huge disappointment (mainly because all our better players go to Europe and end up playing in English or European 1st or 2nd divisions), while Australian football (which is an entirely different game aka American football) is a game I respect but don't love. And for all the fact that the Primera Liga or Serie A have a far better technically-superior game, there is a frisson of excitement in the Premiership that is unmatched elsewhere. Hence my devotion...

#670 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:31 PM

Myrhe, right Bryn? (I apologise in advance for the atrocious spellingPosted Image) btw, do you know who Steffen Iversen plays for now?
And the Welsh national goalie is struggling to break back through into the first team at Wolves, for gods sakePosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#671 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

Posted 25 September 2004 - 04:19 AM

Watching the Middledour v Chelski game...bloody awful.Literally in Hasslebainks case.

@ Brood Spurs v Utd. Which one of us will cry first ?

#672 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:35 AM

Well, to be fair, if the exact same game was played at Highbury, it would have been a completely different result - there were some atrocious desicions. But hell, who cares?Posted Image

#673 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 24 September 2004 - 11:08 AM

Rooney's like Greece - great on the big stage, but not so good once the lights are elsewhere...

#674 Guest_LooseCannon_*

Posted 09 August 2004 - 06:55 PM

Forgive my ignorance but can someone tell me if the Community Shield match was the actual first game of the season or the last friendly before the season starts on the 14th?

Also, am I the only one who thinks Sir Alex is an arrogant bastard? I hear him running his mouth about Arsenal, whining about his injured team, complaining about the Olympics, and not even dressing any of his good players in the Champions World in North America. Everything about the guy pisses me off.

#675 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB

Posted 14 November 2004 - 11:46 AM

@bryn: LOL, must wait 3 hrs to see the goals Posted Image

#676 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 08 December 2004 - 03:02 AM

Good god almighty reborn and called Fred!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image What is he thinking? Posted Image

Possibly the most predictable story ever? He must have a death wish...

Then again, maybe he just really really hates Mandaric?

#677 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:17 AM

2-0 for Russia. it should be Posted Image
then, Portugal should beat Spain and Russia beat or draw with Greece so Greece and Russia get to the 1/4s Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#678 User is offline   Malarion 

• Malarion
  • Interests:Reading...writing...drinking

Posted 21 September 2004 - 11:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fist Gamet:
Posted Image *sob* our precious home record is gone, done by Henke...how could he...ah well, at least Rangers are all but out of the title race (a race with one runner!) and might even be worse than last year! Sorry Mal!

Posted Image We're ****e, and we know we are...****e, and we know we are...

Anyway, c'mon Milan. Posted Image
Grumpy is only my middle name.

#679 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:47 AM

The second half was amuch better game than the first, imho, at least from the neutral's point of view, but yeah, the own goal wasn't really a proper own goalPosted Image
Probably played better than in the Northern Ireland game. IMHO, that should have been England's hardest game, I'm certainly backing the Poles to come second now Wales are doing badly...

#680 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 15 January 2005 - 06:10 AM

ManU leading 1-0 with abt 12 mins to go...oh yeah!

ROOOOONNNEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY- take that, you damned scousers! Posted Image

Bryn? Who's that, mate? Morientes? Did he ever crawl his way outta Silvestre's pocket, because I never saw him make an impact on the match...

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

32 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users