• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#361 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:27 AM

Cisse is a great player, IMO. he's in LiverPool, right? good for them, then...
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#362 Guest_Oblivion_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 24 June 2004 - 01:58 PM

Dammit!!!! I was on edge throughout the match. I wanted England to win so badly. So sorry for all you english guys, you deserved a victory but once again fighting and team spirit lost. Posted Image

We'll crush Holland for you now!

#363 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:04 PM

Gaming? You mean, like on-line clans? 1942, Counter-strike, Castle Wolfenstein kinda thing? Yeah, I got mates that play them in clans, but I don't get the chance much, and when I pop down to see them I only embarress them if I give it a try...

To the footie! (In absence of the legendary PaleVidiprinter)

Portugal 1 Greece 2 (Ha ha ha ha)

Serves 'em right for being so cocky, still, crap game, and I hope it does not set the tone for the tournament.

Spain 1 Russia o

An improvement, I guess, but Russia were too defensive, which, for their opener, is a really poor show. You would think they would at least go for it in their first game.

Thus, I now have a bad feeling for this tourney, I hope I am wrong.

VIVE LE FRANCE!
Victory is mine!

#364 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 02 January 2005 - 08:09 AM

theft! robbery! absolutely scandalous! simply ran over them in the first half (the second was more or less a tie gamewise), and we didn't get anything for it?! floating of f*cking luck, they are. and to top off those 3 lost points, we just lost alonso for 6, yes s-i-x, bleeding weeks. can you name a single club who've had worse for wear this season? no, you f*cking can't! and all lampard got was a lousy yellow card. in-f*cking-credible! only wonder is that it didn't happend on ewook park against blackburn.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#365 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:14 PM

the premiership refrees hasn't really been on top of things this season. like that idiot who managed to give a guy two yellow cards and still let him play.

#366 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 03 June 2004 - 06:18 PM

hopefullyPosted Image

espcially now we have that Danish bloke as director of football, we should end up with some good new talentPosted Image (he's the guy responsible for the developement of Van Nistelrooy, Jaap Staam and others, apparentlyPosted Image)
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#367 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:37 PM

GREECE r through to the semi's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#368 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 30 November 2004 - 02:33 AM

mellor was only accounted the man of the match title by those fanatics who think it's better to pray to god that to actually watch the football match. the real MoM was either gerrard, who was all over the place, or carragher, who was the main force in stopping henry and reyes. it's been a while since I've seen those two (well, henry at least) that lame. 1 1/2 chances, and they scored on the whole one. that's bloody good statistics again a team like arse.

#369 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 18 June 2004 - 03:16 AM

@Admin - please remove the offending post by Lord Gordonis

Thank you, in anticipation of your not responding.
Victory is mine!

#370 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 07 July 2004 - 12:11 PM

dang! they're ahead of germany and the likes! what the hell happened?!

#371 User is offline   Malarion 

• Malarion
  • Interests:Reading...writing...drinking

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:02 PM

Oh bloody great.
A team whose tactics seem to be to stop other teams from playing have reached the final.
A promising tournament wasted by a potentially dreadful final.
Plus, the Greeks are a bunch of divers.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Grumpy is only my middle name.

#372 Guest_LooseCannon_*

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:12 PM

Yah I agree with Brynjar here. France only had one decent chance the whole game right near the end and the shot got blocked by the English defender. All their other shots I could have stopped.

#373 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 31 October 2004 - 07:56 PM

*slinks muttering about Rio and how's he really not that great after all*

Portsmouth? We're finished. Its a two-horse race in the Premiership and we don't even deserve to be in it anyway at this rate. Posted Image

#374 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:36 PM

I have several: dickov, the entire freakpile that calls themselves manchester united, the ratpack vålerenga and their rat clan, brann, tromsdalen, bush, snake, jan teigen, anastacia, maroon 5, evanesence, danny mills.

probably loads more, but I those were the ones at the top of my head at the moment.

#375 User is offline   MagnanimousOne 

• Corporal

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:09 PM

Signed up for premierleague.com. Has anyone set up a Mlazan league yet?

Here's my squad so far - any feedback? Deadbeats I should drop?

Hockey Fighters!

1: Lehmann
2: Chambers J
3: Powell
4: Charlton
5: Mellberg
6: Campo
7: Savage
8: Gerrard
9: Barry
10: Henry ©
11: Beattie
12: Sorensen
13: Helveg
14: Nolan
15: Cisse

#376 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:20 PM

Another record for Schummi Posted Image, the first man to win a race seven times Posted Image...he just so owns this circuit Posted Image...

@ Fingon, I'd love to see JV back at Williams, but at the moment I don't think it's going to happen and Webber is strongly tipped for a seat at Williams.

@ BAD my email is in my profile...have msn messenger but it won't let me sign in, plus I keep stuffing things up (will get teapot to sort it out)

Enjoyed the race, knew Ferrari were going to come up with a cunning plan Posted Image, will add my congrats to Raikkonnen and Fisichella and Ruebens Posted Image...looking forward to next week at indianapolis (yes BAD another race next week Posted Image so don't forget Posted Image)

#377 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:31 AM

would certainly be more interesting than Porto-Monaco...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#378 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:44 AM

eeek! 2nd page! never let this happen ever again!

but to the point...

gamsten is gone. gone to blackburn. of all the clubs in the world, he went to blackburn. oh, well. we from Alfheim wish you all the best.

and you better take care of him, mr.burnblack. yeah, I'm talking to you sounesse!

#379 Guest_Fingon_*

Posted 04 July 2004 - 09:44 AM

Yeah the Mp4 -19b looks to be an improvement. Ferrari have the complete package though - probably the greatest driver ever, bullet proof reliabilty, a car that is aerodynamically brilliant and lost of power in the engine, and good race tyres. Its been a while since anyone has won a race on 4 stops..

#380 User is offline   Apsalar 

• Fist

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:23 PM

What's so unpleasant about the world?

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

38 User(s) are reading this topic